East Elmhurst, NY, Harrison, NY 11370 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About React Events Inc.

Hire a real DJ.

An experienced and versatile DJ, DJ React is seasoned by more than a decade in radio, events, weddings and more. He regularly plays at top venues in the tri-state area, and has served as a DJ for over a dozen professional organizations and high profile celebrities. His past and current clients include the likes of the New York Jets, SiriusXM Radio, Actor and Artist Ice-T, and the NHL.

DJ React continues to impress couples and wedding guests with his finesse and dedication on the turntables. “Weddings are memory-making events, and every couple has a vision for their big day. It’s my job to nail it every time.”

DJ React infuses dance floor energy that will keep weddings guests entertained and on their feet all night.

9e1098ec1ddccda5 1526410254 b03533342b903069 1526410253682 8 10343515 101541807
Reception area
9e1098ec1ddccda5 1526410254 b03533342b903069 1526410253682 8 10343515 101541807
5322254697727597577631788987320n
DJ

3 Reviews for React Events Inc.

Katarina · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ!

My DJ was amazing ! I hired Nick for my wedding this past January and he totally understood what I was looking for! He was able to play the music I specifically asked for and mix it up with what he thought was best! I highly recommend React Events for any party!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Ines

Ines · Married on 06/10/2016

Prior to my wedding, I have been to a wedding where Nick was the DJ/MC and he rocked it. When it was my turn to get married I had contacted my friend to ask about him because I didn't forget how amazing he was. My husband and I used him for an event prior to our wedding and people couldn't stop talking to him. He kept people dancing and everyone had fun. We also booked Nick for our wedding on 6/10/16 and he was AMAZING. He was able to MC and DJ himself and he rocked our wedding. He played all of the music requested. I am Portuguese and my husband is Armenian. We gave Nick a list of songs and he played them and felt out the crowd to make sure people stayed on the dance floor. Nick definitely has a good voice for MC, not that annoying MC voice you hear sometimes. We plan on using Nick and REACT events for future events! Thanks for everything Nick!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/14/2014

I got married 6/14, and hired Nick Bivona ( DJ React) who was outstanding! He arrived early and set up for the ceremony on a pier on the Hudson with no electric. He played all the music I asked for, which included some obscure pieces. At the reception, he really rocked it. Everyone at the wedding said the DJ was fantastic, the music was awesome. A few people told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. He really read the crowd well by playing stuff that kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Nick is a complete professional, and I highly recommend him to anyone needing a top-shelf DJ in the NY Metro area. DJ React will not disappoint. I could not be happier with the awesome job he did. Thank you Nick, for making my wedding fun and memorable!

Sent on 01/21/2015

React Events Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount