Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number

About RB Photography

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Finding a photographer for your wedding can be by far the most challenging of all vendors, due to the high volume and choices that are out there.

Here is what I tell my brides to look for:

Not years of experience, but good quality customer service.
That your photographer is willing to work with you on everything you are looking for.
That you have a connection with them and their personality. This will show your comfort level with them through the lense of the camera.
Make sure they can make you feel at ease, and that they can make you laugh.

My approach is fun, laid back and easy to get along with. I find that when I am photo shooting a wedding...it's an easy thing, because of my personality and my openness to the bride and groom and their family and friends. I try to help the bride to relax and keep them in the moment. Your wedding day will fly by so quickly so taking in every moment is essential.

My advice to all couples is...spend less on the details and more on your photography. I have told many couples that if you are struggling to pay for favor's for your guests...pay more to your photographer and get some prints for your guests. When it is all said and done that is all you will have left after the big day is over...your memories and your photography of the day. Your photographer is by far one of the most important vendors of your day...if not the most important vendor. I say this not because I am a photographer, but because I saw the value in this philosophy with my own wedding. When I look back on my wedding photo's today...I am so disappointed that I spent more on favors and decorations than I did on my photographer. In the end...that's all I have to look back on. So I hope you will also see the value in your photographer.

Whether you choose me or someone else...just make sure they are a professional with a positive upbeat approach to your day. Don't let Uncle Joe photograph your wedding (unless of course he is a photographer...LOL).

My best wishes to all of you out there and may your wedding day be filled with the most joy, the most hope and the most love you have ever felt in one day. The moment you walk down that isle in all your splendor, beauty and grace...it is then that you start your life.

With Love for your day,

20120707001logoCopy
BrittanyandAndrewWed234
20120428003Copy

23 Reviews for RB Photography

Robin is just phenomenal- I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the near future. Photos are one of the most important things on your wedding day because they truly capture the happiness and love that the bride and the groom have for each other. I felt like Robin was able to do that.

From the beginning, Robin was very fun and engaging to work with. Sometimes, being photographed can feel awkward and too posed, but she worked with us in making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her style of work is natural- she wants to catch people with their natural expressions, which made the pictures truly authentic.

Robin was very good at listening to what we wanted. We told her that we only wanted photos to be about 45 minutes and she made that work. She knew the venue that got married at (The Links at Gettysburg) so she knew all the right areas, poses, lighting that needed to happen to produce good photos. She was quick and efficient while still producing great pictures. She is flexible with all sorts of styles of editing (black and white, sepia, bright color contrasts) and was open to anything you requested.

Throughout the night, I didn't feel like I was being photographed - which was a great thing. At some of my friend's weddings, I have seen the photographer closely following the bride and not even bothering to take pictures of her friends or family. Robin and her assistants (she had two with her for our wedding) took the time to take pictures of friends, family and decorations. She was able to capture the goofiness of all my friends on the dance floor- those were some of my favorite pictures. I was glad I was able to tag so many people on facebook.

She was great about getting us the pictures on a timely basis as well! When we got back from our honeymoon the following Sunday, I checked my email that night and she had already had them ready!

She was truly amazing and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/29/2013

We could not have been happier with having Robin as our wedding photographer! She is so friendly and fun to be around, and she really went above and beyond to make our pictures turn out beautiful...including traveling to our venue a day early so that we could do our engagement shoot the day before the wedding! Talk about customer service! The images that we received were gorgeous and she captured so many special moments of our wedding day. She was very professional and I was able to relax knowing that she had everything covered. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful, timeless wedding photos!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Michele · Married on 05/11/2013

Robin was great and captured all the images we wanted! She is very creative and has a way of finding the best light and has a great eye! Everyone we shared our pictures with loved them!

Sent on 05/30/2013

RB Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

• LMVPhoto
    LMVPhoto Wedding Photographers

With RB Photography romantic style and her artistic eye, you will be hard pressed to find a better person to document your wedding day! Relaxed and fun, Robin is one of the best photographers I had to the pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her as your photographer! Louis

• RL Heller Photography
    RL Heller Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want a perfect capture of your wedding day, look no further. RB Photography can deliver that!

• Stylish Occasions Wedding & Event Planning
    Stylish Occasions Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Robin is one of the nicest people I know! And she absolutely loves what she does! That comes across to all of her clients. She also does excellent work. If you hire her for your wedding photographer you can be sure you will receive some excellent pictures to remember your special day by for years and years to come!

• Rosedale, 21237 See on map