12 Bonnie Street, Jewett City, CT 06351 Map · Phone number

About Ray's Catering

When I was young, my dad, Romeo DeRico, started Ray's Catering. My life long dream was to take over and run his catering business. For many years the business was closed but I have managed to realize my dream and I am now the proud owner. We will cater for any type of event - weddings, anniversary parties, birthday parties, graduations, holiday functions, etc. In addition we offer drop off services, such as corporate luncheons. Please visit our website for more information about us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Follow Ray's Catering on

img0168
img0150

5 Reviews for Ray's Catering

Louvenia · event on: 10/17/2014

Very professional staff and the food was amazing. I would highly recommend Ray's to anyone looking to cater a event. Ray himself is very hands on and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. He is very flexible and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. You MUST try the stuffed shrimp!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kelly · event on: 09/26/2014

Ray's Catering has catered numerous lunches at our office. The food is amazing. My favorite is his stuffed chicken breast. I find Ray to be extremely professional and goes above and beyond. Everything is homemade and you can tell the great deal of time and effort he puts into his food. I would recommend Ray's Catering to anyone who is looking for awesome food at a great price.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Darlene · event on: 09/13/2014

Ray's Catering provided us with top of the line service and food. Ray and Sharon are extremely professional, responsible and reliable. They are very accommodating, offer great advice and recommendations and assure you that they will take care of everything for you and they did that and so much more. They were a big part of the success of my husband's birthday celebration! Everyone at our party couldn't stop raving about just how delicious the food was and how professional their service was too. I highly recommend Ray's Catering for any function. I know that we will!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Ray's Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    China