Greenwood, MO 64034 Map · Phone number

85f373d9092e3baf New Years Eve Wedding
15 15 1

36 Reviews for Raspberry Rose

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

Rita was awesome to work with! The meeting we had to help design my cake was so helpful and the tastings were amazing! My cake turned out delicious and beautiful. It was the best tasting cake I've ever had!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Laura · Married on 08/06/2017

This cake is delicious! Like seriously delicious. I ended up ordering way too much cake (about 40 servings too many, whoops). I had 2 pieces of cake left over. I ordered 3 cakes. The largest cake was white cake with blackberry filling (perfect for summer), the second was guava cake with guava filling (no leftovers to be found), and the third was white cake with cherry filling for my groom (gone before the bouquet toss). Rita was so nice and responded to my emails so fast. We also were able to rent gorgeous cake stands from her as well. Rita arranged all the cake flowers from my florists onto the cakes when she arrived. She is truly and kind and wonderful woman and her baking skills are amazing! I only ordered cake but she also makes cupcakes, truffles, and cheesecakes. She gave me a free sample of the truffles which were amazing as well. Even the bartender grabbed her card for her son's upcoming wedding because she loved the cake so much. I feel like I'm going to have to start ordering a fancy cake for my birthdays so I have another excuse to eat this cake!

Sent on 08/10/2017

JILL · Married on 11/12/2016

Rita: How can we begin to THANK YOU for our super delicious wedding cake masterpiece on November 12, 2016?!?! So many of our wedding guests complimented us (and commented) on not only the beautiful look of our cake but also the mouth-watering flavors: almond + guava cake, guava filling, and sugar sparkle buttercream frosting. We LOVED our cake so much that we ate the top layer - normally reserved for the 1st Wedding Anniversary - within 5 days of our wedding! Had to share it with some out-of-state and interational guests. You were a dream to work with and will definitely be coming back to you for a repeat wedding cake! Warmest regards, Jill and Tendai Zinyemba

Sent on 12/02/2016

Raspberry Rose FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Emaline Ballroom
    The Emaline Ballroom Banquet Halls

Raspberry Rose take's the cake amazing flavor and presentation:)

• The Monarch Flower Co.
    The Monarch Flower Co. Wedding Florists

Y U M!!! Looks good, tastes even better. *oh my.

• Greenwood, 64034 See on map