Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

Michigan View map

For your wedding!! A solo jazz guitarist, "I would be happy to play the many jazz standards I know for you" I have played for numerous events over the years, wedding ceremony's, cocktail / dinner hours, including many private events, also several upscale resort venues with fine dinning atmosphere's.

• W
    William Married on 08/07/2015
    I heard Randy playing at Chandlers in Petosky 6 months ago and was so impressed I asked for his card. I was looking for a musician for a Wedding Welcome Party we were hosting later in the year. The event going to be held under a tent at the Bay Harbor Marina, so we needed a sound that was distinctive, without being too loud.

Randy was terrific and exceeded expectations! Working with him was a delight. He was on time and ready to go, as promised, and provided a wonderful variety of music throughout the night. He is a very skilled musician and kept our guests highly entertained throughout the night with a wide variety of jazz and smooth sounds. He added a very classy touch to the evening. Highly recommended!
    Scot Married on 08/31/2014
    Randy played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and he was fantastic. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our requests for special songs. He really put us at ease on our wedding day! I would recommend Randy to anyone!
    Joe Married on 05/03/2014
    Randy has a great variety of music and is very entertaining. would definitely recommend him to play at anyone's wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Michigan
Location of (Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding