Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours Reviews

24 | Washington, DC

24 Reviews for Randy Reszka Solo Jazz Guitarist //// Ceremonies - Cocktail Hours

• W

william · Married on 08/07/2015

I heard Randy playing at Chandlers in Petosky 6 months ago and was so impressed I asked for his card. I was looking for a musician for a Wedding Welcome Party we were hosting later in the year. The event going to be held under a tent at the Bay Harbor Marina, so we needed a sound that was distinctive, without being too loud.

Randy was terrific and exceeded expectations! Working with him was a delight. He was on time and ready to go, as promised, and provided a wonderful variety of music throughout the night. He is a very skilled musician and kept our guests highly entertained throughout the night with a wide variety of jazz and smooth sounds. He added a very classy touch to the evening. Highly recommended!

Scot · Married on 08/31/2014

Randy played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and he was fantastic. He was extremely professional and accommodating to our requests for special songs. He really put us at ease on our wedding day! I would recommend Randy to anyone!

Joe · Married on 05/03/2014

Randy has a great variety of music and is very entertaining. would definitely recommend him to play at anyone's wedding.

Valerie · Married on 10/17/2013

Randy is very talented, easy to work with and will accommodate your needs. I hired Randy to play background music during a social event and highly recommend him.

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2013

Fantastic musician!! Reliable and played longer than quoted!!

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing! I have had Randy Reszka play a few times for me! My Guest really enjoyed his Music... Great to work with as well!

Thank you! I will have you back real soon!

Simply a great guitarist and good person. Arrived early to set up, looked professional and his jazz was very soothing! Randy played before, during and after our wedding. We gave him flexibility to ad-lib and play what he felt was best. He did not let us down!

Highly recommended. You will be impressed.

Leanna · Married on 08/03/2013

Randy played so beautifully!! Very complimentary to the beach setting. We had several great comments on how great the music was. I am absolutely thrilled with how well the music brought it together. Randy was excellent!

Randy did an excellent job with our ceremony music! He was very easy to communicate with prior to the day, was very professional, and went out of his way to be helpful the day of the ceremony. Highly recommend him!

Randy did an excellent job playing our ceremony music and was incredibly easy to work with.

Randy was an excellent choice for our rehearsal dinner. The background music was lovely and just the right volume for the size of the room. We would definitely hire him again for any future needs.

Margaret · Married on 08/01/2008

It was truly a wonderful experience. Randy was a pick off a list of possible entertainment, all unknown to me, and I was totally pleased. I have spent my time remembering the good fun and great music by Randy during that evening. I appreciated especially the quick response he made to my e-mails and the extra time he played.

Ham · event on: 07/10/2011

Very nice guy and a terrific musician who played nonstop for two hours. He was a real asset to our party's overall success. I would use him again anytime.

Ham Schirmer, Burt Lake, Michigan

Mike · event on: 12/31/2012

OUTSTANDING. I hired Randy to play for my parent's New Year's Eve party and everyone had a fantastic time, loved the music, enjoyed Randy's company completely, and we're looking forward to the next time we can hear him play. I can't believe how lucky we were to have him.

• User4060053 · event on: 08/05/2012

Randy was great! He put my party over the top. All the quests enjoyed his playing and many of us plan on trying to catch Randy when he plays in the northern Michigan area. He was very accommodating, when our dinner ran later than expected he continued to play his perfect light jazz. I very rarely give the highest rating across the board however, in this case I am because he deserves it.

K · event on: 11/14/2013

Randy was wonderful to work with from start to finish! We were seeking an individual to perform light, background music, for a holiday benefit party in our retail store. His set list was perfect for the event, and he really set the tone for the evening the moment our guests walked through the door. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and will certainly work with him on future events.

Mark · event on: 05/19/2013

Randy's playing sets the perfect mood for our annual event. This was, I
    >> believe, the fourth consecutive year we've hired him. We would definitely hire him
    >> again.

Mike · event on: 09/23/2013

Great job everyone enjoyed music choosen was perfect for our group.

• User4075498 · event on: 07/11/2008

Randy played for my daughter's open house party. He was amazing!! Everyone enjoyed Randy's music. He truly made the event unforgettable!!

• User4081504 · event on: 06/24/2007

Randy performed wonderful background music for a 50th anniversary party. He mingled with the guests and fit in like he'd known the group for years. His style and manner were perfect for our low key, relaxed event.

Jillian · Married on 07/13/2013

Randy was a breeze to work with and did a lovely job at our wedding ceremony. He has a great hand with standards. We'd recommend him without hesitation.

Nichole · Married on 07/28/2013

He did a great job and worked with us right up until the very end. Very talented musician.

s · event on: 09/22/2012

Randy provided guitar music for my winery tasting room opening celebration in 2012. Lovely background music, nice selections, perfect volume.

Katie · Married on 07/31/2010

Randy Reszka was accommodating to our requests for music. He had a selection of songs that he could play, but was also able to play a special request for us for our exit song. Overall, it was an easy and nice experience to work with Randy for our wedding!