Randy Cason Photography

Mesa, AZ View map
$1,350 Most Popular Price

$1,350 Most Popular Price

Please request my wedding guide with information and pricing.

Randy Cason Photography is an authentic wedding photography company based out of Mesa, Arizona. With an artistic, unique, and fun approach to photography, this company loves working with low-light photography to capture something different than the norm. With Randy, there is never a formula to his photography; he loves framing his subject with perfect composition and prefers they are unaware of the camera because that creates more authentic, real moments for you to cherish.

When you book time with Randy Cason Photography and Videography, you will receive documentary, emotional and truly authentic images and video. You can choose between black and white or color photography in a variety of wedding photography packages. Services offered in these packages include:

• One event per day
  • Hand coloring
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1350.00

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

4.7

• Jared
    Jared S. Married on 02/03/2019

Great experience! Awesome video of ceremony and reception!

Randy did an amazing job working our wedding! We used him as a videographer and the video of the ceremony and reception turned out better than we could have imagined! Randy was easy to work with and finished our videos in a timely fashion! Would highly recommend!
    Erin Married on 10/06/2018

He does wonderful work!

Randy was absolutely wonderful. When we got the wedding video back I was so thrilled. He got such amazing shots and captured everything so perfectly. It was so great to rewatch all of the speeches and the ceremony and get to sit and really enjoy it (because the day of it just flew by!). He got all of the parts of the wedding I really wanted captured. I am so happy we worked with Randy. He was easy to work with and really helped with everything we needed. Definitely recommend!
    Anna Married on 09/29/2018
    Randy was amazing! He always responded right away when I had questions leading up to the event and never pushed off any small suggestion that I had. He took the list of photos that I had and accomplished as many as we could in the short amount of time we had and made sure he got the perfect shot before we would move on.
    At the party, all I had to do was look at him and he knew exactly what I wanted... He was always easy to find (even in the heat) and never once complained. He does phenomenal work, the photos that he's shared with us are breath-taking and I can't wait to get the rest back soon.
    I would recommend Randy in a heartbeat to anyone that needs a photographer for their wedding or special event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Wedding Planners

Randy is awesome! We enjoy working with him whenever we can. He has some serious video and photo equipment to capture your entire event with ease. No need to worry there! He is always easy for me to work with as well. Stand up guy. Thanks Randy!

DTC Entertainment DTC Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have had the wonderful pleasure of working with Randy on multiple weddings around the valley. His patience, professionalism and attention to detail is like no other. This has allowed me to confidently refer him to more clients since I am already familiar with his style. Walking into another wedding and finding out that Randy is the photographer and/or videographer eases my mind because I know we will work together to make the night a success for the couple.

704 E. Lehi Rd. Home Mesa, AZ, 85203
Location of (Randy Cason Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding