Ash Durham

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 5

About Ash Durham

Weddings are all about the two of you: your story, your love, the biggest adventure of your lives ... so far!

Why do I do what I do? It's pretty simple, really.

I love capturing moments of love + joy that you'll cherish for the rest of your lives, the laughter + the tears, the nervous excitement of our grooms buttoning his jacket, the moment our brides see herself in the mirror for the first time. I love the kisses + stolen smiles, the deep breaths from a father giving his daughter away, the teary eyes of mothers dancing with their sons, the testaments of friendship + love from best friends.

And of course ... I love the party on the dance floor!

Contact me today about your FREE engagement session!

Vineyard wedding

Ash Durham 6
Ash Durham 7

Ashley Leva · Getting married on 09/21/2019

We love RAD photography!

We are so in love with the quality of our engagement photos! Ashley and Randy went above and beyond to creat timeless images and offered flexibility in location! They were sensitive to the significance surrounding our upcoming wedding date (my late fathers birthday) and worked with us to get booked for our very special date and based on the gorgeous engagement photos they created, I know without a doubt we will have gorgeous photos from our upcoming wedding! We looked at several wedding photographers and we wouldn’t be happier and are so glad we chose RAD photography!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Ash Durham 8
    Ash Durham 9
    Ash Durham 10
    Ash Durham 11

Ash Durham's reply:

You guys are so sweet, I am so excited for your wedding next year!! It's going to be absolutely amazing!!!
    xoxo,
    Ash

Alison · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Randy + Ashley were FABULOUS, and about a million other things! They worked tirelessly with us up to the wedding making sure we got the most of their services. They even met up with us at dawn for our engagement photos outside - in the middle of winter! We couldn't be happier with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend them to literally everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Ash Durham 12

Ash Durham's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison!!! I loved working with you and Tyler, and I'm so grateful to have been able to be part of such a special day for the two of you!
    xoxo,
    Ash

emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

Randy + Ashely were absolutely amazing to work with! They took our engagement photos, my boudoir shoot, and wedding photos and we were absolutely blown away by the photos they captured! Randy+ Ashely are super organized- they even helped us create a wedding timeline that we shared with our other vendors. They took time to get to know us and make us feel comfortable and relaxed whenever we were working with them. I cannot recommend Randy+ Ashely enough! You will not regret working with them!

Ash Durham FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Nikki Resley Events
    Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

Randy and Ashley are awesome photographers. They capture every aspect of the wedding. They are also very lovely people to know as well. With them as photographers i dont need to worry if a certain shot was captured. They know there stuff and do it well. I cannot wait to work with them on future events.

• Nikki Resley Events
    Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

• Christine Arnold Photography
    Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a wonderfully talented photographer... she's easy going, friendly and professional.

• 424 Clay Ave New Braunfels, TX, 76706 See on map