Brownsburg, Brownsburg, IN 46112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 86

About Randall's Photography

Randall’s Photography is a photography business in Brownsburg, Indiana. Randy and Joanna are a husband and wife team that serve Brownsburg, Indianapolis, and surrounding areas. Randy was a photographer for the Indianapolis Star for 21 years before freelancing. Joanna has a degree in architecture and has been shooting photography full-time for more than 12 years.

Randall’s Photography offers a wedding package that includes eight hours of coverage, digital images, print release, online gallery, and second photographer. They offer a la carte services so you can customize their package or create your own. They offer albums, flush mounts, negatives, proofs, save the date cards, and thank you cards. Randy and Joanna’s services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 2

47 Reviews for Randall's Photography

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2016

My husband and I spent a day interviewing photographers. We were so impressed by this husband and wife duo we decided to do a second interview. After seeing their work we decided to fly them to our destination wedding! It was worth every penny. I would highly recommend them. (price below is approximation and includes flights and accommodations)

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jordan · Married on 08/27/2016

Randy and Joanna are seriously amazing. We were referred to them through word of mouth and I really think that's the best way to go when searching for vendors for your wedding or other event. I definitely plan on using their services again anytime we need pictures. These two are so on it and have such a great vision of what is going to look great but at the same time knowing your own style as well. Personally I've never really posed for pictures before but Randy and Joanna were so good at giving direction and helping us get the look we wanted. We also opted for videography services as well and wow was that one the best decisions we've ever made! Our package included an engagement session, two photographers, and a videographer. I can't say enough how great these two were. Randy and Joanna, thank you so much for being part of our day we loved you guys! Looking forward to the next big life event to use you again ;)
    Love,
    Wesley and Jordan

Sent on 09/01/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I could not be more thrilled that we found Randy and Joanna to work with us for our wedding. We didn't have the biggest budget in the world, but we also knew that if we were going to splurge anywhere, it was going to be with a photographer because pictures are what last forever. We interviewed about a dozen photographers (because let's face it, it's intimidating to know these pictures are going to be what we show our kids, grandkids, etc...) and they needed to be "perfect." My husband and I had an "adventure" themed wedding and really wanted a photographer who not only liked our theme, but could bring innovative ideas to the table. Randy and Joanna were perfect for this. To say they went above and beyond even our wildest dreams of expectations is an understatement. Randy had the best ideas, including getting our pictures taken with a vintage plane for our engagement pics. He and his wife Joanna (and even daughter!!) spent HOURS with us shooting pose after pose to ensure we had perfect pictures. And boy were they EXCEPTIONAL. My husband - who takes taking pictures - even said the time flew. They seriously looked exactly like a movie posters from Top Gun or Pearl Harbor. Friends have said they are the coolest engagement pictures they have ever seen and LOVED our save the date. Fast forward to the wedding day...Randy and Joanna made what could be a very stressful day into an extremely fun, relaxed day. They were so on top of the timeline and pictures that at times I even forgot they were there. With as much emphasis as I put on pictures needing to be perfect, I knew that I could just hand the "vision" over to the professionals and not worry. Again I was blown away by the pictures - and so were our friends and family. Please look no further than Randy and Joanna. They know what they are doing, and Randy's artistic vision will seriously make your dreams come true.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Randall's Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Brownsburg Brownsburg, IN, 46112 See on map