11104 Fitzhugh Road, Austin, TX 78736 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Rambling Rose Ranch

Welcome to Rambling Rose Ranch...the newest creation from artist/designer, Morgan Daily Jackson, at her homestead.

Her former venue, The Inn at Wild Rose Hall, won the Bride's Choice Award 9 years in a row. (You can check out review on The Inn's WW page. Please note the review on RRR WW page from 2008 DO NOT belong to us as we just opened). Due to the sell of the property she leased for almost 10 years for The Inn at Wild Rose Hall and an eviction notice, Morgan was forced to close that chapter in Dec 2017 and open a new chapter in Jan 2018.

Rambling Rose Ranch, is not just another event venue in the greater Austin area. It is a place Morgan and her partner, Sandy, call home and they have decided to share with those it speaks to. The property has a very spiritual feel as you are surrounded by nature. The main event space was once a dressage arena. The outside area is now the gravel courtyard with a covered outside bar and a 20' x 30' stone dance floor. The 5600' covered arena will bring the outside in as an optional built in rain plan with a magnificent early 1900's leaded glass door from France as a ceremony backdrop.

And of course as with any good ranch/farm/homestead, there has to be animals. RRR is also the home to horses, donkeys, goats, chickens, rabbits, ducks, dogs, cats and a mini pig. It is a truly unique atmosphere and a restful retreat from the hustle and bustle of life's day in day out.

Follow Rambling Rose Ranch on

Courtyard at Night-Happy Day M
7a5a6baedfd6177f 1532361882 7d9f461ba751bf7e 1532361824660 2 37202763 154746160
37f9ff9284055365 1532361881 bc2929543e6a6c30 1532361824655 1 36269310 151845749
Rambling Rose Ranch
Plants surrounding the 1900's door from France in the arena. Our rain plan ceremony backdrop
Faux Fireplace in the arena
Faux Fireplace in the arena
Tables surrounding the stone floor garden "room" dance floor
Tables surrounding the stone floor garden "room" dance floor
The outside bar with built in chalkboard bar signs, running water, wine fridge, 14' antique bar and...
Parking to the left, arena to the right and a gorgeous sunset straight ahead.
Parking to the left, arena to the right and a gorgeous sunset straight ahead.
Cabin by AzulOx

83 Reviews for Rambling Rose Ranch

• Katie

Katie Luna · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Rustic and Gorgeous

There are not enough words to accurately describe how beautiful, perfect and wonderful my wedding was at this venue. It was one of the first and easiest decisions I made in my wedding planning process. RRR had absolutely everything I wanted in a venue and it was only 15 minutes from my mom’s house in south Austin which made it even better.

RRR has the perfect rustic and vintage appeal. There are so many cute and unique “photo spots” around the venue that look absolutely gorgeous, including a multicolor Texas sign which photographs gorgeous and vibrant. The greenery surrounding the ceremony site and that dance floor and barn was insanely beautiful. It was so lush and airy at the same time. I always knew I would get married outside and this was more than I had ever imagined. The vines curling around the windows, lights and structure of the dance floor was so romantic and perfect and our photos turned out gorgeous. All of my guests raved about the venue and how it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to.

I can’t think of one negative of Rambling Rose Ranch, it was all so much more than I ever dreamed of, it was like someone saw my dream wedding and then created it just for me.
    Morgan and Sandy were awesome to work with, they let us come by the venue any time we needed to, Morgan was so responsive to all of my millions of e-mails as I was planning my wedding from Seattle and was always happy to answer question after question and make the wedding planning process less stressful. They set up the tables and chairs exactly how I wanted them on my day and I didn’t stress on the wedding day because I knew it was all taken care of.

I am SO happy and thankful that we chose Rambling Rose Ranch for our wedding. If you are looking for a rustic, romantic, unique, natural and gorgeous wedding venue with just enough of the Austin “weird” then I highly recommend you do yourself a favor check out Rambling Rose Ranch.

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Megan

Megan Dettle · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Can't say enough positive things!

This venue is downright magical! The folks that own this spot are so sweet, kind, and completely fair. They have created a BEAUTIFUL place and you can tell it's completely full of love and light! Also, they let me come a few times (neurotic brides rejoice!) to keep looking at it and made me feel completely comfortable. I would highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a dreamy oasis to celebrate!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Dannica

Dannica Brewer · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Venue

Working with Morgan and Sandy was a dream! They were very quick to respond and we're patient with my million questions. They've done an incredibly beautiful job with their space...you can really tell how much love they put into everything. Everything there is SO unique and full of personal touches.

All night people were asking how we found their ranch! They seriously thought of everything. The bar is so cute and functional. There's a fire pit on site, ping pong, horseshoes. They also have their personal animals on the property and they were so sweet--everyone was feeding them carrots and apples.

We really had the best time at RRR with our family and friends and I cannot thank you both enough for making our celebration so special.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Award

Rambling Rose Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2250
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2250
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Campsite/Cabin
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rambling Rose Ranch 1
    Celebrate 2020

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎?⁣

Here is your chance to save some $$ ($500) and book Rambling Rose Ranch, one of Austin's most unique & Instagrammable venues. ⁣

𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬:⁣
    This is for new bookings only. Wedding/Event must fall in 2020.⁣
    Contract & Payment must be received by 1-31-2020 to secure the discount.⁣

Remaining availability is limited & will go fast so contact us today.

• 11104 Fitzhugh Road Austin, TX, 78736 See on map
    Since this is our home too, tours are given BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Thank you!!!
    Location of (Rambling Rose Ranch)