Rambling Rose Ranch Reviews

Rambling Rose Ranch 7
  • Dannica

Dannica Brewer · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Venue

Working with Morgan and Sandy was a dream! They were very quick to respond and we're patient with my million questions. They've done an incredibly beautiful job with their space...you can really tell how much love they put into everything. Everything there is SO unique and full of personal touches.

All night people were asking how we found their ranch! They seriously thought of everything. The bar is so cute and functional. There's a fire pit on site, ping pong, horseshoes. They also have their personal animals on the property and they were so sweet--everyone was feeding them carrots and apples.

We really had the best time at RRR with our family and friends and I cannot thank you both enough for making our celebration so special.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Cat

Cat Cook · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream Outdoor Hill Country Wedding

Rambling Rose Ranch made our wedding into an absolute dream. We can’t recommend it enough! The space that Morgan and Sandy created is the perfect balance of elegant, whimsical, rustic, and natural. Morgan has a fabulous eye for design and has filled the venue with quaint vignettes and details everywhere you turn. The bridal and groomsmen cabins were tastefully decorated and comfortably outfitted with everything you could possibly want to feel at ease before the ceremony. We chose to get married under the large oak tree and use the vintage light green benches for our guest seating. The site was perfectly situated to let in the dappled evening light which made the ceremony special and romantic. We had our reception in the courtyard. The beautiful gardens, the hanging lights, and the sound of the cicadas in the surrounding trees captured the hill country spirit and created an atmosphere that was true magic. There was a consistent breeze and abundant shade that made the 96 degree day in downtown Austin feel 10 degrees cooler at the ranch. Our guests raved about how beautiful the ranch was (and how cool it felt!). They had a fabulous time exploring the grounds, feeding the ranch animals, making smores at the fire pit, and playing lawn games. While there is no venue in Austin that is quite as stunning or unique as the Rambling Rose Ranch, what makes it even more special are the women who run it. Morgan and Sandy were warm, patient, and flexible with us throughout the whole process. They answered a million of our questions, scheduled multiple walkthroughs with us, and were open to requests and last minute changes. They accommodated a live band, food truck, and charter buses with a genuine smile on their faces. Their passion for their craft is evident both in the way they worked with us and the space they have created. Our wedding exceeded our wildest expectations and we can’t recommend the Rambling Rose Ranch more highly. Book them! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Rambling Rose Ranch 8
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Unique Venue!!

I've gotten so many compliments on how fun and beautiful my wedding was and that was mainly due to the amazing women behind Rambling Rose Ranch, Morgan and Sandy. They went through so much this year when they had to shut down The Inn at Wild Rose Hall and create an entirely new venue, but in my opinion, the new space is sooo much better! It truly is a unique and beautiful setting and I feel so lucky to be one of the few that have gotten married there! They need help getting the word out about their gorgeous place, so if you know of anyone getting married or just throwing an event in the Austin area, please let them know about Rambling Rose Ranch!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Rambling Rose Ranch 14
    Rambling Rose Ranch 15
    Rambling Rose Ranch 16

Annie · Married on 04/14/2018

Morgan has created a wonderful wedding venue - we could not have imagined anything better. The property is covered in gorgeous oak trees, succulents and flowers, and filled with tasteful decorations and landscaping features that truly come from Morgan's heart. There are endless locations for photos featuring the greenery and reclaimed items, and the nearby stable has Morgan's own horses and goats to pet and feed. It didn't feel like other venues we visited with fake barns and ranch paraphernalia - this felt completely real and natural, like we had the wedding in our own backyard.

Morgan and Sandy have worked incredibly hard on this property to make it special. The dance floor was surrounded by hanging lights, and the ceremony was held under a beautiful oak tree. The groom's cottage and bride's cabin were perfect for getting ready in comfort on the day of the wedding.

We couldn't be happier with Rambling Rose Ranch. Morgan is a delight to work with, the property and atmosphere are gorgeous, and the location is just 15 minutes from downtown but feels like you're in the hill country. If you're looking for a relaxed hill country wedding run by locals who are truly passionate about creating a special experience, you have to visit Rambling Rose Ranch!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Rambling Rose Ranch 25
  • Glenn

Glenn Fisher · Married on 04/14/2018

Unimaginable Beauty!

We could not have imagined a more perfect place to get married than Rambling Rose Ranch! It is a stunning venue that added so much warmth, beauty, and fun to our wedding. We are so grateful for the wonderful memories that it hosted and all of the work that Morgan and Sandy did to create such a special day.

Morgan has created an extraordinary atmosphere with Rambling Rose Ranch. It is exceptionally warm and inviting. The way they “brought the outside in” by combining natural beauty with the property made it feel like an intimate wedding in our own backyard. Their creative touches give this venue a soul — from the stunning wooden door to the bride/groom cabins and cute animals. We could not have asked for a more beautiful location for our wedding.

Morgan was also a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. From our very first day touring the venue, her down-to-earth attitude and easy confidence made us feel welcomed. She and Sandy not only created an amazing venue, but worked so hard to make our particular day special. We cannot thank them enough for all of their support and hard work.

Rambling Rose Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful location, inviting atmosphere, or more wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lorraine R Duval · Married on 04/14/2018

Just Right for So Many Reasons

The atmosphere at Rambling Rose Ranch is country casual. We loved it. The venue accommodations and equipment enabled us to scale the event to our heart's delight as we mixed some formal and some casual under spectacular oak trees. All our guests could relax and enjoy themselves for a memorable occasion that included enjoying the local goats and horses. As the mother of the bride, I would choose it again if I had another child to marry off.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Katya · Married on 10/22/2017

AMAZING doesn't even begin to cover it. I really don't know where to begin or how to put into words how truly amazing Morgan is and how absolutely magical the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is. Morgan is literally a fairy godmother!!! First of all, one of the main reasons we picked the venue we did, and we looked at A LOT in Austin, is because of her. She is only venue owner we met who just exudes passion and truly cares about making your wedding dreams come true. She was kind, helpful, responsive, accommodating and just overall AMAZING. However, that's just the beginning. The venue itself has this beautiful enchanted garden/forest ambiance with so much gorgeous greenery, oak trees and little tucked away seating areas. The outdoor ceremony area was PERFECT for pictures and completed our colors and theme so well. The twinkle lights in the reception hall and on the trees added to the woodsy but elegant romantic feel of the wedding. Because of how gorgeous everything was, people literally could not stop talking about how breathtaking the venue was, everyone thought we spent double what we did on our wedding. And finally, Morgan literally saved our wedding when she stepped in to do our floral and decor design when our florist fell through 10 days before the wedding. The designs she created were even more beautiful than we could have imagined and captured perfectly the ethereal, dreamy, romantic and woodsy vibe we had envisioned. Morgan and the Inn at Wild Rose Hall is hands down the absolute best wedding venue in Austin and the Hill Country, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Rambling Rose Ranch 31
    Rambling Rose Ranch 32
    Rambling Rose Ranch 33

samuel · Married on 05/27/2017

Fantastic Venue - we had our wedding there and it was perfect. Had the place all weekend so we didn't have to travel much. It was beautiful and the animals and other ambiance were great for photos. We will keep them in mind for large events in the hill country!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

If you want a venue that says "gorgeous Texas Hill Country that feels home-y and comfortable," stop looking. You won't find a nicer or more accommodating venue owner than Morgan, and the Inn's beauty is never ending. We didn't do much decoration. it's all there! Even in the middle of my reception, I was finding little signs and gardens I hadn't noticed before. From the gorgeous oaks at the ceremony site to the petting zoo out front, the Inn offered something to every guest. I knew the instant we arrived that this was our venue, and I'm SO happy for that gut reaction!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 04/08/2017

Inn at Wild Rose Hall was the perfect venue for my daughter’s wedding, She knew right away . Morgan was wonderful to work with and always got back with us promptly, The grounds are gorgeous with tons of oaks and a beautiful gazebo. We rented the inn for the whole weekend and held the rehearsal dinner there as well. The girls stayed at the inn at had plenty of room in the spacious bridal suite to get dressed. I liked that we got to choose our own vendors. We had 135 guests with plenty of room for dancing. I can not say enough good things about Inn at Wild Rose Hall. I am thrilled we chose this venue for our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sabina · Married on 12/11/2016

I'm not sure if words will truly express how wonderful my experience was at The Inn at Wild Rose Hall, but I will do my best to spread the word about this gem! The Inn is such a beautiful, quaint, unique oasis amidst all the generic venues out there for weddings. Every area of the place looks like an editorial shoot. My husband and I stepped onto the property for our first tour with the owner, Morgan Jackson, and were treated like family. The venue offers an eclectic, homegrown vibe for those who want something a little more personalized for their big day. The wild oak trees were wrapped in twinkle lights, the house had personal touches everywhere, and the veranda was the perfect area for romantic, inclusive dining. My favorite part was the massive Christmas tree decorated in the grand room, which fit perfectly with our holiday themed nuptials. Morgan treated us with respect the whole way through, quickly answering our questions and staying on top of details I, as a stressed bride, might have forgotten. Her family played a role in making sure everything was taken care of the day of my ceremony. She even came and gave me a good luck hug before I walked down the aisle. This is truly a one of a kind venue. I would 10/10 recommend this to bohemian, eclectic, fun loving brides everywhere! Oh, and don't forget to pet the adorable farm animals while on the property. They definitely made the event funny and heart warming :)

Sent on 12/27/2016

Katie · Married on 11/04/2016

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is the perfect place to hold your wedding! Morgan is very flexible and willing to work with every bride and groom! As soon as you walk outside, you feel like you are at a magical place. Everything was green (in November) and the trees are covered lights! Plus, there are animals that the guests can feed on the grounds! It truly is a Texas Hill Country wedding venue! If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding venue, look no further!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Rambling Rose Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for taking the time to share your experience at The Inn. I really appreciate it and I enjoyed getting the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Maxine · Married on 10/28/2016

Beautiful setting! Especially enjoyed having the bride's room for my daughter and her bridesmaids to get ready and to go back and forth to during the event. It was so convenient. The venue is secluded, but easy to get to from the city. Definitely recommend it.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Thank you so much!!!

Margie · Married on 10/28/2016

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is an amazing venue! Morgan was very easy to work with and very accommodating, and the services they provide for the money are a great value. They provide basic table linens, security and set up the tables and chairs for you. It's also an incredibly beautiful venue! Everyone said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Between the lush vegetation, the lights in the trees, the multiple seating areas, and the carefully curated decor, they have created an amazing venue that I would be happy to recommend to any couple looking for a venue in the Austin area. The location is also great. It's far enough out of town that you get that country feel, but close enough in that it's convenient for travelling guests.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Rambling Rose Ranch's reply:

Oh my gosh Margie....thank you so much for your glowing review of your experience at The Inn. I really enjoyed getting to know you & Ryan during the process. HUGS!!!

Robin · Married on 10/22/2016

Morgan the owner is very nice. We really enjoyed our special day.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Rambling Rose Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Inn. I really appreciate it.

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2016

The Inn at Wild Rose Hall is such an amazing venue. Not only did I fall in love with it when I first saw it, but my guests really loved it as well. I received multiple comments on the venue and decorations. Morgan was a pleasure to work with and she made everything magical for my special day. I got lucky that it did not rain that day, even though it rained very early on in the morning. For future couples, this venue has everything you need. Because it's such a beautiful place, there is no need to go overboard with decorations. I wish I would've rented the whole venue for the weekend though. Having the venue for 12 hours was more than enough time for everything, but just to hang out more with my family and friends.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Nancy · Married on 12/06/2015

Morgan and her team were very responsive and great to work with. The venue is just gorgeous and fit with our relaxed and romantic feel. Morgan has done such a great job of decorating and adding little touches that the amount of decorating we had to do was minimal - just the tablescapes and we added a little tulle and ribbon to the reception area, but really, you wouldn't have to even do that.

I could have imagined a better location for our ceremony.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Everyone said such great things about our wedding venue. Morgan and her team are absolutely wonderful to work with and we just lived the setting. I couldn't be happier we chose the Inn!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

j · Married on 03/28/2015

Absolutely love this venue and Morgan (the owner)! We first found this place online and immediately liked it just based on the photos. When we went to take a tour, it exceeded our expectations. We looked at a couple of venues in Austin but nothing could compete with the Inn in terms of overall value. First of all, this place is absolutely stunning. Second, Morgan is extremely professional, helpful, and very good at laying out all of the costs and what is included. A couple of venues we looked at seemed cheaper at first, until we realized that it cost extra for tables, chairs, linens, tent in case it rains, etc. With all of the hidden costs, it was hard to figure out how much the total would even be. This was not the case at all with The Inn at Wild Rose Hall. Everything was included in the cost and clearly spelled out.
    We had a fairly long engagement and booked the venue early on. Throughout the entire planning process Morgan was extremely helpful, responded to emails quickly, and had great suggestions. We even ended up renting the house for the entire weekend so our families could stay there. This made the weekend go a lot smoother.
    On the weekend of the wedding everyone kept coming up to us and telling us how beautiful the venue was and asking us how we found it. We had such a wonderful time!
    Planning a wedding can be very stressful but I can honestly say that we did not have a single issue with our venue. The entire experience was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

Morgan is extremely friendly and was always willing to answer any questions. The venue is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2014

I absolutely love the Inn. Morgan is great to work with. Just about every change that was made to the Inn before our wedding was posted on Facebook and they were all gorgeous. The guests at our wedding didn't have one bad thing to say about the venue and most raved on how pretty it was. I am so glad we decided to have our wedding here. I even recommended the Inn to our bartender who was getting married next year.

Summer · Married on 09/14/2014

We had a September wedding & it couldn't be more perfect. The Inn is beautiful & it's like stepping into The Secret Garden. It sparkles at night. This venue is magical. On top of all of that, Morgan, the owner is by far the most pleasant, helpful, & wonderful person we encountered during our wedding adventure.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2014

A truly unique and incredible venue. We knew the moment we pulled up that we would get married at this venue. Morgan and Glenn are great people making the whole process easy and stress free.

Aron · Married on 09/06/2014

The first time I ever came to Wild Rose Hall was back in 2014 and it was magical. I'm very glad to say that I've had the opportunity to return since then and it is still wonderful. That patio area right outside the hall was gorgeous and easy to frame a great photo of friends. The surrounding forested area makes you feel like you're in a fairytale and the staff here are all wizards. I would gladly recommend this spot to anyone for a great wedding reception where you want to have things tranquil and calm, but also have the option to turn it up and party down once the sun sets.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Katinka · Married on 06/06/2014

I fell in love with this place the first time I saw it. Her venue is just lovely and magical. We had a beautiful wedding and everything was perfect. Morgan, the owner, was super nice and was always helpful during the planning process. So was her daughter who assisted us too. Can't recommend it highly enough.