221 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago is a hotel wedding venue based in Chicago, Illinois. Designed by esteemed architect Jeanne Gang, this space is situated in a stunning skyscraper within the Financial District of the city. Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago is the perfect location for your dream wedding, offering a sophisticated setting with a flawless standard of service.

Facilities and Capacity

This Chicago-based wedding venue features a 28,000-square-foot event space, with a guest capacity ranging from 120 guests to 1,650 guests. Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago provides both indoor and outdoor settings for your event, boasting scenic views of Lake Michigan the Windy City skyline. The Atlantic Ballroom is perfectly suited to larger celebrations, with 20-foot windows and cathedral style ceilings that will leave your guests with unforgettable memories. In contrast, The Pacific Ballroom offers couples a luxurious setting for more intimate affairs, creating a sophisticated atmosphere for you and your guests. Both ballrooms are adjacent to an elegant foyer equipped with a built-in bar, ideally suited for a cocktail reception during your special day. There is also fully-customizable digital signage available to effortlessly add a personal touch to your event.

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago services a wide spectrum of wedding events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The experienced team is dedicated to the development of a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago allows clients to avail of an array of convenient features including setup, cleanup, and get ready rooms for your special occasion. The team also provides a selection of event items including tables, chairs, barware, flatware, and more. In addition, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago offers 24-hour valet parking as well as a self-park garage, ensuring your total satisfaction.

Cuisine

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago provides a variety of catering services to suit your specific preferences, turning your vision into a reality. The catering team allows clients to avail of delicious hors d’ oeuvres, plated meals, skilled servers, stations, and tastings. In addition, there is an array of bar services available including:

• Bartenders
  • Signature drinks
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Accommodation

This Chicago-based hotel venue provides 334 chic rooms and suites, with modern furnishings, luxurious amenities, and breathtaking views of Lakeshore East Park and Millennium Park. Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago allows clients to avail of free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, comfortable bedding, and more during their stay, ensuring their complete comfort. Guests also have the opportunity to use the hotel’s fitness center, equipped with indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, and sauna room.

Follow Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago on
jj1521
mt1023
mt1028
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago
marissa rob kol radisson blu aqua wedding by colli
aguilarjj08521

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago

• Maura

Maura D. · Married on 06/05/2020

Wedding of the Century

I do not know where to begin to thank you the staff of the Radisson Blu for everything they have did for my family, my husband, and me in regards to my wedding. Every guest raved about how beautiful hotel the hotel is: the breathtaking lobby and hotel rooms, the kindness and helpfulness of the hotel staff, the delicious food (Chef Leah is the best), the beautiful ambience of the hotel and the ballroom, and so on! Everyone at the Radisson who helped plan my wedding helped make my husband's and my wedding day dreams come true. This hotel deserves more than 5 stars!
    There was a little chaos for my husband and I while we were in transit from the church we had our mass to the hotel. Saying we were a bit more stressed than we needed to be on our wedding day is an understatement. However, the moment I walked through the Radisson's doors and Rosie, the Senior Catering Sales Manager/hotel coordinator, greeted me, she assured me that everything was in her hands and the night was going to go off perfectly, which it did! As my bridal party and I were taking pictures in the Presidential Suite before the cocktail hour, Rosie even sent one of her staff up to the room with two of Shane's and my favorite cocktails, a Manhattan severed properly, a bottle of expensive champagne for my bridal party, and some snacks to remind us to sit back and relax as Rosie ran the show. In that moment, I knew I made decision having my wedding at the Radisson and truly let go of my stress to enjoy my day. :)
    From the setup of the room, the drinks, the food, the desserts, the staff at the reception, everything was absolutely perfect! Rosie and her team made my wedding feel like we were at a J Gatsby party. The food and drinks were flowing and everyone was enjoying themselves. I do not need to go on and on about my wedding day and why you should have your wedding at the Radisson. If you are contemplating it, just do it. You will not regret it. I promise you. It was the best decision in regards to my wedding day. My parents have had my older sister's wedding there, my wedding there, and they are already planning for sister number 3's wedding to be there! The Radisson treated us like family, and having an event there is truly one hell of an experience. We love the Radisson!

Love,
    The O'Mara and Durkin Family

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

We had our wedding at the Radisson Blu Aqua in the Atlantic Ballroom back in March and had the most amazing experience with the venue and working with their team. We worked with Ali leading up to the wedding and she was always super responsive, positive and helped quickly and easily resolve any questions or issues that arose during our planning process. They were also really accommodating of different requests or ideas we had for our big day. The food at our reception was absolutely outstanding – the main chef and team there totally blew us and our guests away with the dinner courses as well as the late night sliders (that turned out to be really clutch). The team of servers/bartenders/crew on the night of our reception was absolutely amazing. My husband and I felt totally spoiled by the attention they gave us – I know it was our wedding day but we felt like we were really treated like royalty during our entire stay and especially at the reception. The ballroom looked amazing and is simple enough that you can transform the space to fit whatever your wedding or event vision may be. The location of the hotel was perfect for our guests who were primarily coming from out of town – close to touristy destinations and lots of good dining options and the rooms were really nice with great views. And that bridal suite! All I can say about that is “WOW!” We loved every second of our wedding weekend at the Radisson Blu Aqua and would highly recommend to anyone currently exploring event venues.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 60000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 40000
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 66
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    December

• 221 N. Columbus Drive Chicago, IL, 60601 See on map
    312-728-8195 (Phone number)
    Location of (Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago)