805 W Oakdale Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Kaye Photography

Joining the insanely over-saturated world of professional photography was one of the greatest leaps in life I ever could have taken. My life dream is now my reality. Capturing moments of LOVE and LIFE while they are being lived in the best light possible…to be remembered forever (I’m getting geeked out just typing about it!!!) was exactly what I was made to be doing. It has been a journey and continues to be but I couldn’t be happier to do what I am doing. I am probably your new best friend and you don’t even know it yet. I want to make some sweet freaking photos with you doing whatever you find to be freaking sweet. I like to push my limits with ever session being ‘consistently inconsistent’ creating unique images you won’t find on pinterest (but oh heck yah we will put them there!). I treat each session with a fresh eye, ear and heart to truly capture what LOVE and LIFE mean to you.

LOVE and FAMILY(not necessarily blood!) are everything to me. Our connections to each other make the world a wonderful thing and I want to be there to capture it. From your engagement and wedding to your 100th wedding anniversary with your great-great grand children. I want to capture all of it and everything in between for you to share with the world for generations to come. I am all about all types of love from the traditional man/lady, lady/lady, man/man and every combo you can think of! Non-traditional wedding plans? I AM IN!!! I am here to capture your big day exactly as it is however it is you do what you do. I am a ‘feminist’ (i hate that term but it kind of describes my thoughts that men and women should be equal) and photograph like one! Oh and besides Chicago and Michigan I love going pretty much anywhere. Lets journey together!

In the digital age everyone is a photographer. Everyone has a camera and is capturing moments all the time. THIS IS AWESOME. But every once in awhile you want to have all the focus be on getting the details of the moments…all of the moments..while you, your friends and family are actually able to LIVE THEM. So put away your camera phones cause I GOT THIS.

Who’s this person behind the camera really though?

I am a FIERCE LOVER. LOYAL FRIEND. FAMILY PERSON. FUR BABY MOTHER OF 4. THEATRE GEEK. FASHION BLOGGER. HARRY POTTER FANATIC. LOUD SINGER/TALKER (and just generally loud). COFFEE ADDICT. DANCER (yes i will be dancing at your wedding!). EMOTICON/CAPS/EXCLAMATION OVER-USER. VINTAGE WEARER. FARMER. PLANT EATER. BIBLIOMANIAC. SUPER GEEK MMORPG PLAYER. ARTIST. TRAVELER. CONSTANT LEARNER, FILM CAMERA LENS HOARDER. and generally love life and everything about it.

I am from Grand Haven, MI and currently live part time in Chicago, IL. I was raised on a farm and love the city. So pretty much I like going anywhere. I will travel anywhere to make photographs!

Chances are if you made it this far and you are like “man oh man I wanna make some sweet photos w/ this girl” you are in the right place. We should probably get to know each other more and I can add you to my list of amazing/outstanding/terrific clients friends I have had the pleasure to work with.

Follow Rachel Kaye Photography on

Rachel Kaye Photography 1
Rachel Kaye Photography 2
Rachel Kaye Photography 3

Mike · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't imagine a whole lot of things I enjoy less than a photo shoot, but Rachel made the wedding photo process quick and painless. Picture quality is amazing, her instructions are easy to follow, and she's very personable, able to deal with the quirky uncle or angry grandma. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Rachel Kaye Photography 4
    Rachel Kaye Photography 5
    Rachel Kaye Photography 6

Rachel Kaye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,323.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 805 W Oakdale Ave Chicago, 60657 See on map