Newmarket, NH 03857 Map · Phone number

About Rachel Halsey Photography

Rachel Halsey is a natural light lifestyle photographer with a vintage touch.

Rachel Halsey Photography is based out of New Hampshire
but is available for travel.

Follow Rachel Halsey Photography on

lj 1 of 5

15 Reviews for Rachel Halsey Photography

• I

Isabelle · Married on 06/29/2018

Rachel photographed a dear friend's wedding last summer and since we saw her work, we knew we had to have her photograph our day, too. From start to finish, Rachel was extremely professional, personable, and just plain old KIND. She loves what she does, she has an amazing artist's eye, and she is incredibly responsive. She made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera with ease. We had an engagement shoot with Rachel and we used the photos for our Save the Date cards. For our wedding day, Rachel was prompt, she was extremely organized, and she kept the mood light as she photographed the large and fine details. My family was incredibly impressed with Rachel and her husband, John. We have gotten many messages about their work and the previews we received of our photos just days after our wedding were stunning. WITHOUT QUESTION, Rachel and John are the best! We'll be going to them for our family photos from here on out!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/30/2017

Rachel is absolutely amazing, as both a photographer and person. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not be happier with how they turned out - we truly feel like she captured us and the emotions of the day (while making us look a million times more photogenic). The pictures all are stunning and don't feel forced or posed, and she made us feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond for us in every sense of planning and execution: working with us creatively to find a pricing plan that worked, talking through timeline and suggestions, and even calming me down from pre-wedding jitters :) Honestly working with Rachel was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and we can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

When I got engaged, Rachel was the easiest vendor for my fiancé and I to go with, as we had seen her work with my sister's wedding. I cannot express how beautiful her work is, but mostly how beautiful of a person she is. She makes you a priority, is kind and personable, and her husband and sister helped make our wedding day so special. She really and truly gets to know her clients and what they want and she produces their vision and so much more. She made my husband and I a Christmas ornament and surprised us with it in the mail because thats the kind of person she is. Her photos are the perfect balance of traditional and artsy and I was at ease during my wedding day knowing that I would love the photos she took. It has been a honor to work with her and I consider her a friend after this wedding process.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rachel Halsey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Fruition Flowers Wedding Florists

Rachel recently captured the most beautiful moments in a way that made my flowers truly shine. Her choice in composition made for some wonderfully candid photos that captured but the couple and the gorgeous setting that they chose for their wedding. I was especially tickled by how quickly she made some photos available to both myself and the bride! I was posting pictures by Monday morning!

• Newmarket, 03857 See on map
    8645520098 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Halsey Photography)