San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rachael Marie Photography

Rachael Marie Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of San Diego, California. This company is pleased to provide couples with intimate, moody, and warm images to commemorate their wedding day. They love to capture images that showcase the couple's passion for one another. With years of experience in the wedding photography industry, lead photographer Rachel Marie is confident as she captures those moments that display how wildly in love a couple is. She is particular about the details, ensuring that everything is just right in order to snap that moment that the couple will be able to cherish for a lifetime. Rachel truly cares about each couple that she works and wants to make sure that their event is as effortless as possible.

Rachael Marie Photography is able to accommodate additional hours as well as destination locations. Boudoir, engagement, and wedding sessions are all available to book through their premier services. Images will be high-resolution and video is also a selectable add-on. Couples may also avail of a second photographer to capture every sentimental moment.

Follow Rachael Marie Photography on

Rachael Marie Photography 5
Rachael Marie Photography 6
Rachael Marie Photography 7

Katie · Getting married on 09/21/2020

Rachael is absolutely incredible! First off she is extremely accommodating! She made sure the date and time worked perfectly with my schedule. She also kept in constant contact with me and answered every question I had. I have done two different shoots with her. I did both with my boyfriend and she was amazing. The first was a wedding session and the second was a beach session. The first session I was very nervous because I am not good at posing or knowing what looks good for photos, (my boyfriend is the one who is good at that), but she guided me through everything step by step and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! At the second session on the beach I was also nervous because of being in a swimsuit but I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer than I did with her and she knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful! She is the photographer I will use forever!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Krystal · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing photographer!

Rachael Marie was a dream to work with for our engagement and wedding photography. When first meeting with Rachael for our engagement photos, we knew we made the right choice! She is so calm and has such a positive energy about her. We had never taken professional pictures before, so my Husband and I were both a bit nervous and she eased our nerves and the pictures turned out perfect! She does such an amazing job at capturing candid moments and has such a good eye for finding that perfect shot. Our photos are so beautiful that I get teary eyed when looking at them. Further, she was extremely professional and fun to work with. Throughout the planning process, Rachael was easy to work with and provided feedback on our timeline and plans. She also helped keep us on schedule the day of, which saved the day. Extremely organized, and not once did I ever feel rushed. We had an outdoor wedding, and an indoor reception. She was able to capture the beautiful outdoor sunshine and natural setting, the surreal sunset, and then the bright lights of the dance floor. Her moody, romantic pictures that she captured, were exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Rachael and cant thank her enough for capturing the best day of our lives in such an amazing way. Rachael is absolutely incredible!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Rachael Marie Photography 8

Alex · Married on 05/05/2019

Breathtaking photos!!!

Our experience with Rachel was nothing short of amazing. We booked her services about 9 months before our wedding date and she communicated with us every step of the way! Also, our wedding ran super behind schedule and she worked so hard to make sure we got plenty of shots. Finally, we knew our photos/video would be beautiful based on her past work, but we were blown away by their quality. Honestly, our special day could not have been captured more beautifully!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Rachael Marie Photography 9

Rachael Marie Photography Pricing

Rachael Marie Photography Price Rates

Rachael Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Eastlake Floral Design
    Eastlake Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rachael Marie Photography is one of our favorites! They're always such a pleasure to work with. They not only take the best images, but they are also reliable and extremely professional. In the Wedding Industry, being dependable is major!!! Rachael has an eye that captures such loveliness. Her work is always amazing! We'd happily work with RMP on any event!!!

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map