Rachael Marie Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rachael Marie Photography

Serving all of Southern California, Central Oklahoma & Available for travel worldwide

Hello, I’m Rachael!  I am a wife, and a mommy to three little girls who literally drive me nuts.  I'm a super laid back individual who tries to capture true emotion in anything I shoot.

My goal with my work is to create something beautiful and timeless for you and loved ones to share and have for years to come.  I absolutely love my job and feel incredibly blessed to be able to do something I love. Meeting new people, connecting with others, making art, and making my clients happy are a few of my favorite things.

Please check out my website for my current work and feel free to call or email me with any questions and to check availability for your special day

I look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Rachael is absolutely incredible! First off she is extremely accommodating! She made sure the date and time worked perfectly with my schedule. She also kept in constant contact with me and answered every question I had. I have done two different shoots with her. I did both with my boyfriend and she was amazing. The first was a wedding session and the second was a beach session. The first session I was very nervous because I am not good at posing or knowing what looks good for photos, (my boyfriend is the one who is good at that), but she guided me through everything step by step and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! At the second session on the beach I was also nervous because of being in a swimsuit but I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer than I did with her and she knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful! She is the photographer I will use forever!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/21/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachael is absolutely amazing, she is very attentive and accommodating. She helped us every step of the way from the moment we met to the day of our wedding, even with questions we had that didn't have anything to do with the photos. She is super professional and made us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun taking the pictures. The photos came out beautiful we are so in love with them. This will not be the last time we work with her. Thank you Rachael so much!! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

After a while of searching for the perfect photographer and not being successful, my mom referred me to Rachael, a previous co-worker, my mom talked so highly of her so we decided to give her a try. We had no clue what to expect, but after we had our initial meeting with Rachael, we knew she was the one that we wanted to photograph the most important day of our life. She was beautiful, upbeat, funny, honest, and yet professional all the qualities we were looking for. She started off by doing our Engagement Photos, and they were breathtaking. I love how she is able to get the most natural photo that is full of life and love. To this day I still look at my wedding photos and I am so in love. She captured the biggest day of our lives in the perfect way. I just love every one! She even referred us to our florist and videographer which were both amazing! We love you Rachael, thank you for giving us the most amazing photos that we can cherish forever.

Photo of Rachael Marie Photography in Chula Vista, CA - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review

20 Photos

My Work

20 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rachael Marie Photography is one of our favorites! They're always such a pleasure to work with. They not only take the best images, but they are also reliable and extremely professional. In the Wedding Industry, being dependable is major!!! Rachael has an eye that captures such loveliness. Her work is always amazing! We'd happily work with RMP on any event!!!

Events