San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rachael Marie Photography

Rachael Marie Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of San Diego, California. This company is pleased to provide couples with intimate, moody, and warm images to commemorate their wedding day. They love to capture images that showcase the couple's passion for one another. With years of experience in the wedding photography industry, lead photographer Rachel Marie is confident as she captures those moments that display how wildly in love a couple is. She is particular about the details, ensuring that everything is just right in order to snap that moment that the couple will be able to cherish for a lifetime. Rachel truly cares about each couple that she works and wants to make sure that their event is as effortless as possible.

Rachael Marie Photography is able to accommodate additional hours as well as destination locations. Boudoir, engagement, and wedding sessions are all available to book through their premier services. Images will be high-resolution and video is also a selectable add-on. Couples may also avail of a second photographer to capture every sentimental moment.

Follow Rachael Marie Photography on

Photos 40 Photos
Real Weddings 32 Photos

37 Reviews for Rachael Marie Photography

Katie · Getting married on 09/21/2020

Rachael is absolutely incredible! First off she is extremely accommodating! She made sure the date and time worked perfectly with my schedule. She also kept in constant contact with me and answered every question I had. I have done two different shoots with her. I did both with my boyfriend and she was amazing. The first was a wedding session and the second was a beach session. The first session I was very nervous because I am not good at posing or knowing what looks good for photos, (my boyfriend is the one who is good at that), but she guided me through everything step by step and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! At the second session on the beach I was also nervous because of being in a swimsuit but I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer than I did with her and she knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful! She is the photographer I will use forever!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jayna · Married on 11/10/2019

You’d be lucky to have her!

When booking a wedding photographer I went based off of whose style I loved the most. As soon as I booked Rachael, I quickly realized she goes above and beyond! She was absolutely incredible from the very first meeting and it hasn’t stopped! The first meeting was over FaceTime (due to distance) and she spent over an hour taking us through everything! She was so kind and professional! She went through her look books, pricing options, packages, what to expect, what to look for in photographers, etc!! We booked her two years in advance! That’s how badly we knew we wanted her! Fast forward to engagement shoot and this was our first meeting in person! Prior to the shoot we discussed the location, timing, etc! She spent the time to send mood boards of different outfit ideas she felt would photograph well in the setting as well as on me (what other photographer does that?!). Meeting for the first time it was like we had been friends for years! She instantly made us feel so loved and comfortable! She really is so talented at what she does! Our engagement shoot was about an hour and we received over 100 beautifully edited photos! (I didn’t know my man and I could looks so good!!). When it came closer to the wedding, she spent so much time developing a photography timeline, and created a list of every photo I wanted that was important to my husband and I. Day of the wedding her and her second shooter showed up looking so professional! As soon as they arrived they got to work taking detail shots. I had quite a tough timeline due to being adamant about not doing a first look and different locations for ceremony and reception and they handled it all with ease! They made sure everything on their end was taken care of to get the best pictures! Every single photo taken was BEAUTIFUL! What I loved most is they got so many candid shots of my husband and I as well as our guests! We love that we have photos of our friends and family enjoying our special day just as much as we did! We booked Rachael for 13 hours and she worked hard and amazingly through it all! I had absolutely no worry about our photos because I trust her completely! She is more than just a photographer to us but she also became our friend!! We love Rachael and you would be HONORED to have her photographer your wedding day!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jasmine Olivares · Married on 11/06/2019

Perfect ❤️

The search is over, Rachael is your girl!! I knew from the very get go that I wanted Rachael to be our girl. I was looking for someone’s work who was warm, timeless, and romantic.. and she is just that. She walked us through the whole process, and made everything easy for both my hubby and I. I was afraid to be awkward but she made everything so easy throughout the shoot. This was our first photo shoot, and it definitely will not be our last. 2020 we will be booking with Rachael again, except this time a family shoot. I fell in love with our pictures, and they’re something we can have and cherish forever. Rachael, you are the sweetest, warmest, and most uplifting woman.. we’re thankful for you. Thank you x’s a million!!!

Sent on 12/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rachael Marie Photography Pricing

Rachael Marie Photography Price Rates

Rachael Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Eastlake Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rachael Marie Photography is one of our favorites! They're always such a pleasure to work with. They not only take the best images, but they are also reliable and extremely professional. In the Wedding Industry, being dependable is major!!! Rachael has an eye that captures such loveliness. Her work is always amazing! We'd happily work with RMP on any event!!!

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map
    619-381-2305 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachael Marie Photography)
  • San Diego San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachael Marie Photography)