Rachael Marie Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Rachael Marie Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of San Diego, California. This company is pleased to provide couples with intimate, moody, and warm images to commemorate their wedding day. They love to capture images that showcase the couple's passion for one another. With years of experience in the wedding photography industry, lead photographer Rachel Marie is confident as she captures those moments that display how wildly in love a couple is. She is particular about the details, ensuring that everything is just right in order to snap that moment that the couple will be able to cherish for a lifetime. Rachel truly cares about each couple that she works and wants to make sure that their event is as effortless as possible.

Rachael Marie Photography is able to accommodate additional hours as well as destination locations. Boudoir, engagement, and wedding sessions are all available to book through their premier services. Images will be high-resolution and video is also a selectable add-on. Couples may also avail of a second photographer to capture every sentimental moment.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Danita
    Danita C. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Amazing & caring photographer!

Rachael is amazing! I booked her for my wedding in February and it was the best decision I made! She is kind, takes the time to understand your vision and delivers! Her photos are amazing and anytime someone sees my wedding photos they are so impressed with the quality of them. I am super shy and don't know how to pose but she really does all the work by posing you, moving your dress a certain way, telling you where to put your hands, etc. My husband also really hates taking photos and only does it for me and he never complained that he was uncomfortable and didn't like the experience.He only had positive things to say about Rachael. During my wedding day Rachael was like a friend because she was so comforting.There was a moment where I was extremely nervous and Rachael calmed me down. Her comfort during that time meant so much to me and it only shows that what she does is more than a job to her. I would book Rachael for every single important event in my life if I could. If you are thinking about booking her, DO IT! you will not be disappointed!
    Karyssa Married on 06/19/2021

The best jaw dropping experience!

Rachael went above and beyond!
    Geneva Married on 01/03/2021

Most professional and caring photographer

I found Rachael on social media months before I started to plan my wedding. I loved the comments she posted about the couples she photographs and how each photo she posted you could truly see and feel each couples personality. Her editing style is sultry but soft. She captures light and juxtaposition in the most artistic fashion. She is self taught and has a true photographers eye. I scheduled a Boudoir photoshoot with Rachael first. She made me feel so comfortable to be in front of the camera, directing each pose to perfection. I couldn’t believe the goddess in those photos was me! I immediately asked if she would be willing to shoot our wedding as well. Her package at the time, which I found to be extremely fairly priced for the quality of work, included an engagement photoshoot as well. My husband is very camera shy and Rachael knew exactly how to make him participate without feeling awkward. For our wedding I cannot boast enough about Rachel's professionalism. We had several challenging obstacles on our wedding day, including an MIA wedding planner. Rachael stepped in right away to keep us punctual and made the day run smoothly. When she sent me our photo gallery from the wedding, I cried because I felt like I was reliving each special moment over again. I will cherish these photos forever. Amidst all the change in 2020, we got pregnant and Rachael offered to do a free maternity photoshoot for us. I once again felt like a goddess with a much larger belly. We’ve worked with Rachael in several different settings, from parks to open fields, beaches, and indoor venues and she really knows how work with the space. Rachael is punctual, meets each deadline she tells her clients, has an infectious personality and her professionalism goes a long way. I look forward to working with her for our newborn photos and family photos in the future. I cannot recommend this talented artisit enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

32 photos · 09/07/2018

Pricing

Rachael Marie Photography Price Rates

Eastlake Floral Design Eastlake Floral Design Wedding Florists

Rachael Marie Photography is one of our favorites! They're always such a pleasure to work with. They not only take the best images, but they are also reliable and extremely professional. In the Wedding Industry, being dependable is major!!! Rachael has an eye that captures such loveliness. Her work is always amazing! We'd happily work with RMP on any event!!!

35230 New Hope Rd. Tecumseh, OK, 74873
619-381-2305
Location of (Rachael Marie Photography)
San Diego San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map

Rachael Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachael Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Rachael Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachael Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachael Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rachael Marie Photography offer?

Rachael Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Rachael Marie Photography offer?

Rachael Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does Rachael Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Rachael Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rachael Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachael Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding