Rachael Marie Photography Reviews

Rachael Marie Photography 3
Rachael Marie Photography 4
Rachael Marie Photography 5

Katie · Getting married on 09/21/2020

Rachael is absolutely incredible! First off she is extremely accommodating! She made sure the date and time worked perfectly with my schedule. She also kept in constant contact with me and answered every question I had. I have done two different shoots with her. I did both with my boyfriend and she was amazing. The first was a wedding session and the second was a beach session. The first session I was very nervous because I am not good at posing or knowing what looks good for photos, (my boyfriend is the one who is good at that), but she guided me through everything step by step and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! At the second session on the beach I was also nervous because of being in a swimsuit but I have never felt more comfortable with a photographer than I did with her and she knew exactly how to make me feel beautiful! She is the photographer I will use forever!

Amanda Morehead · Married on 11/09/2018

The most AMAZING photographer you could hire!

Rachael is seriously the best photographer you can find. I'm not joking. My husband and I had done a previous photoshoot and were so disappointed with how things turned out. After finding Rachael through a friends recommendation by Instagram, I fell in love with her photos! The attention to detail and posing was extremely important to me. Not only was Rachael so so cool to "hang out" with during the shoot (because that's what it felt like) but she really took ALL the pressure off when it came to what poses to do, where to look, and making sure everything is in place (hair, dress, jewelry, etc.). OMG and when you hire her (because you should), the teasers she shares on Instagram will make you squeal with excitement for you to get your photos! I can't tell you how many times I would stalk her Instagram feed to see those previews! It's an amazing feeling to know that not only were you able to have fun and relax during the photoshoot with her, but you are also going to get KICK ASS photos in the end. If you're looking for photographers, STOP. Just hire Rachael and you'll be so so glad you did.

Rachael Marie Photography 6
    Rachael Marie Photography 7
    Rachael Marie Photography 8

Dena · Married on 09/29/2018

I absolutely loved how my boudoir session came out!!! I was nervous at first but Rachael made me feel completely comfortable. Helped me with what to wear, showed me how to pose all around made me feel and look sexy for my soon to be hubby. I gave him an album for his wedding present which he loves. I would recommend her to anyone and will be using her for the future. I love that she does all types of settings from wedding, boudoir to family. Look into her page you won’t regret it. Definitely worth it!!!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Rachael travelled to Oklahoma for my photography and she is absolutely AMAZING! I was looking for the “moody” style photography for our engagement and wedding photos and she exceeded my expectations completely!! Our engagement shoot was so fun and laid back and Rachael made us feel so comfortable and they were stunning! On our wedding day Rachael captured all the intimate moments and when things went wrong she rolled with the punches and kept doing her thing. Our wedding photos came back and the were absolutely PERFECT!!! I also did a Boudoir shoot and I was extremely nervous before but OMG Rachael made me feel so comfortable and when I she showed me some of the photos I felt a lot more confident! When I got them back to pick some of the photos for my book to give to my husband on our wedding day I felt so beautiful and couldn’t believe I was the person in the photo!!! Rachael is an amazing person, very professional, very caring in what her “clients” want but at the end of it all she will be your BFF, and she puts in A LOT of time and works extremely HARD and it shows through her work!!!! Our picture turn around time was QUICK! And she is super good about posting sneak peeks on social media!!!! I would definitely recommend her for all your photography needs!!!!!

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how incredibly perfect Rachael is at her profession, she is a true artist. My fiancé and I live far away from where Rachael is located, but we absolutely fell in love with Rachael’s portfolio and decide to schedule and meet with Rachael via FaceTime and then shortly after for an engagement session-from the moment we ended our first conversation, we knew she was “the one”. I know you may be thinking how crazy to think that, but besides your soon to be husband/wife, your photographer is next in line of importance on your big day. This is the person who captures your intimate moments and loving gestures, you yourself may not ever see from an outside perspective, the person who captures the most important moments of your life, ones you pass down to your children and grandchildren, and choosing Rachael was the best decision we ever made. Not only are the photographs just to die for, literally bringing you to happy tears when you reminisce, but the entire experience was unforgettable! As a bride who wanted something so small and intimate as an elopement, I was extremely worried about the horror of an intrusive photographer, ruining the romanticism of our elopement ceremony, but Rachael was invisible, so much so, we even had a deer (highly skittish) approach during our ceremony! She is so personable, professional, accommodating, supportive and truly just blends in everywhere and with everyone! From our engagement shoot, to my boudoir session, our elopement session and even our intimate couples session as Mr & Mrs, Rachael was just hands down incredible. There is no review that could do her and her photography enough justice or give enough praise, so just schedule with her and see for yourself! It will be the best decision you’ve ever made!!!!

Sierra Stone · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond amazing

Rachael is absolutely incredible. In planning for our wedding, I stumbled across her page on Instagram and I instantly fell in love with her photography. When we met up for the first time, I knew she was my girl. She is so passionate about her work and loves to capture the true moments, not just staged poses. Shooting with her was a breeze. Both my husband and I were nervous for our engagement shoot, since we had never done a photo shoot before, but Rachael put us right to ease. We basically just sacred our goofy selves and she created such beautiful artwork for it. She made both of us feel so comfortable and explained how we should pose and move to get the shots we wanted. She got to know us and how we interact with each other. When our wedding day rolled around, it was even easier since we had gotten to know Rachael from our engagement shoot. We didn’t even see her most of the night as she was capturing the moments (moving around like a ninja, lol)! Rachael is absolutely amazing. She is very easy to get along with and talk to... we clicked instantly. She is an AMAZING artist and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who captures the true memories of your big day.

Rebecca Perez · Married on 05/27/2018

Exceptional photos

Rachael is a phenomenal photographer. Her photos are very organic and hauntingly beautiful. She does such amazing things with lighting, it's truly amazing! I would recommend Rachael hands down. It was the best decision I made the entire wedding (aside from the groom!).

Rachael Marie Photography 9

Ciara · Married on 03/31/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Stop searching and worrying about your wedding photographer - hire Rachael Marie today! I found Rachael after searching endlessly through Instagram and I’m so thankful I did. Rachael is truly incredible! Rachael is not only professional but personable. She has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera no matter how awkward you might think you are. Rachael walks you through every step of the shoot - from the poses to fixing your hair. I’ve had the pleasure of having Rachael capture precious moments in my life three times: engagement, wedding, and a boudoir session (definitely do this, an unforgettable experience). Each time, I was in awe of the photos I received. A truly talented photographer. I look forward to having Rachael capture the next milestone in my life, no one I trust more behind the camera!

Brit · Married on 03/17/2018

Rachael is the best in San Diego, end of discussion. I was planning a destination wedding from NYC and I had extremely high expectations, which not only did she meet, she exceeded abundantly. Her photos are truly remarkable and she is a genius in her field. In addition to her superb photography, she is professional, prompt, accommodating and has an excellent personality. I viewed her as an extension to our family during our celebration. She was on top of everything and captured our wedding beautifully but not once seemed in the way of an intimate moment, which is important. I strongly encourage all brides to move quick on booking her before she is taken... and don’t forget to do a boudoir session too. You won’t regret it!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Rachael is absolutely amazing, she is very attentive and accommodating. She helped us every step of the way from the moment we met to the day of our wedding, even with questions we had that didn't have anything to do with the photos. She is super professional and made us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun taking the pictures. The photos came out beautiful we are so in love with them. This will not be the last time we work with her. Thank you Rachael so much!! :)

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

After a while of searching for the perfect photographer and not being successful, my mom referred me to Rachael, a previous co-worker, my mom talked so highly of her so we decided to give her a try. We had no clue what to expect, but after we had our initial meeting with Rachael, we knew she was the one that we wanted to photograph the most important day of our life. She was beautiful, upbeat, funny, honest, and yet professional all the qualities we were looking for. She started off by doing our Engagement Photos, and they were breathtaking. I love how she is able to get the most natural photo that is full of life and love. To this day I still look at my wedding photos and I am so in love. She captured the biggest day of our lives in the perfect way. I just love every one! She even referred us to our florist and videographer which were both amazing! We love you Rachael, thank you for giving us the most amazing photos that we can cherish forever.

Rachael Marie Photography 10

Jeanelle · Married on 09/08/2017

There isn't enough space on here to tell you all of the ways Rachael is amazing. My husband and I are very goofy and awkward, especially when it comes to direct attention and getting pictures taken. From the first meeting, Rachael made us feel so comfortable and at ease. No awkward poses or unnatural smiles, only us doing our thing with perfect prompting and staging. I am in awe of the magic she has captured. From our engagement, my boudoir shoot, to the wedding, and our couples boudoir shoot, every step was perfect. She is quick to respond, incredibly easy going and friendly, very talented, and extremely reasonably priced. I will recommend her to everyone I know! Endless praise. I will treasure these pictures forever. They are perfect, and no one else could have done better.

Celena · Married on 03/29/2017

Rachael was an incredible photographer who went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was captured exactly the way we wanted.
    She went to the site prior to the wedding and did research on the surrounding area to scope out potential spots that would grant unique, elegant and beautiful views for our photos.
    At the day of the event, she was so keen to the insecurities I had regarding picture taking and ensured she gave me tips on how to pose that would highlight our positive angles and hide the things we didn't like.
    I would recommend Rachael to any friend, family member, or bride who is looking for a professional, personal, caring, creative and talented photographer to make their special day one that will be cherished forever.

Desiree · Married on 01/28/2017

I really enjoyed working with Racheal, she has great work! I was skeptical in the beginning because I've had some really bad experiences with some photographers. She exceeded every expectation I had, made me feel extra comfortable. I have never had a experience like this! The pictures came out great, really better then I thought! :) Thank you Racheal, You're awesome, hope to work with you again in the near future!

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2016

Rachel has such a gift, anyone can snap a picture but She has this way of capturing your most precious moments in life with a lens. She puts her heart and soul in what she does and it shows on the other side. Her ability to understand the right lighting and composition is like no one else. She makes everyone feel amazing and highlights all of your best features. Which is so important on your special day because everything happens so fast. She's was such a hard worker and even worked injured for my wedding. She was such a blessing and we truly don't believe that anyone else could have captured our transition from one stage of life to another of being married as perfect as she did!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't even begin to explain my experience with Rachael. I was a little worried at first with my weight and rather or not my pictures would turn out good but after I got there and met her it was as if we had been friends for years! I was so comfortable during my session. She very knowledgeable in what she does and my pictures were stunning!! I would recommend her to anyone looking to have professional pictures taken.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Rachael Marie Photography's reply:

Amanda this is so sweet! I'm so glad I was able to make you feel so comfortable in a very intimate portrait setting! You're such a beautiful person all around and I can't wait to do your mother and daughter portriats this summer!!!

Katie · Married on 06/18/2016

I would just like to start off by saying how amazing Rachael is. She is so personable, friendly, and fun. She is extremely professional and has an amazing personality. She instantly made us feel comfortable and is such a blast to work with. I will hire her over and over for any and all of our future photoshoots. So if your looking for someone who is down to earth and doesn't do all of the typical cookie cutter shots she is your girl! Hire her! Seriously you won't regret it! We love you Rachael ?? Katie and Chad

Jason · Married on 03/05/2016

Rachael was our amazing wedding photographer. She was in constant contact throughout the process and worked closely with us every step of the way. She was able to capture our fantastic day while keeping it light and fun. She was enthusiastic and seemed to really enjoy herself. Her work is beautiful and we appreciate it so much. Thank you again!

Michelle · Married on 09/11/2015

Rachael beautifully captured our wedding in September of last year. She was absolutely amazing to work with as she made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable in front of the camera.

I also had the pleasure of working with Rachael on boudoir photos for my husband. She helped me feel confident in my own skin, and I was so shocked at how great she made me look!!

Her pricing is very reasonable and she is always available. She has a lot of great ideas for poses, outfits, and is an overall gem to work with!

Tiffany · Married on 08/07/2015

First off if you're reading this the first thing you should know is that if you are thinking about having her do your pictures of ANY kind you should. It will be the best decision you have EVER made and I mean that. Rachael has done all of my pictures from Senior, engagement, boudoir, and wedding. She is the best at what she does. She always always has a plan and makes you feel secure in what you're doing and helps you get so many ideas and makes everything less stressful. Plus this girl is FAST. She is always crazy busy and always gets your pictures to you on time or before! I hate that she moved from Oklahoma because she was always my go to photographer when I had an important moment I wanted to capture. I promise if you are thinking of hiring her you should.

Cheyanne · event on: 04/13/2017

I am so glad I found Rachael! She is so incredibly talented. I viewed her work on Facebook and Instagram before finally contacting her to take our family pictures. Rachael selected the most beautiful place to take our pictures and even gave me advise and feedback on outfit selections. My husband and I had so much fun during our shoot, and she even got some cute pictures of us with our sweet dog. If your husband is anything like mine, he is not a fan of taking pictures. Rachael really made him feel comfortable and she captured real smiles and laughs throughout our shoot. After seeing how amazing our family pictures turned out, I decided to book with her for a boudoir shoot as a gift to my husband before he deployed. I originally scheduled the shoot for him, but found it to be very empowering and fun. I highly suggest women to do a boudoir session at least once in their lifetime! I thought I would be awkward and that it would reflect in my pictures. I could not have been more wrong. Rachael made me feel so comfortable, and constantly encouraged me throughout my shoot! She also helped me with poses by demonstrating the mechanics of the pose. I had an absolute blast during my shoot and I think I love my pictures more than my husband! I am so thankful I found such a great photographer to help capture life's most beautiful and treasured moments and we are excited to have her capture even more cherished moments in the future.

Rhianna · Married on 03/14/2015

Rachael did an amazing job with my family, engagement and wedding photos. She had great ideas for wardrobes, locations and angles. She was great with the kids and our family and friends. She is easy to work with, open to ideas and trying new things. She takes great pride in her work!

Cj · Married on 09/01/2014

We were her 1st wedding and both pretty nervous I think, but we met w her and she was fab right off the bat!! I'm so glad! I still use her for everything.. from boudoir to family shoots every year. She lives 1200 miles away now and I still figure it out! Love her!

Heather · Married on 01/04/2014

My experience with Rachael was fabulous.  She did my maternity and boudoir photography and I could not have been happier. The pictures turned out fantastic of course, but she also made the entire process enjoyable. She made me feel comfortable and excited. Which isn't always an easy task considering how vulnerable you are in front of a camera (especially when not fully clothed). I would definitely recommend that you use RachaelMariePhotography for all your photography needs. I will absolutely be using Rachael for all of my precious moments. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my family's memories.