Berkeley, CA 94707 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rabbi Margie Jacobs

I am delighted to celebrate your wedding with you!

I welcome Jewish, interfaith and LGBTQ couples throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.

As an ordained Reconstructionist Rabbi for 12 years, a trained life coach, and a teacher of mindfulness meditation, I will work with you to create a ceremony that expresses and celebrates your relationship.

Our work together will also be an opportunity throughout your wedding planning process to focus on your dreams for your marriage. I am a certified facilitator for the Prepare/ Enrich marriage assessment program.

I would love to hear from you!

510-334-3747

weddingceremonyamberaj
adminajax1

25 Reviews for Rabbi Margie Jacobs

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Rabbi Margie officiated my wedding in March, 2018, but we spent almost a year working with Margie over 4-5 sessions. Initially we weren't sure we wanted a rabbi, but when we met Rabbi Margie she really spoke to our values and the work she did with us on exploring and reinforcing our relationship was invaluable and she really enriched our ceremony and relationship. The ceremony she crafted in response to getting to know us was perfect and we had so many compliments on how lovely it was from our guests and sensitively integrated Jewish traditions we felt comfortable with and our feelings for each other. It was a pleasure working with Rabbi Margie and I'd recommend her for anyone who wants to explore their or their partner's connection to Judaism in constructing their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Leora · Married on 06/08/2014

I can't thank Rabbi Margie enough for the incredible presence, care and thoughtfulness that she brought to our ceremony AND, more importantly to our entire wedding planning process. I felt deeply witnessed and held in the tradition and mindfulness that Margie brought to our ceremony -- she was the perfect match for our desire to have a ceremony in tune with both our Jewish heritage and our meditation practice as a couple. Margie met with us a couple many (maybe 8?) times before our wedding not only to get to know us as a couple but to help verbalize what our long-term commitment really meant to us, and to help us form a ritual that was truly authentic to OUR relationship. Our work with Margie is helping me to continue my own learning around ritual and Judaism in a way that continues to unfold beautifully and with many surprises, and helped guide my partner and I through the beautiful and challenging process of bringing together our families and our lives -- guidance that came with calm, wisdom and good humor at all times.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Rabbi Margie officiated our wedding last month and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with us five or six times in the lead up to our wedding to help us craft a ceremony that really captured our personalities and relationship. She is very genuine and caring as a person and helped us to stay connected to the things that were most important about our marriage during all the chaos of wedding planning. She did a fantastic job delivering the ceremony and has a very gentle and warm presence. I can't recommend her enough; we feel very lucky to have found her and can't imagine our wedding without her.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rabbi Margie Jacobs FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,500.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rabbi Margie Jacobs 1
    I am available for a free initial consultation.
    It is important to feel comfortable with and connected to your wedding officiant. I encourage couples to have a initial phone and/or in-person consultation before choosing an officiant. I am happy to work with you to find the best fit for you.

• Rabbi Vanessa Ochs, wedding officiant
    Rabbi Vanessa Ochs, wedding officiant Wedding Officiants

For any life-cycle event,you can trust that you are in able, creative, and inviting hands when you collaborate with Rabbi Margie Jacobs. She will get to know you well and fathom what your needs and hopes are. She is a very special person indeed.

• Sara Shendelman
    Sara Shendelman Wedding Officiants

Rabbi Margie Jacobs has a great spirit, and is a wise and wonderful woman. She is caring and talented.

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Rabbi Margie Jacobs earns the highest praise from her couples - not only for the beautiful ceremonies she officiates, but especially for preparing bride and groom for the territory ahead, for marriage. And all that in the spirit of joy and interfaith understanding! It doesn't get any better than that.

• Berkeley, 94707 See on map