San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rabbi Ian

It would be an honor to create for you a romantic, personal and spiritual treasured wedding ceremony. When you engage the Pacific Synagogue and specifically request me, it is my goal to provide you with support and understanding, to build for you a harmonious and balanced space where everyone, friends and family, feels welcome.

Please be advised of my quirky British sense of humor founded upon great thinkers who explore the philosophical and spiritual ironies, oxymorons and paradoxical eccentricities of life. And also it has been pointed out many times, in fact too many times, I own a face that only a mother could love.

40 Reviews for Rabbi Ian

• Shannon

Shannon Ward · Married on 11/24/2018

Personalized, meaningful, and fun interfaith ceremony

Not only did my husband and I both truly enjoy the wonderful ceremony Rabbi Ian conducted, but I had so many friends and family from both sides say it was the best wedding ceremony they’ve ever been to. Some of my non-Jewish friends even said they would want him to officiate their weddings! Very inclusive, better than I ever could have imagined.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

WOWZERS!
    Rabbi Ian is the one-HIRE HIM NOW AND LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

The energy that he helped create was insane and the entire place was filled with laughter, love and tears of joy. That undeniable energy stayed with us and everyone for the rest of the evening, thanks to Rabbi Ian for kicking it off with a great start!

We felt so honored to have his presence around us on such our special day.
    We definitely picked a winner and feel beyond grateful to have found him!

The way he spoke about us individually and then together as a couple, melted our hearts.
    He has the best delivery and when he speaks with such candor, such eloquence and not to mention he brings a lightness and sense of humor that we loved! Not only were we impressed but our friends and family bragged about him being the best Rabbi they had ever witnessed in their entire life!

Put it this way....all of our non-Jewish friends came up to us and would say things like, "where do you find him and how can I sign up to be Jewish!!! :)))

Don't waste anymore time-Go meet him now!

Shima · Married on 06/11/2016

Rabbi Ian was everything we could ask for and more! He made our ceremony were intimate and cozy. He definitely calmed our nerves at the beginning as he could sense that we were both a little nervous. He even interacted and engaged with our audience. The ceremony was timed perfectly, not a minute short, not a minute long and he definitely was NOT boring. From myself, my husband and all our guests, the one thing we can't stop talking about is how beautifully Rabbi Ian orchestrated our wedding ceremony.