P.O. Box 19384, New Orleans, LA 70179 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rabadash Entertainment

Musical magic! Perfect for your special day!

Hello Brides, Mothers of Brides, Sisters of Brides, Maids of Honor, and the occasional Groom and Dads :) My name is John Autin and I performed music at my 1st wedding at 17, but I fell in love with weddings at 6 when I was the ring bearer for my oldest brothers wedding. Rabadash is my company, and if you honor me with providing you with music for your wedding I will be honored and I will take such good care of you to make sure it's a perfect and wonderful day you will remember for the rest of your life. I still perform 2-300 shows a year myself so I know how to take care of you on your special day.

Rabadash is a one-stop-shop for booking any kind of live music entertainment for your wedding or reception. With 35 years of experience, we know our stuff! Our most popular specialty is our crowd-pleasing, dueling piano act replete with 2 beautiful white, or black grand pianos, or the new popular black and white, with music genres to please every generation! Tender ceremony music to rocking the house with dance music for all ages. Did you know that the dueling piano act was born right here in NOLA at the legendary Pat O'Brien's bar? Our New Orleans Piano Maniacs act was inspired by them and now you and your guests will be inspired by us to get up and dance, shout out requests, and sing along to songs everyone knows.

You should know that other companies offering dueling pianos acts are not actually in New Orleans, they contract with us! Skip the middleman, book with us directly and get the real New Orleans Piano Maniacs, or another "born and raised here" live music act that you and your guests will never forget!

You might also enjoy our solo piano performers, Yes we can still provide one of our beautiful white or black Baby Grand Pianos.

With 20 outstanding solo piano performers, we've got you covered. Background Classical or Jazz to rocking sing-along whatever you want, and dozens of amazing bands of all styles, we have what you need for your wedding, reception or bachelor(ette) party!

We've also got you covered for...

• Acoustic Guitar solo, with or without vocals
  • String Quartets
  • Jazz Duo's, Trios, Quartets
  • Brass Bands
  • Party Bands
  • Variety Bands
  • Country Bands
  • Actually anything you can dream up, we've done it and can provide it for you. :)

Wedding for 10,000, yeah we've done that too!

We only work with the finest professionals so we've done all the worrying for you. Our bands are full-time professionals, if you want weekend warriors, that's not us.

We also work with the finest DJ's if you prefer or want a combination of live music and a DJ. We gotcha covered.

We also know and work with the award-winning Magnolia Ceremonies who can plan your wedding and provide amazing custom written ceremonies and the finest wedding officiants in the south.

Have you found a venue yet! Talk to us. We have done weddings in most of them and can give you recommendations to fit your needs.

Musically yours,

Piano 1
Piano 1
rabadash 1 51 1887263 1573139869

• P.O. Box 19384 New Orleans, LA, 70179 See on map
    Location of (Rabadash Entertainment)