852 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About DAT BAND

DAT BAND is an energetic music group from New Orleans that focuses on providing couples with a stress-free booking process and energetic performances during their event. This band prides itself on creating an experience that is unique from typical wedding bands through their spirit and interaction with you and your guests. Start off the night with a couple’s dance-off, hosted by DAT BAND’s lead singer, and other fun activities like conga lines and karaoke. Able to play songs from 50s to today’s hits, these 2018 Couples’ Choice Award winners will have the dance floor packed all night!

DAT BAND provides traditional New Orleans second line service upon request. Choose the perfect set list from over 20 different genres available to you when you book with this band. Their services offered include:

• Bilingual MC

DAT BAND 4
DAT BAND 5

Paul Wilson · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fantastic in every way

Easy to work with and provided a wonderful experience. My daughter (the bride) already wrote a review, but as father of the bride, I can't say enough good about this band. If you book them for your event you will not be sorry!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    DAT BAND 6

DAT BAND's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience Paul. We appreciate it and for choosing us to take part in such an unforgettable day!
  • olivia

olivia · Married on 05/18/2019

We were blown away!! AMAZING!

Key points: book them because they are amazing, so talented, made everything so fun, and made the experience stress-free!

Dat Band was THE BEST! We looked at so many bands and we chose based on reviews, price, and the demo’s. Because we are in Shreveport and they are in NOLA we weren’t able to make it down to hear them live. But the reviews are spot on. Dat Band has the best price for the amazing service you get! Armando had everyone dancing and the music was so good! One of my favorite things was that, in the craziness of the wedding, I hardly had any time to plan the music and I started to stress a little. Armando called me before the wedding and assured me that they had everything taken care of. I didn’t pick any of the reception music other than the first dance songs, which the band was so accommodating for and did an amazing job! Dat Band was outstanding when it came to reading the room and just playing the songs that everyone wanted to hear! That was so great because it took so much stress of off me and my family while we were planning the wedding. I can say, other than the music at one point, the band was one of the few things that I never got stressed about because of all of the reviews raved about how easy they made everyone. They absolutely exceeded my expectations in this area. They made it so easy and they were fun and helpful to work with! I think that Dat Band was definitely worth every single penny that we paid! I believe that the band is what really drives the wedding reception and it was so great and 150% worth it!! I loved having Dat Band at my wedding and it was a reception that I will never forget! If I had to do the whole thing over again, or recommend Dat Band to a friend, I would say DO NOT HESITATE. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! We loved Dat Band so much that my husband and I are writing this review on our honeymoon because we want everyone to know how amazing they are! Thank you Dat Band for helping make it a stress-free day and for really bringing the party! We hope to see y’all again soon!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    DAT BAND 7

DAT BAND's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience Olivia, we appreciate you so very much!! Now go enjoy your honeymoon!!! :D

DAT BAND FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 852 St. Charles Ave New Orleans, LA, 70130 See on map