DAT BAND

852 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About DAT BAND

DAT BAND is an energetic music group from New Orleans that focuses on providing couples with a stress-free booking process and energetic performances during their event. This band prides itself on creating an experience that is unique from typical wedding bands through their spirit and interaction with you and your guests. Start off the night with a couple’s dance-off, hosted by DAT BAND’s lead singer, and other fun activities like conga lines and karaoke. Able to play songs from 50s to today’s hits, these 2018 Couples’ Choice Award winners will have the dance floor packed all night!

DAT BAND provides traditional New Orleans second line service upon request. Choose the perfect set list from over 20 different genres available to you when you book with this band. Their services offered include:

• Bilingual MC

DAT BAND 3
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/26/2019

So much fun!

I can't even put into words how amazing these guys are! It's been over a month since my wedding and people are still raving about how good the band was and how much fun they had. I always knew I wanted a band over a DJ just because I feel like a band is so much more fun and interactive and that's definitely the vibe I was going for. After reading all of the reviews and doing plenty of research, I decided on DAT BAND and I could not be more pleased. Armando was so easy to work with and answered all of our questions with ease. It makes me want to have another reception just so I can hire them again!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

DAT BAND's reply:

Erin congrats to you and Sam - we appreciate you having us to help you celebrate and we're so glad we could help you to make memories to last a lifetime!! #MusicForMakingMemories

Tyler Mcdonald · Married on 12/15/2018

Top Notch Wedding Band

Have you booked Dat Band for your wedding yet? Stop thinking about it and do it. Dat Band played our wedding last month and it was nothing short of spectacularly amazing. In talking with multiple friends and family members since the wedding, I can't tell you how often I've heard how great the band was and how awesome the wedding was because of the energy that they brought to the stage. My wife swears that her father has never danced before in his life, but he was out there tearing it up on the dance floor with the 20- and 30-somethings, children, and grandparents alike. Dat Band had everyone out there having a great time.

I obviously don't plan on having another wedding in the future, but if I ever host another type of event that needs a band, Dat Band is the first I'd call!

Sent on 01/24/2019

DAT BAND's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience Tyler. We appreciate you guys picking Dat Band and so glad we could get Jazz's dad on the dance floor! Congrats to you both and thanks again!

DAT BAND FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Gobo Projector, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 852 St. Charles Ave New Orleans, LA, 70130 See on map