New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70072 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Typically Booked

Typically Booked is a professional wedding band located in New Orleans, Louisiana. This talented 6-member group delivers high-energy performances with a unique mix of cover songs that sets them apart from the average band. They create an upbeat environment that will fill the dance floor and ensure that you and your guests have an unforgettable party.

Typically Booked aims to create an authentic connection with each couple to develop an understanding of their individual style and music preferences. They will curate their song list to ensure you receive a personalized performance, blending a wide spectrum of genres including rock, country, dance, pop, rap and reggae. Typically Booked also provides the flexibility to meet your music needs during the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and formal dinner settings. Additionally, the band offers the advantage of state-of-the-art lighting and audio equipment and the ability to provide bilingual (Spanish) MC services.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Videos 4 Videos

4 Reviews for Typically Booked

• Laura

Laura J. · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing and experienced NOLA band!

I met Joe of Typically Booked at a bridal show in New Orleans in January of 2019. I entered a contest then and kept in touch with the band throughout my wedding planning. A few months into planning, I found out that I would be receiving the grand prize from the contest. I was so excited! As much as I wanted a live band, I never in my dreams thought I would be able to afford one- especially in New Orleans. Typically Booked is extremely affordable (even without the prize I won), accommodating, and worth every single penny! They take the time to connect with and accommodate you. They’re extremely responsive, professional and experienced. I couldn’t have asked for a better band. They learned songs for me after I told them my interests and surprised me by singing a song that I danced to with my uncle (Humble and Kind).
    I even received videos from them post- wedding. Months later I have received continued comments about the band (and the food!!) from our wedding night. Everyone loved the vibe and the energy. We couldn’t have asked for a better band. Thanks Typically Booked! My only wish is that we could do it all over again.

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Cara

Cara T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Responsive and Absolutely Amazing!

Typically Booked is an amazing band and group of people! We booked them for our wedding reception on 10.12.19 and everything from the initial contact to the final set list was perfect! Joe Hamilton was so friendly, accommodating and helpful when it came to all the planning. He even helped us cue the music for our dances and I believe he even skipped the band break to assist with speeches. The band totally rocked our reception. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They are all so talented and truly kind people. The set list was perfect. All we had to do was name a few "must plays" and "do not plays" and they did the rest! I would highly recommend Typically Booked to anyone who is looking for a band for any occasion!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Typically Booked FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Typically Booked 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70072 See on map
    Location of (Typically Booked)