New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70072 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,750
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About Typically Booked

Typically Booked is a professional live wedding band located in New Orleans, Louisiana. This talented musical group will deliver unforgettable performances for engaged couples at their wedding nuptials. They will create an upbeat environment that unifies your guests on the dance floor, leaving them with magical memories to cherish in the years to come. Typically Booked will perform for clients in a way that captivates their attention from the very beginning.

Typically Booked will strive to curate a personal connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, developing an authentic understanding of their individual style and tastes. They will create your dream performance, blending a wide spectrum of music styles together including country, dance, pop, and reggae. This band allows soon-to-be-newlyweds to avail of a variety of music services such as ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, and a bilingual MC. They also have the opportunity to include state-of-the-art equipment at their celebration such as fog machines and uplighting.

Follow Typically Booked on
band photo 51 1899417 157507195875058
band photo 51 1899417 157507195875058

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

4 Reviews for Typically Booked

• Laura

Laura Jaen · Married on 01/17/2020

Amazing and experienced NOLA band!

I met Joe of Typically Booked at a bridal show in New Orleans in January of 2019. I entered a contest then and kept in touch with the band throughout my wedding planning. A few months into planning, I found out that I would be receiving the grand prize from the contest. I was so excited! As much as I wanted a live band, I never in my dreams thought I would be able to afford one- especially in New Orleans. Typically Booked is extremely affordable (even without the prize I won), accommodating, and worth every single penny! They take the time to connect with and accommodate you. They’re extremely responsive, professional and experienced. I couldn’t have asked for a better band. They learned songs for me after I told them my interests and surprised me by singing a song that I danced to with my uncle (Humble and Kind).
    I even received videos from them post- wedding. Months later I have received continued comments about the band (and the food!!) from our wedding night. Everyone loved the vibe and the energy. We couldn’t have asked for a better band. Thanks Typically Booked! My only wish is that we could do it all over again.

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Cara

Cara Traczek · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Responsive and Absolutely Amazing!

Typically Booked is an amazing band and group of people! We booked them for our wedding reception on 10.12.19 and everything from the initial contact to the final set list was perfect! Joe Hamilton was so friendly, accommodating and helpful when it came to all the planning. He even helped us cue the music for our dances and I believe he even skipped the band break to assist with speeches. The band totally rocked our reception. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They are all so talented and truly kind people. The set list was perfect. All we had to do was name a few "must plays" and "do not plays" and they did the rest! I would highly recommend Typically Booked to anyone who is looking for a band for any occasion!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Typically Booked FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Typically Booked 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70072 See on map
    Location of (Typically Booked)