Typically Booked Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 7 Reviews
View more information

Emily G. Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing band!

So awesome! Such a fun band! They had everyone from 25-year-olds to 70+ dancing! We hired them for our company's Awards Gala and we are so glad that we did! They were very responsive and answered all my questions and asked me questions that made the day of the event so easy! Everyone loved them and couldn't stop talking about how fun they were! Thanks again so much to all of you!
  • IV Productions
    Iv Productions Married on 12/31/2021

Booked for a reason!

I regularly work alongside this band for private events and I continue to be amazed every time they hit the stage. Great band and even better people to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alexis
    Alexis D. Married on 10/16/2021

Best wedding ever!

Typically Booked came highly recommended from a friend, and although we had never heard them live before, (because you know, middle of covid and there were no concerts) we felt confident when booking them for our wedding on November 6, 2021. AND ARE WE HAPPY WE DID. Our wedding was absolutely magical and it would not have been had we not had our awesome band! We have gotten so many compliments about how great our band was. Typically Booked came to PARTY. Their set list was great and there was not a second that people were not dancing. Maybe I'm a little bit bias, but our wedding was definitely the best wedding we have ever been to and Typically Booked help make that happen. 10/10 recommend!! Don't hesitate to book them!!
  • Laura
    Laura J. Married on 01/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and experienced NOLA band!

I met Joe of Typically Booked at a bridal show in New Orleans in January of 2019. I entered a contest then and kept in touch with the band throughout my wedding planning. A few months into planning, I found out that I would be receiving the grand prize from the contest. I was so excited! As much as I wanted a live band, I never in my dreams thought I would be able to afford one- especially in New Orleans. Typically Booked is extremely affordable (even without the prize I won), accommodating, and worth every single penny! They take the time to connect with and accommodate you. They’re extremely responsive, professional and experienced. I couldn’t have asked for a better band. They learned songs for me after I told them my interests and surprised me by singing a song that I danced to with my uncle (Humble and Kind).
    I even received videos from them post- wedding. Months later I have received continued comments about the band (and the food!!) from our wedding night. Everyone loved the vibe and the energy. We couldn’t have asked for a better band. Thanks Typically Booked! My only wish is that we could do it all over again.
  • Cara
    Cara T. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Responsive and Absolutely Amazing!

Typically Booked is an amazing band and group of people! We booked them for our wedding reception on 10.12.19 and everything from the initial contact to the final set list was perfect! Joe Hamilton was so friendly, accommodating and helpful when it came to all the planning. He even helped us cue the music for our dances and I believe he even skipped the band break to assist with speeches. The band totally rocked our reception. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They are all so talented and truly kind people. The set list was perfect. All we had to do was name a few "must plays" and "do not plays" and they did the rest! I would highly recommend Typically Booked to anyone who is looking for a band for any occasion!
    Alisa Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding Band

They were amazing!!! Was looking for a band that fit our budget but also would capture the crowd!! That were the perfect fit and our guest danced the night away!!! Joe was so easy to communicate with and everything went smoothly!!! Would highly recommend them!!