JayRanaEvents

Piscataway, NJ View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We understand it is a complex time to plan a wedding with all things happening in the world. We are here to help you, and will do everything possible we can to be an incredible partner for your entertainment needs - especially through the challenging time surrounding COVID...

At Jay Rana Events, we realize countless hours go into planning your event and we are ready to assist you in selecting your entertainment options. Over the past 20 years, we have provided entertainment for thousands of guests from coast to coast, and have the experience to make your party a memorable success. Our number one goal has always been customer satisfaction! We are aware that everyone has different expectations for their event. We are excited to listen to your ideas and offer suggestions to create a special day that combines our experience with your ideas and personality.

Jay Rana Events is excited to hear about your party and how we can help add the finishing touch. Our site is designed to answer any questions you may have about our entertainment company as well as providing helpful hints to aid in planning your event. No matter what your decision, we wish you the best of luck with your party!

Sincerely, Jay Rana

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Amy S. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend JayRanaEvents!

Jay and his team were incredible! He did a great job of liaising with us throughout the entirety of the wedding planning process. Jay always made himself available to talk through any special requests and concerns we had, which helped relieved a lot of our stresses. Throughout the wedding day Jay kept our guests engaged and excited to ensure everyone had a great time. DJ Himanshu also absolutely delivered on our reception playlist requests, and our guests are still raving about the music!
  • Monali
    Monali P. Married on 07/11/2021

Fantastic selection and loved by all

We were amazed to see how professional DJ Jay Rana event was. During the event, Jay Rana made his presence known to our guests with a welcome introduction, engaged the crowd, played all our requests and he was very well prepared and organized.
    Jay Rana’s team were incredible. We loved seeing everyone enjoying them selves and having such fun dancing, I couldn't stop myself! It was a great day and you guys just topped it off perfectly with your music. Jay knows how to read a dance floor and who your audience is!
    Everyone commented on how great Jay and his team were and how fun the music was! We definitely made the right decision in choosing Jay Rana for this event.
  • Harkiran
    Harkiran S. Married on 06/26/2021

Just amazing!

Jay & DJ Mohnish kept our dance floor rocking all night long!

From the first day I spoke with Jay I instantly felt his positive energy and understood why he came so highly recommended. Not only did he work it out to add my wedding on last minute, he also rolled with the punches when I needed to change a venue just 2 weeks before. When it was raining the night of our first event, he coordinated with my family and other vendors to make sure the flow of the entire party worked with the logistical changes that had to be made. He was not only a GREAT MC that kept my crowd engaged for 2 nights in a row but also helped us achieve a "picture perfect" moment at the reception that blew our guests away and gave us a memory to cherish for a lifetime. My guests continue to rave about the dance floor never being empty and how impressed they were with the music. I truly feel our pictures in the ballroom came out brighter and more beautiful because of the gorgeous uplighting that Jay placed around the room, which he took time to coordinate with my decorator. THANKYOU Jay & Mohnish for helping me spend those nights exactly how I wanted, dancing with my husband!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Woodlake Country Club Woodlake Country Club Country Club Weddings

Raaz Entertainment has an amazing and talented team that are easy to work with and help make your night special for you and your guests!

P.O. Box 1462 Piscataway, NJ, 08854