Raaz Entertainment Reviews

57 | New Brunswick, NJ

57 Reviews for Raaz Entertainment

Nilay · Married on 09/15/2018

Jay is absolutely fantastic! Here are a few of many things he did to make our wedding special:

1. Initiated many conversations leading up to the wedding to ensure we were on track with respect to his services
    2. He helped edit, splice, and combine different songs for our sangeet and reception dances
    3. He helped prepare the bridal party for their enterances and noted individual song requests
    4. He provided all technology advances including lighting, TVs, and van for every event, including baraat and wedding ceremonies
    5. He was able to improvise with last minute requests and program changes seamlessly
    6. Perhaps more importantly, he MC’ed our entire weekend extremely well, bringing professionalism and energy to our event

I am happy to answer more specific questions regarding Jay. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at+17326923683

Best, Nilay

Shweta · Married on 09/15/2018

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor!

Jay Rana was the best! I don't take these reviews lightly and I feel compelled to write a 5 star review for Jay even though my husband already did. Jay was our most helpful wedding vendor during the planning stages as well as the actual events. Jay helped us plan several technical "day of" details and created an agenda for each of our events. Jay even helped with aspects of the wedding that had nothing to do with the music or entertainment (for example, Jay gave my family suggestions for people who could help with Safa style turban tying). Jay's network is extensive and he is more than happy to share his tips and contacts with you.

Jay was professional, organized, calm, and thorough while also keeping his focus on helping us have fun with our guests. Thanks to Jay (and the love from our family and friends!) we had a very memorable Sangeet and Reception and danced each night away.

Jay is not only amazing at what he does, but he is genuine and a real pleasure to work with. You will be doing yourself a favor if you book Raaz Entertainment/Jay Rana for your wedding.

Shoutout to DJ Parth as well! DJ Parth and Jay were a perfect pair!

Khushbu · Married on 08/04/2018

Jay Rana is an exceptional host and along with DJ Parth G provide the ultimate entertainment experience. Our wedding was a week ago and Jay Rana was helpful not only from the entertainment aspect, but also used his expertise in wedding planning to give us tips and make our event extraordinary. Would highly recommend! Cremedelacreme vendor.

Rajan · Married on 07/14/2018

Could t have asked for a better weekend. They did an outstanding job! Highly recommend their services for your event!!

Ashok · Married on 06/16/2018

Jay was an amazing DJ/coordinator. He guided us through the entire timeline of the reception and made sure we knew what was going to happen. He was also very on point the day of the event, and quick to adapt to changes in our routines. Would definitely recommend Raaz entertainment for anyone who is looking for a great reception.

Mrugesh · Married on 12/23/2017

Raaz Entertainment was really great!! We loved them! They handled all 5 of our events very smoothly and professionally. We were really stressed out for our first dance and they helped us practice to make it perfect!! I would recommend Raaz Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any parties!

Ruchi · Married on 10/28/2017

Jay was seriously amazing! From the second we booked him for our wedding until the very end of the night, Jay was extremely helpful. We had a mixed cultural wedding and the music was on point! We highly recommend him for your upcoming event!!!

Sagar · Married on 10/01/2017

Jay was always super helpful and responded to our questions and concerns right away. At the wedding, he kept the crowd pumped to dance and had excellent ideas on how to maximize the evening. I would highly recommend Raaz entertainment and Jay to everyone.

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2017

we all danced the night away thanks to jay! His attention to detail kept my nerves down and he definitely kept the partying going all night long!

S · Married on 09/30/2017

Jay was a delight to work with! He was prompt in his responses and helped me out with wedding information/resources unrelated to DJ services. Jay was also really patient and understanding when I was late with information or changed my mind about things. During the events he was energetic and engaging and knew how to pump up the crowd.

I would highly recommend Raaz Entertainment for your event! They will definitely make sure that it is one to remember!

Vidhi · Married on 08/27/2017

Raaz Entertainment team made sure guests were on the dance floor all night. They were very flexible and professional thru the whole planning stages. Thanks Raaz Team!

Harsh · Married on 07/09/2017

The best DJ I have ever worked with. Very professional and accommodating. His personality fits perfectly and he knows how to keep the crowd pleased.

vibha · Married on 07/08/2017

We had Raaz entertainment for our wedding for our wedding event and we loved them. We had Jay as MC and DJ Amit and they kept the crowd entertained during all the events. Having Raaz entertainment was a great decision we made and we would highly recommend them. They were professional, flexible and accommodating to our needs. We would recommend Jay and his crew for the best service they provide.

Dhruv · Married on 05/28/2017

We absolutely loved having Jay and his team. They were very professional and always their for us even if we decided to change up things at the last moment. They kept the crowd going even during some dull times and the music was on point. I highly recommend Jay and his crew to anyone who is searching for DJ/entertainment services for their wedding or any other occasion!

Nava and Sushant · Married on 03/12/2017

Jay and his team were exceptional in their service. We had three events and Jay made it possible that they were successful. Jay's persistence, his smile, his hair :-P , but most importantly his ability to connect with the crowd at a personal level is phenomenal. He made sure the crowd was pumped up and ready to party at all times. He knew exactly what music would please the crowd. His ability to conduct the program is exceptional. Jay and his team were very organized and on time. We highly recommend Jay and Raaz Entertainment for your next event.Thank You Jay for making our Nepali people dance :-) we know how hard that was !!! and BTW everyone loves you and you have been praised by all our family and friends for being the BEST MC / DJ.

Brian · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Raaz Entertainment was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Jay and his team were unbelievably prepared from the moment we walked in the door and helped us make every detail special. They came to us with ideas that made the day even better and when we had special requests they knocked it out of the park. On the day of the wedding, they had the party on the dance floor from the beginning of the reception until the very last song. People have been coming up to us ever since the wedding asking how we found our DJ, because they enjoyed him so much. If you want a DJ that makes your life easier and your wedding infinitely more special, Raaz is the way to go!

Sandeep · Married on 07/16/2016

To put it simply, Jay (from Raaz Entertainment) is the consummate professional. From the time we had our first meeting with Jay, we were amazed by his knowledge and attention to details. Jay was great in helping us visualize and conceptualizer all our events, including the Sangeet, baraat, and reception. He is an expert on determining how much lighting is appropriate to make the ballroom look just right. Jay made extra trips for me to the wedding venue to ensure other vendors (i.e. Decorator, wedding coordinator) were on the same page.

We had 2 DJ's for our events, DJ Parth (Sangeet) and DJ Amit K (Reception). Both DJ's were fantastic and played songs that the crowd would react to.

But the real reason to chose Raaz Ent is the mic skills of Jay Rana. Throughout all the events, Jay was keeping the crowd hyped and on the dance floor. Jay also keeps in constant communication with the DJ's to help ensure the guests are happy with the songs being played. Our reception was extended by an hour because the party and the music were phenomenal.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Raaz Entertainment and Jay Rana. He made our wedding weekend memorable. He's the best in the business!

Pooja · Married on 07/16/2016

Jay and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with! They seriously are the definition of professionalism. Jay made it a point to go above and beyond for his clients. Any question I had, even if it was outside of the scope of his contract-I knew Jay was willing to help me answer it. If Jay didn't have the answer (which was rare), he always directed me to someone who could help.

For both our Sangeet and Reception-Jay and his team really threw a party. They respected every request we had, and our guests didn't feel like they were at the same party two nights in a row even though we were using the same entertainment company. The dance floor was completely packed both nights, and our crowd was begging for more songs at the end of the reception night. Jay is quick to think on his feet, and was all around a great addition to our wedding weekend. Towards the end of the whole wedding planning process, we felt like we were talking to a friend. I cannot recommend Raaz entertainment enough!

Rush · Married on 01/23/2016

#Blizzardwedding2016 #TheShahs123
    Jay and his team are phenomenal. We can't thank them enough for the amazing job they did. Our wedding day was during the blizzard of 2016 and that didn't stop Raaz Entertainment from rocking the house!! They were on point with everything from the moment we started the Baraat in the morning through the ceremony, cocktail hour and then the reception. Jay is extremely professional, thoughtful, and responsive. He takes the time to understand the bride &groom - their likes/dislikes, preferences, concerns, etc. It really is very hands on. He is a fantastic MC and his DJs are some of the best in the business. They had the dance floor rocking and people danced until 1:30am!! If you want true hands-on service, top-notch professionalism, and someone you can rely on snow or shine - I would highly recommend Raaz entertainment. We can't thank you guys enough!!

Trusha · Married on 08/29/2015

Jay was extremely professional, fun, and knowledgeable! He made the music and entertainment portion of wedding planning that much more fun! He is very friendly, approachable, and open to recommendations and suggestions. He made our night that much more memorable. Thank you so much for keeping the party going until the last...minute...of the last...song!! =D

Payal · Married on 08/09/2015

My family and I were looking for a DJ for my wedding. We searched couple of places but no one really made us feel comfortable enough to book them. Our first meeting with Jay Rana made us feel very comfortable because he was just so confident about his work. He explained everything in detail and what was important for our function. I explained to him that my fiancé's side of the family is shy and I needed Jay to bring them all to the dance floor and Jay promised that he would have everyone on their feet. As we were preparing for the wedding, he always kept us on track and did everything that was for our benefit. At the end he wasn't providing services just to make money, he also builds relations, which to me is an amazing quality in any vendor. As the wedding day was coming close, he had everything in order and honestly I had nothing to worry about. When the day of the garba/wedding/reception came, he did as he promised and had everyone on their feet, even people that never danced before. Every single person that came to our events loved Raaz Entertainment. Also, I wanted to mention Jay's hair is awesome! =) Thank you so much Jay and Raaz Entertainment for making our wedding so memorable. You are just amazing!

Harpreet · Married on 05/30/2015

Jayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Where do we begin?!?! We can not thank you enough for making our wedding EPIC & Wedding of the Year! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long just the way Preet wanted. Your love in what you do was very evident and everyone appreciated it. Preet knew you were going to DJ at her wedding from 4 years ago when you did Hiral Patel-Shukla and Shamik Shukla reception. We will forever be grateful for the work and dedication you put in to make our occasion so memorable. Everyone stated that this was the best wedding they have been a part of and witnessed. Again, thank you SO much for everything from the bottom of both our hearts.

Cyril · Married on 04/25/2015

Jay was amazing during our wedding. He had the crowd on their feet the entire time and had unbelievable energy. He is a true professional that is very responsive to both the couple and the crowd. I have had multiple people from my wedding comment that he is the best DJ they've ever seen at a wedding, and I wholeheartedly agree. I would hire Jay for any event in the future, and I hope he'll travel for me in the future!

Aparna · Married on 12/06/2014

Jay Rana from Raaz Entertainment was professional and was responsive to all our needs. He is easily accessible via email and phone which was great. His team was timely and did a great job at the wedding and reception. Jay was a great MC and was able to get my whole family up and dancing. I would highly recommend his team!

Viraag · Married on 11/08/2014

Planning a 300 guest wedding in itself is quite tedious, stressful, and being organized and efficient in getting things done goes a long way. After our final meetings with the 15-odd vendors we chose to pull together our wedding we finally met with Jay Rana of Raaz Entertainment. After our 45 minute meeting it was the first time in over 8 months that we finally felt at ease and in good hands. Jay is the embodiment of professionalism which was demonstrated in his demeanor from the contracting through execution phase. He is knowledgeable about every aspect of what goes into a wedding and his expertise shined through on our big day - we chose to have him and his team with us for the entire day ! He seamlessly worked with our caterers, banquet hall organizers, decorators and others to create a smooth transition between all of our events. The electric personality that him and DJ Amit brought to the evening reception was simply indescribable. I have never in my life at any reception seen such a jam packed dance floor at ALL TIMES ! The duo kept the crowd entertained for hours ! So much so that many of our guests forgot to eat the sumptuous dinner buffet simply because they were having such an amazing time! The value proposition Raaz Entertainment brings is unmatched by anyone else. The intangibles (not specified on the contract or sold as add-ons) that are offered by Jay and his team aren't to be found elsewhere. His services are a bargain at any price to say the least. Thanks for all that you did to make our wedding day incredibly memorable !