4611 Langland Road Suite 104, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number

R. Love Floral Designs 3
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Most Amazing Experience Ever

Raquel has been more than accommodating, fair, and sweet! I swear she is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and one of the most talented as well! Compared to how much I’m sure other people hire her for, I wasn’t spending that much. Despite, she took time to meet with me at the flower shop, pick out flowers (while I brought my son), and answer all 4729305 questions and ideas I threw at her. The kindest disposition and best heart, I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jazmine,

Could you be any sweeter? Thank you for the kind words, you've been amazing to work with!

XOXOX- Raquel
  • Jessi

Jessi Snyder · Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I wanted

I know nothing about weddings and flowers but R Love Floral was so accommodating and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted, even if I couldn't quite explain it. I was able to make last minute changes and create truly customized arrangements. I loved the way our reception looked. Like this romantic forest and the floral arch was just gorgeous! Great flowers, amazing designs, and a florist who majored in botany!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    R. Love Floral Designs 4
    R. Love Floral Designs 5

Jessi,

It was such a joy being apart of your wedding day. From one science lover to another, I am so glad we were able to make your romantic forest wedding dreams come true!!!

Sending all our love, The R Love team

Julia · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Florist!!!!

Raguel is amazing! Her attention to detail, design and care was incredible for our daughters's wedding! When I walked in the reception hall, I actually had tears in my eyes because the flowers were so stunning! As an example of Raguel's service; our wedding venue would not let us use real candles unless the florist went down to the fire department to do a candle test. Raguel did that for and got approval for real candles. Now that is service! Thank you Raguel for making our daughter's wedding so special!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Julia,

We absolutely LOVED planning Natalie's wedding with you! We had so much fun and am over the moon excited that you loved everything. I wish we could do it all over again.
    XOXOXOX- Raquel + The R. Love team :)

R. Love Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 295.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic

Real Weddings

• Caroline Creates
    Caroline Creates Wedding Invitations

Rlove Floral does amazing work and is such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to all my clients!

• 4611 Langland Road Suite 104 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map