R.J. Rodgers Photography

Most Popular Price $1,695

About R.J. Rodgers Photography

Family and Wedding Photography

Hi I'm Rachel,

I live in Cleveland, Ohio, I’m a full time mom with a love for children, pets and wedding photography. I’ve always loved weddings. As a little girl, I loved reading bridal magazines and after planning my own wedding, I took a wedding planning class. One summer I bought a “nice camera” and took some photography classes so I could take better photos of my family. Later that summer some friends of mine asked me if I would photograph their wedding and when it was over I had fallen madly in love with shooting weddings!

Follow R.J. Rodgers Photography on

3 Reviews for R.J. Rodgers Photography

• Sarah

Sarah Royan · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent photos

I am so happy that I went with R.J. Photography! Rachel was amazing and the pictures are soooo beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!!

We loved Rachel! She's very laid back and friendly! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 06/22/2019

Book this photographer

I cannot say enough good things about Rachel! She is absolutely amazing!!! Our pictures are perfect and she is so much fun to work with! She is down to earth yet very professional. The day of our engagement pictures we were running late and she was so flexible and didn't charge us extra for her time. She checked in with us throughout the process and it made me feel so comfortable. I never once felt like I was just another client to her. She made me feel like I was her top priority throughout the whole process. On our wedding day she got all of the shots I wanted and during the night captured all of the details without even realizing she was there. I was so happy to have her there on my wedding day! You cannot go wrong booking her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

• Strongsville, 44149 See on map
    4402120121 (Phone number)
    Location of (R.J. Rodgers Photography)

R.J. Rodgers Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does R.J. Rodgers Photography include in the starting price?

R.J. Rodgers Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography services does R.J. Rodgers Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

R.J. Rodgers Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography styles does R.J. Rodgers Photography offer?

R.J. Rodgers Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does R.J. Rodgers Photography offer?

R.J. Rodgers Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does R.J. Rodgers Photography offer for wedding events?

R.J. Rodgers Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend R.J. Rodgers Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

R.J. Rodgers Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.