10382 Coal Ridge St, Longmont, CO 80504 Map · Phone number

About Quality Mobile Sound

Quality Mobile Sound is a DJ company with 30 years of experiance. I offer an all Bose sound system with custom up lighting to enhance your day. I meet with all of my clients personally to ensure your day is to your wishes.

75ae7283ac735a9b 1526042245 ba44840f48957aa9 1526042239991 2 82
Grant-Humphreys Mansion
Grant-Humphreys Mansion
56ab6d3fd34c2ef6 1526042245 c0685b9aef405f8b 1526042239989 1 81
75ae7283ac735a9b 1526042245 ba44840f48957aa9 1526042239991 2 82

87 Reviews for Quality Mobile Sound

Stacey · Married on 07/27/2018

My wedding at Boettcher Mansion was the huge party that I wanted it to be, thanks to all my vendors including Ken. Everyone was out dancing, and after the wedding night I got so many compliments on his music and his friendliness. Ken went above and beyond to make sure all the little things were taken care of for us, including a slideshow playing and helping the night move along by making announcements to guests. All the requested songs went out with dedications, and he checked in with us several times to make sure we were having a good time.

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

We were very happy with our DJ, Ken. He did a fantastic job, and was very flexible with all of the last minute changes we had to make. Ken was very professional, timely, and great to work with. We would highly recommend him.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2018

Brilliant DJ and excellent value

We utilized Quality Mobile Sound for our wedding (June 2018 in Denver, CO). We were blown away by Ken from the start. He is the perfect combination of professional and fun - exactly what you should be looking for in a DJ. He has an eclectic personal taste in music that was a great fit for us and for our wide variety of ages present at the wedding. When I was unsure of certain details that I may or may not want, he was able to guide me the right direction. The sound quality was absolutely wonderful and our guests had such a wonderful time dancing. Please consider Ken for you next event or wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Quality Mobile Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 885.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 10382 Coal Ridge St Longmont, 80504 See on map