Quality Mobile Sound Reviews

85 | Longmont, CO

85 Reviews for Quality Mobile Sound

Stacey · Married on 07/27/2018

My wedding at Boettcher Mansion was the huge party that I wanted it to be, thanks to all my vendors including Ken. Everyone was out dancing, and after the wedding night I got so many compliments on his music and his friendliness. Ken went above and beyond to make sure all the little things were taken care of for us, including a slideshow playing and helping the night move along by making announcements to guests. All the requested songs went out with dedications, and he checked in with us several times to make sure we were having a good time.

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

We were very happy with our DJ, Ken. He did a fantastic job, and was very flexible with all of the last minute changes we had to make. Ken was very professional, timely, and great to work with. We would highly recommend him.

Josh · Married on 06/23/2018

Ken was the DJ for our June wedding at the Pines at Genesee and we would recommend him to any couple looking for a customized wedding with a person clearly passionate about what he does!

Prior to our wedding, Ken met with us twice to go over details and make sure he fully understood what we wanted for the wedding day including the pronunciations of our wedding party for the entrance into the reception. He had us fill out a detailed survey to ask us about our music taste, songs to include (and more importantly, NOT include), and the special ones we'd be using for our first dance and father-daughter dance.

Ken had just installed a new speaker system at our ceremony site and several guests commented to us how well they could hear everything with all the microphones. (This was great, as the venue was outdoors and the sound needed to travel to the very back!)

During the reception, Ken checked in with us often to ask if we needed anything, and kept things moving along at just the right pace. The music level was not to high that you wouldn't be able to talk during the meal, but rather provided a nice, warm ambiance. The dancing was also super fun, and many people commented they wished it could have gone on longer (our fault, really, because we took so long taking photos!)

Overall, would highly recommend Ken and Quality Mobile Sound - you won't be disappointed!

Brenda · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He took the time to know not only our specific play and “do not play” lists but also made sure he understood the overall atmosphere we wanted for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception. He was a great master of ceremonies and kept the party on the venue’s timeline, which took that burden from us. We highly recommend Ken for your wedding or any other celebration.

• Regan

Regan · Married on 10/13/2017

These wonderful folks were so easy to work with! They had my family dancing all night long. Ken was great to have at our wedding!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you Ken and Megan for bringing the party to our wedding! Ken helped keep everything on time, which is a huge relief! Also, our guests had so much fun with the photo booth, a total smash hit!

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

Ken was wonderful!! He listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted and was a total crowd pleaser! We had people coming up to us all night raving about the music selection. He understood exactly what we wanted for the ceremony as well as the reception and I would recommend him 100 times over!!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2017

I absolutely LOVED getting to work with Ken! He is incredible at what he does and he goes above and beyond to make your wedding day so special. The music was played out perfectly and everything went so smoothly thanks to him. I very highly recommend him!

Alison · Married on 03/10/2017

Ken was fantastic! Note he prefers talking on the phone more than emailing and i'm the opposite, but regardless he's a great family man who plays a bomb duke's mixture of tunes for all generations and genre lovers! His Daughter Megan came along too and worked a photobooth for us! They were flexible and fun and really made our wedding unforgettable! Thank you Ken and Megan!

Kaitlin · Married on 02/25/2017

Ken was great. We could really tell he has a lot of experience with weddings. He gave us a lot of great input and advice and he also kept everyone dancing and having fun! We would highly recommend.

Anna · Married on 09/23/2016

Ken was great! He made it a point to meet with us face to face to really get to know us as a couple. His many years of experience showed during every aspect of our wedding - the ceremony, cocktail hour, first dances, toasts, and the dance party! He knew how to keep the party going and was very professional. He even stopped by and checked on us multiple times throughout the night to see if we needed anything! I thought that was sweet and definitely going above and beyond what was expected of him! I would absolutely recommend Ken to anyone who needs a wedding DJ!!

Sara · Married on 09/04/2016

ROCCO with Quality mobile sound did an amazing job at our wedding! We met before hand so he could get an idea of our musical preferences, and then he knocked it out of the park. Not only did he help with the timeline, but he kept the dance floor packed right up until the end of the reception. We recommend QMS and Rocco to anyone looking for a DJ!

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2016

I highly recommend Ken. He did an amazing job at our wedding. We got so many compliments on the music.

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Ken was great!! I really enjoyed his entertainment and he made our ceremony and reception super special. I'd recommend him for sure!!

Great DJ! Was flexible and made great song suggestions. Definitely would recommend.

Great response from DJ. Offered great suggestions to songs and made the wedding reception very fun and relaxed. Also was very accommodating and comfortable with having ceremony outside and music playing when it was raining. Would highly recommend

I highly recommend Ken as a DJ. He is professional, flexible, and knows his music! He cares about his clients and knows what he is doing.

Heather · Married on 07/18/2015

Ken was amazing. He answered every email and silly question I had promptly. My wedding turned out perfect and he did an excellent job with all the announcements and playlist.

It was fantastic, we did not have to worry about a thing and everything we asked for we received (and got more)! We had an amazing wedding and truly appreciate the services, I would highly recommend!

Brianna · Married on 04/11/2015

Ken was absolutely fabulous to work with. He met with us several months before our wedding prepared with lists and references along with several stories of weddings he'd been a part of. We signed his contract that night and continued to work with him as our wedding approached. He was extremely patient with all of our questions and last minute changes. The night of our wedding he worked closely with us throughout the night and was truly a huge part of our wedding reception going as smoothly as it did.

Barret · Married on 03/16/2015

Ken was a really top notch DJ and his prices are very competitive.

From the moment I asked for a quote, his professional attitude and knowledge base was evident and I knew that I had to work with him, even before he told me how much. And to my relief, his price was one of the best I had found in the Denver/metro area.

He was very responsive with all of our questions and concerns about sound for the ceremony and reception.

We were not super picky about a specific playlist for the reception, and we were thankful that Ken had enough experience to know the right questions to ask at our meeting to tailor the perfect playlist. And let me just say that almost everyone was up dancing for the entire dance time of the reception because the music was just right. Keep in mind that the average age at our reception was older, so the fact that they were up dancing the whole time is even more stunning.

He really knows how to DJ and he has done it for a long time. Incredibly grateful to have used him.

Grace · Married on 02/07/2015

I hired Ken to be my DJ and could not be more impressed. Ken was very professional and on top of things. He had a great selection of music and worked with us to get anything he didn't have. The uplighting he provided was a beautiful touch to our wedding as well. My husband and I highly recommend Ken and Quality Mobile Sound.

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/21/2014

All I can say is that Ken is amazing. He was fabulous with answering emails and phone calls, the sound at the ceremony was awesome and worked seamlessly with a friend who was singing at our ceremony. He kept the mood up and things flowing during the reception too! I can't say enough good about Ken... He's the best!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2014

Rocco was amazing! There are not enough words to describe what a wondeful job he did at our wedding! Quality Mobile Sound is budget friendly, easy to work with, and knows how to keep your guests moving! People were talking about how good our music was at our wedding. Our guests were having a great time all because we had an outstanding DJ. We are so happy we found Rocco, and he knows the business inside, and out! We get the pleasure of hearing people talk about great our wedding was, and how how awesome the music was thanks to Rocco, and Quality Mobile Sound!

Ashlee · Married on 08/24/2014

Ken was amazing! He worked well with us while planning our Colorado wedding from Connecticut and on the day of our wedding he have worked well with all of our other vendors to make our wedding perfect! He was so tentative, always checking on us to make sure we knew what was coming up next. Which was great as it's easy to get caught up in the now and forget all the different little parts of your wedding on the day of!! Higher Ken, he will make all the difference in your wedding!!!!