Edison, Edison, NJ 08820 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About R.Leo Photography

R.Leo Photography is a professional photography company serving the New Jersey/ New York City area. Rebekah Leo, the founder of R.Leo Photography, started out as a premiere boudoir photographer for many years and has recently branched out into the world of wedding photography. She loves the idea of capturing instant moments and turning them into lasting memories for her clients. She has an eye for details and making sure her customers are happy. Rebekah is respectful of her client's cultures, religions, and traditions, and enjoys meeting clients from all walks in life and being a part of their special day.

Since the satisfaction of couples is her highest priority, Rebekah likes to meet with couples over coffee and discuss all the details of the big day and address your concerns. Rebekah has an extensive questionnaire which helps her understand her couples and also helps couples think more in-depth about what they're looking for in a wedding photographer. After your wedding is over, Rebekah has a turn around time of 3 weeks, after which you will receive a high definition, retouched gallery of your final photos. If you are interested in purchasing save the dates, albums, canvasses, or gifts at R.Leo Photography, they use only the highest quality of products. In addition to wedding photography, R.Leo Photography is also available for engagement photos, boudoir shoots, and event photography.

Follow R.Leo Photography on

styled shoot 01 51 1003681
styled shoot 03 51 1003681

12 Reviews for R.Leo Photography

Monica · Married on 04/19/2019

Getting boudoir pictures done is something I've wanted to do for a while now for 2 reasons ( confidence booster & pictures for my fiance). I Iooked around for a photographer that I felt comfortable with, I was referred by a friend to purrfect boudoir photography. Rebekah gave me a call and we scheduled a meet up at my local Starbucks, I guess she could tell I was super nervous and she felt it would calm my nerves. She showed me her portfolio and bought me my favorite drink ( I later learned that my local Starbucks is a 45 min drive from where she is) we talked about my fiancee and why I wanted to do the shoot, she really was interested in getting to know who I was. She really went that extra mile on customer service which I deeply appreciate. The prices on the packages were Amazing! Crazy to pass up! She explained to me she is a former boudoir model and she started this buisness to help women feel sexy and confident, she doesn't do it for the money because she has a successful buisness already. The day of my shoot was AWESOME!!! The playlist really put me in the sexy mood ! Lol Her make up / hair artist was awesome! She really brought out my features and taught me how to do this kind of hair/ makeup at home. Rebekah took her time and walked me through every pose and made me feel really beautiful. She knew I had some areas that I felt were flaws and she helped me get over it. I felt like a sexy queen during my shoot and I LOVED every minute of it! Rebekah and her staff really go the extra mile for customer satisfaction which made me enjoy my shoot so much. When I got the pictures I was brought to tears because I can't ever remember looking that beautiful. As I looked through my photo album I joked around with Rebekah asking her how much photoshopping she had to do go these pictures and she informed me that she did not Photoshop one picture! She said if it don't need it , I don't do it and none of your pictures needed it, which just made me cry even more!

Sent on 10/09/2018

KH · Married on 01/01/2019

If you walked in with jitters, you walked out with confidence. From the moment you encounter Purrfect Boudoir Photography, you embrace and love ever inch of who you are. She captures your true essence. Thank you chica=)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Noelle · Married on 12/25/2018

Awesome Experience

OmG where do I even start ?!
    Rebekah was extremely helpful and very friendly during the process of choosing a photographer, she met with me before my shoot to get to know me better. She kept in touch with me before my shoot and encouraged me telling me how beautiful I am - which gave me so much confidence during my shoot. The day of I was so nervous and Rebekah and Natalie were extremely helpful. Rebekah had champagne and snacks at the studio and she played my playlist to make me feel more comfortable. Natalie did an amazing job on hair and makeup. During my shoot I felt like a celebrity and my Pictures! OmG MY pictures came out amazing. I can’t wait to show my fiancée the little black book I made him. Thanks girls for this awesome experience! I would recommend this company to anyone looking to hire a professional photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Award

R.Leo Photography Pricing

R.Leo Photography Price Rates

R.Leo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Edison Edison, NJ, 08820 See on map