Yan Schwartzman Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

A company founded on loyalty, integrity and passion for the art of the image, Yan Schwartzman photography is anything but your average wedding studio. Creativity along with quality is a number one priority when handing over images to our clients. As a former musician with a passion for creativity, I understand the necessity for every image to be carefully crafted and uniquely composed. With 10+ years of photography under my belt, I have built a reputation for providing my clients with unique, creative and candid images full of heart. From the minute you enter my studio to the day of your event, I ensure a one of a kind experience. Making sure the wedding party stays upbeat while maintaining professionalism is also at my utmost priority.

Services include:

• New York
  • Connecticut
  • Pennsylvania
  • Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Olivia
    Olivia V. Married on 07/16/2022

The Most Beautiful Work

I cannot recommend any other photographer more than Yan! Yan takes AMAZING photos and works with his clients well! For people who are not exactly the most photogenic/ natural posers lol (aka me haha)! Yan not only tells you what to do, but shows you! His art is more than just his ability to capture a beautiful photo, but also to help create those gorgeous moments! Furthermore, Yan has a way of capturing photos that are different; he thinks out of the box and is truly willing to take the time to try new ideas!

For someone who absolutely loves photos and wants every moment captured beautifully, Yan is the way to go! Finally, he is extremely efficient and the turn back on photos is just beyond spectacular!

Thank you so much for giving us the most amazing wedding photos!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Hi Olivia, thats so sweet of you to say that, I really really appreciate it. I just love what I do and when the client has a full trust in me, I would deliver an amazing product and outstanding experience. You guys were absolutely amazing. Thank you again for trusting me with your wedding, I truly truly enjoyed capturing it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 05/29/2022

Yan is the best!

Yan and his team were absolutely incredible. Not only did he make the process of choosing him and planning our day easy, he could not have been more kind, flexible, or professional during our wedding. Yan and his team showed up on time, ready to go, and took the most incredible pictures all day long. We will recommend him to everyone we know. He is a true gem!
    Jessica S. Married on 05/06/2022

The perfect photographer!

I hate having my photos taken, but Yan is very good at making you feel comfortable. He was always quick to respond to any questions and I have, and he was able to deliver the photos in just a couple days! My cousin is a professional photographer and could not believe it himself how fast we got them back. We’re talking 800 photos, and the photos are amazing!! So many of the photos during the reception, I don’t even recall him being there. So he’s very good at catching every one of those candid photos. I cannot wait to see the album, I saw one of his albums at a bridal show and they are absolutely gorgeous! 1000% recommend

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Omg, thank you so much Jessica, I had so many amazing memories from your wedding. Even with the rain, we were able to get some great photos, thank you for again for everything and enjoy your photos.
    Yan

Real Weddings

• Sara & Jay
    99 photos · 12/07/2018

Serving Central and Norther NJ Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076
Location of (Yan Schwartzman Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding