Yan Schwartzman Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia V. Married on 07/16/2022

The Most Beautiful Work

I cannot recommend any other photographer more than Yan! Yan takes AMAZING photos and works with his clients well! For people who are not exactly the most photogenic/ natural posers lol (aka me haha)! Yan not only tells you what to do, but shows you! His art is more than just his ability to capture a beautiful photo, but also to help create those gorgeous moments! Furthermore, Yan has a way of capturing photos that are different; he thinks out of the box and is truly willing to take the time to try new ideas!

For someone who absolutely loves photos and wants every moment captured beautifully, Yan is the way to go! Finally, he is extremely efficient and the turn back on photos is just beyond spectacular!

Thank you so much for giving us the most amazing wedding photos!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Hi Olivia, thats so sweet of you to say that, I really really appreciate it. I just love what I do and when the client has a full trust in me, I would deliver an amazing product and outstanding experience. You guys were absolutely amazing. Thank you again for trusting me with your wedding, I truly truly enjoyed capturing it!
    Jessica D. Married on 05/29/2022

Yan is the best!

Yan and his team were absolutely incredible. Not only did he make the process of choosing him and planning our day easy, he could not have been more kind, flexible, or professional during our wedding. Yan and his team showed up on time, ready to go, and took the most incredible pictures all day long. We will recommend him to everyone we know. He is a true gem!
    Jessica S. Married on 05/06/2022

The perfect photographer!

I hate having my photos taken, but Yan is very good at making you feel comfortable. He was always quick to respond to any questions and I have, and he was able to deliver the photos in just a couple days! My cousin is a professional photographer and could not believe it himself how fast we got them back. We’re talking 800 photos, and the photos are amazing!! So many of the photos during the reception, I don’t even recall him being there. So he’s very good at catching every one of those candid photos. I cannot wait to see the album, I saw one of his albums at a bridal show and they are absolutely gorgeous! 1000% recommend

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Omg, thank you so much Jessica, I had so many amazing memories from your wedding. Even with the rain, we were able to get some great photos, thank you for again for everything and enjoy your photos.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lauren M. Married on 04/29/2022

Yan’s work is stunning!

Not only has Yan been an absolute pleasure to work with, but his photography is simply stunning! We had the pleasure of working with Yan for both our engagement shoot and our big day. He has an eye for lighting like no other photographer I have ever seen before and can make a simple backdrop look like a true work of art. Our wedding day was unfortunately very windy, but Yan and his assistant, Maria, were able to snap pictures quickly, create some magic, and have us laughing throughout the process. Book Yan for your wedding — you will not regret it!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren, I really appreciate the sweet comments. I agree, despite the weather and storing winds, we pulled it though. Enjoy your photos
  • Brianna
    Brianna R. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing!

Yan and his team were absolutely AMAZING. He is very responsive and the photos were a dream. You are truly in good hands with him as your photographer!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

What a pleasure was to photograph your wedding and to be a part of it. Your kids were so adorable, enjoy your photos 😍
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 02/11/2022

Amazing Photographer!

We booked Yan for our February wedding and let me just say his pictures speak for themselves! His work is beyond amazing!! He is very detail oriented and makes sure to get you in the proper position in order to get the perfect photo. Not only are his pictures great, but he also has great customer service! You can tell Yan truly cares about his couples. He always answers emails/texts quickly, and we got our pictures back sooo fast!! He even texted me the week of my wedding to tell me the weather was looking great which I thought was super sweet! Don’t hesitate to book Yan! You will be happy with your decision when you see how beautifully he captures your day :)

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie, that’s so sweet of you… we certainly got lucky with the weather in February, I can’t believe how was it was. Enjoy the photos
    Grace K. Married on 01/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I don't have a bad thing to say

From our first meeting he is so passionate and loves what he does. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day he has such a great eye and can see the beauty in every room and in every type of lighting. He truly takes such interesting photos but still maintains an aire of traditionalism truly amazing. And communicating with him was a breeze!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank so much Grace, it’s been my pleasure photographing your wedding.. you guys are an amazing couple and it made my job so much easier. Enjoy the photos.
    Danielle Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Memories to last a lifetime

Yan was incredible. He really captured the vibe I wanted for my photos. And was nothing but professional even despite the frigid winter weather. I love how all my photos came out and couldn't recommend any one more highly.
  • Brielle
    Brielle A. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Yan any chance you get!!!

Let me start by saying that Photo/Video was probably the most important vendor for me, so hiring the right team was absolutely necessary. I've been working with Yan for about 2 years now and he never ceases to amaze me with his brilliant photography. Yan is INSANELY talented. Like, the real deal. He did our engagement shoot in December 2019 and the pictures were unreal - it was that moment we knew we made the right choice. Not only were the pictures crazy beautiful, but he sent a few of them that night, and we had the whole album less than a week later. So many people raved about these pictures, asked for Yan's information, and a few hired him for their wedding. Our wedding was Nov 2021 and once again, Yan pulled through. It put me at ease on wedding day knowing that I trusted Yan 100% to take absolutely breathtaking pictures - he knows how to set you up, makes you comfortable in front of the camera, and is so efficient in doing so (knowing that no one wants to be taking pictures longer than they have to!). Throughout wedding day, Yan would show me the pictures in real time on his camera - this was amazing, even my bridesmaids were commenting how fantastic that was. Of course, I was blown away by every picture I saw. The next day Yan texted us some teasers, and before we even left for our honeymoon a week later, we had the whole digital album. I can't recommend Yan and his team enough - I've been doing so for the past 2 years and will continue to do so forever.

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brielle, It’s been an absolute pleasure to work with you guys and photograph your wedding. I loved every minute of it and thank you again for trusting me with your big day.
    Katherine W. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can't go wrong with Yan!

Yan is the most professional photographer I have ever met. He was the first vendor that we hired for our wedding day. During our engagement session and our wedding day, he went above and beyond for us! He took sooooo many photos! I am still going through them. Our wedding day was 10-23-21 and we received our full gallery in less than a week. Some of my friends who had their weddings at least a month before us STILL haven't received their photos. His eye for detail is amazing! You just need to trust him and his vision because he will capture some beautiful moments. We are so happy we went with him.

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine, it’s been truly truly my pleasure and I had so much fun photographing you guys!! Enjoy the photos
  • Jessica
    Jessica V. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing work!

Yan was incredibly responsive from the day I inquired to the day I received my pictures! His work speaks for itself. He did an amazing job capturing such beautiful and artistic shots that I can't wait to hang on my wall! He was great to work with, and I would highly recommend him!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for sweet words. It such a pleasure getting to know you and Eddie, especially photographing your beautiful wedding. Enjoy the photos!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/17/2021

Artistry at it’s Finest!

From the first time we met Yan I knew he was going to be our photographer, he is such a comforting person who really makes you feel special! He is extremely responsive, always kind and ready to help in anyway possible. Our pictures are stunning and I’m so glad we found him!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey F. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience! (Even with COVID)

We found Yan online in 2019, met with him and really loved his personality and his approach to his work. He did our engagement photos, which came out beautiful. He was extremely flexible when we needed to reschedule the wedding from June 2020 to November 2020 due to COVID. He was professional, wore a mask the entire time, gave us a sneak peak while taking pictures, threw his artistic touch on the pictures and was an overall great photographer and person to work with. We also hired a second photographer through Yan for part of our day and he was also super professional and took awesome shots, it was nice to have 2 different creative perspectives for the day. Both were very easy for our wedding party and family to get along with. Highly recommend him for anyone, the photos came out fantastic and he does not break your bank.
    Caroline K. Married on 09/11/2021

Highly recommend!

Working with Yan was the best decision! He was professional, responsive, and did a great job orchestrating family pictures with my giant, complicated family! Yan is a true artist and goes above and beyond to create stunning photos that capture each special moment perfectly. We could not be happier with how our memories were captured! I would highly recommend!!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia F. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

Yan is professional, courteous, and working with him was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I were a bit nervous about the photo taking portion of the wedding as we are both not big on pictures and also didn’t want to have photo fatigue and feel like we spent most of our wedding taking pictures. Yan made the entire process painless and actually enjoyable! He has great artistic vision and captured all the right moments at all of the right times. The photos that came out were phenomenal. We highly recommend Yan for any of your upcoming events.

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia for sweet words. It’s a been a pleasure capturing your wedding that had much great energy. I truly truly enjoyed it. Thank you again
    Justina Married on 08/29/2021

YanScheartzman

Yan and his team were simply amazing! He took his time capturing the most perfect moments. He doesn’t just look at you and snaps he will move furniture go behind walls and pretty much anything to get the perfect photo of you! Anything you wanted he would have no problem doing. He is very creative and different from other photographers I’ve seen. I would recommend him 100%!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justina, you had a wonderful wedding with so many memories being captured. Enjoy the photos
    Leah Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent!

Yan is so dedicated and passionate about his work and it really shows through his photos! He is so artistic and thoughtful.. every single photograph we absolutely loved from our wedding day! Cannot recommend him enough, Thank You Yan!
  • Margaret
    Margaret J. Married on 08/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yan is creative and great to work with!

Such a great experience working with Yan! I even recommended him to friends who were getting married around the same time as me!
    Paige G. Married on 07/15/2021

No one better!

We were very fortunate to have Yan as our wedding photographer! From the moment we met him he made us feel very comfortable. He was friendly, professional, and had our best interests at heart. He walked us through the process and gave us plenty of time and space to consider our options. He is incredibly passionate about his work and truly does care about providing memories of such a special day to his couples. We were lucky enough to have him not photograph just 1 but 2 weddings (thanks COVID), an engagement session and my father in-law even hired him for a family photo shoot! He kept us laughing and smiling through the 3 years we got to work with him, and he was always responsive and respectful. Yan was able to capture memories of both our special days and for that we will always be so grateful!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Paige, thank you a million for such kind words. You guys been wonderful throughout the whole process and I was so lucky to work with you 3 times. Enjoy the photos and thank you again for everything
    Laura Married on 07/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend. SO impressive!

I worked with Yan for my small wedding during covid and then again for our reception. He. Is. Incredible. Yan was so flexible with all of the changes that we needed to make and he communicated whenever needed. Yan listens to exactly what you want and are looking for. My favorite part is that he gets your pictures to you so quickly and each and every one of them are impressive. I highly recommend Yan and I can’t wait to work with Yan again in the future!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Really appreciate it Laura, thank you so much!
    It’s been a big pleasure and a joy to photograph your wedding even a 2nd time. Enjoy the photos
  • Angelica
    Angelica L. Married on 06/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the best of the bests!

One million times THANK YOU! Thank you for the laughs and the beautiful pictures, I would recommend you for any event possible, you love what you do and you enjoy every minute of it and most importantly your photos show all of it. You are the best at what you do and people would be crazy if they don't choose you as their photographer for their wedding day. Thank you again!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you Anjelica, your words mean so much to me, I really really appreciate it. I truly love what I do and it was a pure pleasure photographing your big day. Enjoy your memories, can’t wait to photograph you again in the near future!
  • Lisette
    Lisette S. Married on 06/05/2021

Yan is the man! Phenomenal Photographer

Planning a wedding can be an extremely stressful and daunting process! This makes finding the right vendors, that you mesh well with, so important! Yan was the very first vendor that we met with and from the moment we stepped in the door we instantly felt welcome and knew that we made the right decision. He had come highly recommended from one of our friends. We are both very camera shy and just naturally not used to being the center of attention but Yan made us feel SO comfortable! He posed us in very natural positions and made us laugh. He has such a wonderful personality and is truly a master of his craft! You can tell he truly loves what he does - he gets very excited when he gets a good shot and his passion for photography shows in his work! We also received both our engagement photos and wedding photos extremely fast and they were stunning! Even my bridesmaids were so impressed with him! If you're looking for a passionate, professional, and talented photographer, look no further!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Lizette, I am so happy you loved the photos and thank you for being so accommodating with me and my crazy ideas. I love you guys, hope we can do another photoshoot in the near future, enjoy the photos!
  • Oksana
    Oksana V. Married on 05/29/2021

Simply the best!

Yan is truly an artist and creates photos that are masterpieces! I am so glad that I booked him for our wedding. He is so pleasant to work with and is able to take photos that do not look "posed," but natural. Even my husband who hates having his photo taken, loved working with him the entire time. Highly recommend!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Oksana, I had such a pleasure capturing your wedding, it’s been truly an honor! Enjoy the photos
    Amanda B. Married on 05/28/2021

Breathing taking photos

Yan is a wonderful man and truly a professional in his field. He was instantly able to put us at ease, and capture some captivating photographs. I will treasure them forever. I simply cannot recommend him enough!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you Amanda for those beautiful words. Your wedding so beautiful and I truly truly loved working with you and capturing your day. Enjoy the memories
  • Shenelle
    Shenelle S. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing photographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Yan. From the moment my fiance and I met with him, we knew we wanted to hire him. He is very down to earth and thorough with every detail from start to finish. Our engagement shoot was enjoyable and our wedding day was just perfect. I was very specific about certain pictures I wanted both with my bridal party and my family and Yan captured everything beautifully. During our reception, we forgot some pictures and Yan had left and he came back just to take more pictures that we requested. Yan truly goes above and beyond from start to finish. We also got all of our pictures back in a very timely manner. You will not regret hiring him!! Thank you for everything Yan!!

Yan Schwartzman Photography's reply:

Thank you thank you guys. It was my pleasure to take care of you and capturing your big day Enjoy the photos and your new upcoming album!
illustration stars