Joel Simpson Photography

Union, NJ View map
$3,995 Most Popular Price

$3,995 Most Popular Price

Who is Joel Simpson?

Joel Simpson Photography is a professional photographic service based in Union, New Jersey. "I take great pleasure in getting to know your vision for your wedding and in helping you map out the day to get the most out of your time and have the most fun. I want to know your particular needs and be sure we're comfortable working together—that we're a good fit."

Joel has a lifetime of experience photographing people and places around the world and now specializes in capturing special moments at weddings. These include not only the perfect timing necessary during the ceremony, but also the fleeting expressions of emotions that happen throughout the day. "My goal is to create an album that gives you the same feeling you had on your wedding day whenever you open it."

His albums consist of uniquely crafted panoramic collages that combine atmosphere, movement, elegance and love. Many of his clients consider them to be works of art. You have ultimate say over the images and layout before it is manufactured.

Joel dedicates a significant amount of time to planning and visualizing with his couples so he knows what’s important to them. He is available throughout the planning process for any questions or requests. Joel is sure to cover each important angle and uses unobtrusive techniques so as not to disturb the events. He also offers engagement shoots so soon-to-be newlyweds will feel comfortable in front of the camera before the big day.

Joel creates a 16x20 sign-in poster from your favorite photo at the engagement shoot, that your guests can write their good wishes on. He also downloads and PROJECTS the photos from the first half of the day during the meal, and he brings his 5-foot ladder to capture a giant group portrait of EVERYONE at the wedding that will fill a panoramic spread in your album.

He'll be happy to send you sample albums.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3995

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

James Event on: 06/26/2015
    Joel Simpson Photography has provided photographic services to the Union Township Chamber of Commerce over many months. His work has captured the essence of our events, and has helped us to promote future events to our members. Joel also is our official photographer for our Annual Mayor's Day 5K Run. He brings great vision to the event and showcases all that we do in the community!
  • User2112702 2+ years ago
    Joel was the photographer for my daughter's wedding. His work was wonderfully creative, and he went out of his way to create a quality experience for all concerned.He went above and beyond the call of duty, and clearly was quite concerned about helping my daughter to capture her treasured moments. I highly recommend him, without reservation. You will be thrilled by Joel's work, most especially because you will see that he puts his heart into every photograph he takes. In addition, Joel is highly responsible, responsive, and very engaging. He's simply the best..

Joel Simpson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this unreserved endorsement. I was very honored to be chosen for your daughter's wedding photographer, and not just because I was a family friend. It was a gorgeous event, and I loved meeting your extended family and being part of the other events that weekend.
    Gianna Married on 08/24/2014
    We couldn’t have made a better choice than Joel Simpson for our wedding photographer. He gave us more than we expected, over the top personal service. He was always available if we had any questions or particular needs. Our engagement session and guest book was amazing. We had a very large Orthodox Jewish wedding, and Joel and his 2nd photographer caught every aspect of it.

The Storybook Album he created for us is a work of art. I’ve never seen anything like it! I really didn't want a photographer that was just going to take a bunch of standard pictures and put them in a plain book. The backgrounds of every page includes little details of the wedding like the place cards or the lace on my dress. Every time I look through it (which is often), I notice something new. His pictures really bring back the feelings and moods of our wedding day each time I open it, and it captures the excitement of everything that happened during that day. He took a great picture of my friends dancing and I printed it out and gave it to them as their engagement gift.

We also did a post wedding shoot at the grounds for sculpture. I got to wear my dress again and we took really fun pictures because I wasn't as worried about keeping the dress pristine. If you want an exceptional experience with your wedding photographer, I recommend Joel without hesitation.

Joel Simpson Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Gianna. Your wedding was gorgeous, a rich visual and emotional experience. It was a complete delight working with you and your family, especially your mom. I have a very warm place in my heart for you and yours.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Joel Simpson Photography 1
Exclusive
Joel Simpson Photography 2
Discount

Take 7% off my regular prices just for contacting me through Wedding Wire.

Pricing

Joel Simpson Photography Price Rates

351 Princeton Road Union, NJ, 07083

10 am to 9 pm Mon-Thurs 10 am to 5 pm Friday 10 am to 1 pm Saturday 10 am to noon Sunday
Location of (Joel Simpson Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding