1700 Stuyvesant Ave., Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

imageload
imageload
Hollywood Florist, Inc.

35 Reviews for Hollywood Florist, Inc.

Michael Brannigan · Married on 07/06/2019

A gorgeous pop of color!

The floral arrangements provided by Hollywood Florist were beautiful! Furthermore, Eve helped us a great deal with brainstorming different ideas for our wedding and even let us borrow vases and metal stands to use for our ceremony. We learned so much from her and as a result would definitely recommend Hollywood Florist for your next event!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Eve made me like flowers!

I don't like flowers, I don't care for flowers so I was SO happy when we met with Eve. Eve walked us through great options for people who don't know flowers. The prices were great, she even last minute added flowers to the order so we can do simple centerpieces on our own. The flowers came out beautifully and exactly as we discussed. She even made a few extra groom boutonnieres for my husband to choose from, even though I told him which one he'd be wearing :) Thank you Eve and Hollywood Florist! I already told Eve I will be hinting at my husband to recreate my bouquet on our 1 year anniversary because I loved it so much!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • MARLIN

MARLIN · Married on 06/15/2018

If you are still looking for a florist... STOP! Please call Emmy at Hollywood florist! I cannot begin to explain how grateful i am to Emmy and everyone at this floral shop! I was never the bride who could spend ten thousand dollars on flowers but knew how important flowers are in a wedding. From the second i walked in Emmy made me feel comfortable and excited about something i didn’t think i would be. And the finished product i got for my money? Girlllll i promise you will not find anyone better! My flowers were beautiful and she went WELL above and beyond for us! I can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent on 06/19/2018