Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

32 Reviews for Hollywood Florist, Inc.

Delivery (7)
Set Up (7)
Clean Up (3)
32 Hollywood Florist, Inc. Reviews

4.1

I had the floral company do my personals for my wedding for 10-15-2017. Eve was great to work with and she was able to create a bouquet style that reflected both my overall theme and desired budget!

Profile Picture Satarra, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Literally the only word I have for Eve is AMAZING! First of all, she was so incredibly pleasant to work with. She is so friendly and she answered my emails so quickly. I have zero knowledge of flowers. I met with a couple of florists and brought pictures, but they couldn’t seem to understand exactly what I wanted. Eve listened to me and fully understood what I was asking for. I feel like she was in my brain somehow! When we went into see the mock-up centerpieces, I was absolutely blown away. She was so helpful in letting us know ways to cut costs (using less expensive flowers, alternating between high and low centerpieces, using ceremony flowers as decoration for the reception)- I never once felt pushed to spend more money, in fact it was quite the opposite. Overall Eve was amazing and I’m so happy I trusted her with my wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

From the moment I met with Eve, I felt very comfortable expressing all of my ideas, concerns, and asking for advice. Flowers can bit overwhelming but Eve really took the time to look at all of my Pinterest photos (haha) to help figure out the exact style that I was looking for. She was able to mix different ideas and still make it work. Eve was always available and even gave me her cell phone number and helped me pick out a tie for my Groom to match the flowers. If you are looking for a florist who is personable, trustworthy, professional, and sweet, Eve is the one for you.

Profile Picture Janet, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve did a great job with my budget and making everything gorgeous. She's a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Carly, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve was amazing! She understood my vision and my budget, she got me. She made suggestions, some I said yes and some I said no and she was okay with that. Very flexible. Even with our limited budget, she gave us her full attention. I I absolutely recommend Hollywood Florists!

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Our flowers were just perfect! Eve was so easy to work with and made our vision come to life. We were married on the hottest day on record in NJ and our flowers looked perfect! Even the ones at our outdoor ceremony! The bouquets were perfect. The pieces outside were exactly what i asked for!

Profile Picture staci, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve is fabulous! Not only is she amazing to work with but she took my idea and created something more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They are a talented crew at Hollywood florist. They made the whole experience easy and fun. I highly recommend them

Profile Picture miranda, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eve Glaser was phenomenal! She truly gets to know your style and vision and takes charge in bringing it to life. She helped me so much and even when i wasn't sure of what I wanted, her ideas and suggestions were awesome. She is also very friendly amicable and showed genuine enthusiasm and excitement. She made the experience fun and not stressful at all. Wonderful business! I 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Rosemary , 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

I am so happy we found Hollywood Florist for our May wedding! My mom, mil, and I met with Eve and right away I felt comfortable about working with them. I'm not technically a "flower person" but had a very set idea about wanting a modern and simple look. Eve completely saw my view and it got me so excited about our bouquets and flowers for the guys, parents, etc. We booked them on the spot and were there to help us the entire way!!!! Our flowers arrived on time, were beyond gorgeous, and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Patti, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This place is a great value for your money. Excellent quality flowers! Very friendly and accommodating! Our flowers lasted very long after our wedding. We had our centerpieces and trusted Eve to provide the floral design to tie everything together and it came out even better than we imagined! We also had a trellise that was beautiful! We were very satisfied. My spouse and I highly recommend using Hollywood Florist for any occasion.

Profile Picture User5516595, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We got married on 8/22 and Hollwood Florist provided the beautiful flowers for our wedding day. From the beginning of the process, Eve was so helpful and professional. She actually listened to our budget and really worked with us to get the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. I also loved that communication was so quick and easy via email. The flowers were just perfect - they exactly matched my vision for the day and really added so much to the overall atmosphere. I would 100% recommend Hollywood Florist to anyone planning their upcoming wedding!!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Emi was just amazing!!! The flowers looked just as we discussed and the setting of flowered was just like I imagined! Thanks to her my decor looked amazing!!! Very satisfied! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Mrs Velazquez, 8/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for the amazing flowers for our wedding! I really looked around and struggled to find the right florist and you were unbelievable! You listened to my ideas and style, you gave feedback and advice from your years of experience, and you really respected my budget. We received so many compliments, and everyone was quick to grab the arrangements at the end of the night!!! :) I was clueless about the venue bits to confirm like the tablecloth, numbers etc and you helped me ask the venue all the right questions so that everything was able to tie together perfectly! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eve and Hollywood Florist were fantastic. I was on a limited budget and Eve worked with me. I was able to afford beautiful, tall, centerpieces and 5 bridesmaids bouquets and a bridal bouquet. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend Hollywood Florist to everyone!

Profile Picture Dee, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve and her staff did amazing for my wedding! Our venue (the Atrium Country Club) was horrible and did not execute set up as per discussed. So Eve stepped it up and made my wedding gorgeous! I can't thank her enough for everything she did! She was such a pleasure to work with! She is a joy and super professional. I completely trust this florist for any important event!

Profile Picture Arbie, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Eve was so amazing to work with from Day 1! She was able to work within my budget and was extremely helpful in deciding what florals to use and what would look best with my color scheme and overall look & feel of our wedding. She was very responsive to all of our questions and requests and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. The centerpieces were so fresh and fragrant and my bridal bouquet was literally everything I hoped it would be. If you are deciding between Hollywood Florist and another vendor go with Hollywood - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Hollywood Florist for our wedding in April. Everything from our center pieces, to altar arrangements, to my bouquets and the girls were amazing. Eve was so awesome to work with and helped us stay in our budget. She worked on custom creating our center pieces for us and up until the day before was very hands on and attentive to any details that we needed especially with pesky LED light for our center pieces! We could not thank her enough for treating our flowers with love and kindness and making everything so beautiful. I was completely in love with my bouquet she helped me design. Her and her staff were all amazing and very nice to work with. They even helped my mom get a church runner the week of the wedding. There prices are amazing and they are such wonderful people! My entire family has used them for years and I could see why. Thank you Hollywood Florist for being a part of our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

After visiting a few florists to compare prices, I ultimately chose Hollywood Florist. It was the only florist I visited where they tried to keep their prices affordable while providing premium services (think local florist prices, with wedding floral specialist services). I had the pleasure of working with Eve Glaser, who really grasped the design concepts I wanted (modern, chic, black and white with pops of dark red), and was able to work close to my budget while giving me all that I was asking for, and more. She had great vision, and executed the decorating perfectly. I gave her a picture of how my bouquet to look, and it was replicated perfectly. The tossaway bouquet I requested was the most adorable mini-bouquet ever, matching the design of my own bouquet. I had requested carnations for the ceremony decor, since I was on a tight budget, and Eve was able to spruce them up with dark reds and vase fillers so that they no longer looked commonplace. I could not be happier with my wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm not the 'typical girl' that knows ANYTHING about flowers, but everyone (especially Emi) at Hollywood florist listened to my ideas and helped us complete our vision for a classic black and white Halloween wedding. They drew from my inspirations and offered amazing suggestions and advice - the flowers/arrangements the day of our wedding exceeded our expectations!
The flowers were perfect and the service was amazing!! It was such a pleasure working with this florist - I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, anytime!

Profile Picture tanya, 10/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The best price, the best service!!!!!

Eve was AMAZING from day one! From accommodating our budget to making my ideas even better... I can honestly say I couldn't be happier! And I will never go to any other florist for whatever I need in the future. The days before my wedding she was always available to walk me through every single step of the process! And the flowers even arrived earlier than I thought giving me extra time to admire them before all the events started happening! Thank you so much for the perfect day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married on 10/12/14 and worked with Eve and her team at Hollywood Florist in Union, NJ. We were THRILLED with their work -- they made our day beyond beautiful and did everything (and more!) then we asked for. They were amazing, the flowers were so beautiful.

Profile Picture Steph, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve was part of what I like to call my dream team. She truly helped my vision come to life, from the center pieces to bouquets everything was beyond what I could have imagined. Not only is she amazing at what she does she is also the nicest person to work with, made this part of the planning processes easy. Besides it being a pleasure to work with Eve you truly get the most for your money here. I would definitely recommend working with Hollywood Florist to anyone.

Profile Picture Gloria, 10/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Eve from Hollywood Florist was so nice and didn't put any pressure on me at any point. I was planning from across the country and only met with her once. She was easy to work with on the phone and over email and put a lot of effort into understanding my vision. On the wedding day, the flowers magically appeared and I didn't have to lift a finger or say a word.

Profile Picture Laina, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved the flowers Hollywood florist made for the wedding. The modern cascade was absolutely beautiful. All the bouquets were stunning. They arrived on time . The staff was really professional. I was very please from my first consultation with Eve until the finish product. I can recommend their services
without the slightest hesitation.

Profile Picture User2409922, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved ever thing about my bouquet and my girls flowers. Eve truly
Took all my visions and brought them to love, and exceeded my expectations.y bouquet was stunning she took the romantic vintage feel I had been looking for and turned it reality. I have told my husband if he ever wants to buy me flowers don't go any were else but to Hollywood florist!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/13, 2 Reviews