Dear Heart Film + Portraits

Princeton, NJ View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Based out of Princeton, New Jersey, Dear Heart Films + Portraits is a business that provides wedding and lifestyle photography services. Owner and operator Shelby Staub Hunter is a photographer and cinematographer who delights in showcasing wedding celebrations through vivid images. You can call on Shelby to seamlessly document the emotion, beauty, and details of your wedding day.

Style

Since 2016, Shelby has poured her passion for photography and videography into Dear Heart Films + Portraits. She has worked hard to develop her current style. For photos, she shoots a mix of natural candids and poses involving movement and edits in natural tones with leanings towards pinks/purples and the moodier style. For video, she enjoys the storytelling aspect and the artistry of cinematography. Either through photo or video, Shelby wants your individual personalities as well as who you are as a couple to come through her work.

From the Poconos to the Arizona desert, Shelby will travel all over the world to capture your day! Wedding service with Dear Heart Films + Portraits comes in a range of customizable packages to suit your requirements. Every photo package includes a complimentary engagement session to help you prepare for your big day in front of the camera. Upon request, Shelby will provide additional hours of coverage, move with you between wedding venues, and bring in professional second photographers.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Matthew C. Married on 06/04/2022

Shelby is outstanding!!

Shelby is a true artist and professional! Her time and dedication to her craft is awe inspiring. Our photos came out absolutely incredible! We highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Shelby!
    Abby V. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Photographer Ever!!!!

Working with Shelby from Dear Hear Films & Portraits was the best decision we made for our wedding. Shelby actually captured our surprise proposal and we worked with her from then through our wedding day. Beyond being incredible talented, she is patient, friendly, professional, organized and overall a dream vendor to work with. It stormed on our wedding day and Shelby was so quick to take action, listening to what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go to take photos, and she clearly gave direction and orders to our guests so we can capture photos in a timely manner. We couldn't recommend her enough!!
    Lauren L. Married on 04/16/2022

Best experience

Shelby at Dear Hearts Film was so amazing to work with. We photographed both our engagement photos and wedding. She is so easygoing and flexible. She is extremely professional and responsive. Her work is also amazing. We received sneak peeks back quickly and are so so happy with them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Dear Heart Film + Portraits 1
Exclusive
Dear Heart Film + Portraits 2
Discount

Have lots of friends getting married? Know anyone that wants a photo session done (senior, proposal, new puppy)?

Refer a couple that books a wedding with me and get $100 off your wedding package.

Refer anyone else that books a photo session with me and get $25 off.

These discounts can stack, so refer as many people as you know! Just have them mention your name when they book.

Team

Shelby Hunter
Shelby Hunter
Photographer & Cinematographer

I've been shooting photo and video since I was old enough to pick up a camera. In college, I started my business and shot three weddings that year. I realized I LOVE hearing people's stories, everything from how they met to what they enjoy doing together to what their favorite things about each other are.

I believe people need to be passionate about their work and this is especially true when it comes to creative industries. I genuinely love what I do and it shows through my photos and films. I want to get to know my couples so their personalities can shine through what I do.

Princeton Princeton, NJ, 08540
Location of (Dear Heart Film + Portraits)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding