New Providence, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Keri Calabrese Photography

Keri Calabrese Photography is a wedding photography business based in Bridgewater, New Jersey that is dedicated to capturing life’s best moments. She loves to style photoshoots and events, using their free-spirited photography to create magical and bohemian-style images for their dear clients and friends.

Keri Calabrese Photography uses a fun and effortless style to showcase each couple’s authentic love story, producing natural images that are dreamy and one of a kind. She loves working with couples who are laid-back and comfortable showcasing their spirit, working alongside them to ensure they receive a beautiful outcome. She offers the following services in their wedding packages:

• 8-10 hours of coverage
  • Canvas and prints
Follow Keri Calabrese Photography on

cd3859dfdc56bf97 1515340093 1145f0f7dcbbe699 1515340090 34c89eeec8e3053c 151534
Gorgeous Outdoor Ceremony at Indian Trail Club
Amazing Bridal Shower at Upper Montclair Country Club.
Amazing Bridal Shower at Upper Montclair Country Club.
Indian Trail Club, NJ
Indian Trail Club, NJ
cd3859dfdc56bf97 1515340093 1145f0f7dcbbe699 1515340090 34c89eeec8e3053c 151534

4 Reviews for Keri Calabrese Photography

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

As soon as I reached out to Keri I knew she was going to be amazing. Keri has been nothing but accommodating, helpful and responsive during the planning process. We recently had our engagement shoot and Keri made us feel so comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. The pictures came out absolutely amazing and we are beyond excited for Keri to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Keri Calabrese Photography's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Danielle! You guys are the sweetest and I am sooooo excited for your wedding next year! <333

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Experience

Keri was a fantastic photographer. She was my photographer for both my engagement shoot and for my wedding. She is flexible and very responsive. All of my photos turned about beautifully. I would highly recommend Keri!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

My (now) husband and I had not met Keri before our wedding day so we were initially a little nervous, but she was so organized and responded quickly to every little question we had, so by the time our wedding came around we already loved her. She sent us several surveys ahead of time so we had time to carefully think about the kinds of photos we wanted. She read and paid attention to all of our answers, and made sure we got group photos in every combination we asked for. She was so fun to work with on the day of, and we were SO impressed with how gorgeous the photos turned out. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Keri Calabrese Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• New Providence New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map