New Providence, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Keri Calabrese Photography

Keri Calabrese Photography is a wedding photography business based in Bridgewater, New Jersey that is dedicated to capturing life’s best moments. She loves to style photoshoots and events, using their free-spirited photography to create magical and bohemian-style images for their dear clients and friends.

Keri Calabrese Photography uses a fun and effortless style to showcase each couple’s authentic love story, producing natural images that are dreamy and one of a kind. She loves working with couples who are laid-back and comfortable showcasing their spirit, working alongside them to ensure they receive a beautiful outcome. She offers the following services in their wedding packages:

• 8-10 hours of coverage

Indian Trail Club Wedding
Indian Trail Club Wedding
Ryland Inn
Ryland Inn
I'm so glad you found me!
I'm so glad you found me!
Skyland Manor Engagement

9 Reviews for Keri Calabrese Photography

• Catherine

Catherine Mendez · Married on 10/09/2020

Dream Photographer!!

Keri is truly amazing to work with! We booked her for our October 2020 wedding back in 2018 and had an engagement session with her. She was so helpful when we were trying to pick a location and made us feel so comfortable when we felt awkward starting to shoot. One of the things we love about her is how detail-oriented she is. She always gets the best shots whether she needs to move us to the perfect spot or switch a hand placement. It's really all about the details with her.

When we were working through whether or not to postpone due to COVID-19, Keri was so responsive, attentive and never made us feel pressured. She worked with us as we made our decision to postpone our large celebration to October 2021, but still have an intimate ceremony/dinner on our original date. We had a tight timeline but Keri made it work. We ended up going a bit over on time but Keri stayed and made sure she captured everything we wanted. She is such a dream to work with. We can't wait to see the rest of our intimate ceremony photos and work with her again next year. She is someone we plan on working with for future milestones too! :-)

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Sullivan · Married on 09/12/2020

Keri is the best of the best!!!

My husband and I booked Keri a month out from our wedding when our plans changed. Keri is AMAZING - her pictures speak for themselves. We had a tight timeline for pictures after our ceremony and she made it work. We wanted pictures of our dog and my one bridesmaids newborn baby and she was patient with everything and accommodated every picture we wanted. I didn’t have physical invites since I planned this wedding in a month so I sent out evites and she recommended someone to do stationary for a single invite suite so I can still have the details photos. Keri is so sweet, patient, and her photos are better than anything I’ve ever seen. She is the best photographer I've ever seen honestly and I've been in a bunch of wedding. I will be using her for every photography need I have down the line. HIRE HER NOW!!! She's as good as it gets! I feel so lucky that I was able to have her as my photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne Hughes · Married on 10/30/2019

Phenomenal Photographer!

Words can not describe how talented Keri is. From the moment my husband and I met her, she did not treat us as “clients,” she treated us as friends.

The year leading up to our wedding, Keri made sure to touch base numerous times. She wanted to know all of the personal touches I was including in the wedding, my style, etc. Keri even made sure to review with us all of the specific family photos I wanted. Needless to say, she comes prepared!

My husband and I did not want to miss any of our cocktail hours for photos, therefor we decided to do the famous “first look,” followed by doing our family photos and bridal party photos. During our first look, I can honestly say I didn’t even know Keri was there .. this is how comfortable she makes you feel!

Our wedding day went so incredibly smooth
    from beginning to end. Keri made every moment so enjoyable. As a bride and groom you spend morning to evening with your photographer the day of your wedding. You share so many intimate moments with your photographer. I could have not imagine doing it with anyone else but Keri.

Keri sent us some surprise phots while we were on our honeymoon, followed by a sneak peak album! How amazing is that!?

When we received our full album, I was truly blown away. Keri’s talent is on another level. She captures moments you could never imagine. Keri has given us photographs to truly treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Keri Calabrese Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints

• New Providence New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map
    Location of (Keri Calabrese Photography)