Pandya Photography

Iselin, NJ View map
$9,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Kinjel
    Kinjel P. Married on 06/06/2020

Highly Recommend

First of Abhi is simply amazing and also his team. When my husband and I started looking at vendors for photos my biggest thing was that I wanted someone who would make me feel comfortable because I hate being the center of attention in public places. And let me tell you Abhi is the best person for that. He literally made me feel comfortable taking pictures in public and never judges us for anything. One thing my sister remembered is that before the wedding I definitely was nervous but I thought I was just feeling that way because of being up early. So her and my bridesmaid were trying to make me eat and i'm like no no. Abhi here was like " Kinj you need to relax and eat the breakfast and I'll handle everything." And my sis was like if Abhi said it then you listened. HAHAHA. He was more than a photographer for us, he was more like a friend. He made all our visions come true and his pictures are just beautiful. I (Kinjel) is also camera shy but being around him and his team I felt comfortable and came out of my shell. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone. The service the pictures and everything is the best we've worked with. Abhi THANK you for making our day memorable and for capturing all the small details and hope to work with you in the future!

-Kinjel & Mitul
    Priya Married on 11/24/2018

Everyone needs to hire this man!

Normally brides are nervous on their wedding day but I took it to another level & Abhi was there each step of the way. Besides taking the most amazing pictures, Abhi was the person who kept both my husband and I calm and collective - there were actually times throughout the ceremony where we would look over at him and he would be reassuring us that everything was going well. He was more than a photographer to us throughout the whole process and I could not have made a better choice. I can't tell you how great it is to have a photographer who takes time to understand the couple. Our pictures are amazing (take a look at his instagram) and he truly captures all the moments that you want to remember when you want to look back 20 years from now. Can't thank him and his team enough for all their work to make our wedding so amazing!
    Shweta Married on 09/16/2017
    We were looking for a photography with a niche artistic approach and boy oh boy did we find him! Abhi has a way of blending in with the family while capturing the most amazing pictures. He was a comforting presence and we didn't feel awkward during our reception/ wedding shoots. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the weeks leading up to the big day as well.
    We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Thank you for capturing the magical moments of our wedding.

66 Middlesex Avenue Iselin, 08830
Location of (Pandya Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding