Pure Lavish Events

Tustin, CA View map Visit website

$4,200 Package Price

Pure Lavish Events is a full service event coordination company running on coffee in Orange County, CA! Our dedicated wedding planners and event planners are dedicated to making every element of your event as unique and individual as you are. We are excited to serve you, and will make certain your personality and style are revealed in every detail of your special occasion.

We specialize in detailed and innovative event planning. No event is too large or too intimate. We have an inspired team of professionals that are dedicated to making your day unforgettable – not only for you but for your guests as well!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

How many planners are on your team?

• Charlotte
    Charlotte A. Married on 09/25/2021

Caroline Smith Leggio ~ Amazing!

After being a bridesmaid in a wedding which Caroline Smith Leggio had planned, when it came time for my own wedding, she immediately came to mind. Being a bridesmaid you get a taste of the planner, and I saw that Caroline was extremely professional, poised and overall good at her job. It was enough to hire her, but being the bride, I was able to see so much more. Throughout the process of planning, I saw that Caroline is intelligent, caring and devoted. On the week/weekend of my wedding, she was calm and knew exactly how to manage the many vendors that we hired. During the reception, it meant so much to me that in addition to managing each vendor and our detailed timeline, she executed on the little things, too. A perfect example is that prior to the wedding weekend, I briefly asked for champagne in a certain goblet during cocktail hour. I would have completely forgotten about it, had Caroline not been on the curb waiting for me as my car pulled up, smiling, goblets in hand. I have already highly recommended her, and I will continue to do so.
  • Tyler
    Tyler S. Married on 05/28/2021

Simply the Best Wedding Planner

Working with Caroline was simply the best experience possible and if I could give her 500,000 stars, I would. From the design phase with the most perfect mood board to navigating postponing a wedding during a global pandemic to then executing the MOST perfect wedding, I cannot recommend working with her enough. I have worked in events for over a decade and was personally so impressed with how seamless Caroline made sure everything went through our special day. We never felt out of the loop, but also never felt overwhelmed and we owe a majority of that to Caroline's hard work and efforts. Everything truly was perfect and we know we have Caroline largely to thank for that!
  • Casey
    Casey H. Married on 05/14/2021

Best Wedding Planning Team in CA!

I have a million things I can say about Carrie Traver and the Pure Lavish team. Hiring Carrie as our planner was the first decision we made in the planning process and probably the most important. I spoke with a number of different planners in OC, but I instantly connected with Carrie -- and I knew whomever I hired would become an integral part of my life over the next year and a half. We brought on the Pure Lavish team for full-service planning, and we are SO glad we did. We began planning our May 2021 wedding in January 2020, and spent a year+ navigating planning a wedding during a pandemic. To be blunt: This wedding would not have happened without Carrie. I was an anxious mess, but Carrie kept me calm, sane, excited and on track (no matter how many times I tried to postpone due to Covid craziness!). We were lucky enough not to have to postpone or cut our guest list, but Carrie and the team helped us pivot on a few minor details to ensure our wedding would happen safely. Lauren was our designer, and she was also incredible. Design was so important to me, but I have no eye for design. Lauren not only executed my vision better than I could've, but she made the process incredibly fun and helped us make decisions based on our budget that we found incredibly helpful. I had a number of design, floral and details meetings with Lauren, and I left every meeting feeling more excited than before. My husband had no idea what the wedding would actually LOOK like, and he was truly blown away. I'll never forget seeing his face when he saw the reception space and after party. Both Carrie and Lauren have strong relationships with vendors (and venues!) that came in incredibly handy during the pandemic (and surely would've under normal circumstances!). I trusted them to advise on all of our vendors, and we were very happy with all of them -- from entertainment to signage and stationary, and even our confetti cannon! If you have an idea, they have someone to help you execute on that idea. On the day of the wedding, I had Gia as my Bridal Concierge, and she was amazing; calming, collected and not afraid to get her hands dirty and step in when she needed to. We also had Caroline and Sam O. help us day-of, and they were equally as fantastic. Sam even helped my grandma, who suffers from dementia, find her room when she got lost on the night of the wedding -- something she did not have to do, but was so meaningful to my family. I truly cannot recommend Pure Lavish enough. I miss them already and am already drumming up ideas for the next event they can plan for me!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Nicole & Nathan
    135 photos · 11/11/2017

The Purple Iris Events The Purple Iris Events Wedding Florists

Working with Carrie and her team was a delight. They were so well organized and managed everything from the Bride & Groom's personal needs to all of the vendors for the full set up of ceremony and reception. They have tremendous style and are current with all of the latest trends. I highly recommend Pure Lavish Events for planning your wedding.

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Wedding DJs

Carrie and her team are top notch. Always great to work with them. She is one of the best and a pleasure to work with. All of her clients love her.

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

17291 Irvine Blvd. , Suite 162 Tustin, 92780
7142251903
Location of (Pure Lavish Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding