Pure Lavish Events

Tustin, CA View map Visit website

$4,200 Package Price

Pure Lavish Events is a full service event coordination company running on coffee in Orange County, CA! Our dedicated wedding planners and event planners are dedicated to making every element of your event as unique and individual as you are. We are excited to serve you, and will make certain your personality and style are revealed in every detail of your special occasion.

We specialize in detailed and innovative event planning. No event is too large or too intimate. We have an inspired team of professionals that are dedicated to making your day unforgettable – not only for you but for your guests as well!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emilee Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pure Lavish will make your dreams come to life!

There are so many things I would love to say about Pure Lavish events, but I will first start with saying they are THE BEST. Choosing to go with Pure Lavish was one of the easiest choices my husband and I made. We got to work with Alexa who is just the most pure and genuine soul! She made our dream come to life - and actually made it 10x better than I could have ever even imagined. Getting to our big day was a rough one, as it was for many Covid brides. I remember the moment of having to postpone our wedding from 2020 to 2021 - Alexa was there with the most positive outlook and words of encouragement, something we were lacking on our end. She kept us going and it was worth it in the end! Her eye for detail is crazy good! We did not have the largest budget and somehow she still made the day feel like a fairytale. Between Alexa and the rest of the staff at Pure Lavish, the planning and day of process was seamless. I can not say how thankful I am to this team and specifically to Alexa. If you are looking for a sign of whether or not to go with Pure Lavish, this is it! Book them, you won't regret it.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte A. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline Smith Leggio ~ Amazing!

After being a bridesmaid in a wedding which Caroline Smith Leggio had planned, when it came time for my own wedding, she immediately came to mind. Being a bridesmaid you get a taste of the planner, and I saw that Caroline was extremely professional, poised and overall good at her job. It was enough to hire her, but being the bride, I was able to see so much more. Throughout the process of planning, I saw that Caroline is intelligent, caring and devoted. On the week/weekend of my wedding, she was calm and knew exactly how to manage the many vendors that we hired. During the reception, it meant so much to me that in addition to managing each vendor and our detailed timeline, she executed on the little things, too. A perfect example is that prior to the wedding weekend, I briefly asked for champagne in a certain goblet during cocktail hour. I would have completely forgotten about it, had Caroline not been on the curb waiting for me as my car pulled up, smiling, goblets in hand. I have already highly recommended her, and I will continue to do so.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Nicole & Nathan
135 photos · 11/11/2017

The Purple Iris Events The Purple Iris Events Wedding Florists

Working with Carrie and her team was a delight. They were so well organized and managed everything from the Bride & Groom's personal needs to all of the vendors for the full set up of ceremony and reception. They have tremendous style and are current with all of the latest trends. I highly recommend Pure Lavish Events for planning your wedding.

Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Let The Music Play/Bino's Entertainment Wedding DJs

Carrie and her team are top notch. Always great to work with them. She is one of the best and a pleasure to work with. All of her clients love her.

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Florals By Jenny
4.9 out of 5 rating , 34 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

17291 Irvine Blvd., Suite 162 Tustin, 92780
7142251903
Location of (Pure Lavish Events)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding