666 Glenbrook Rd, Stamford, CT 06906 Map Phone number

About Pure Beauty

Pure Beauty is a premium makeup service located in Stamford, Connecticut specializing in weddings, engagement shoots and rehearsal dinners. Owned and operated by Jessica Borghi, this professional pays close attention to the details of her client鈥檚 face to customize a look for their big day. Jessica uses her talent, innovative techniques, professional products and deep passion for beauty to further enhance every bride's natural characteristics.

Jessica has experience working with all skin types and tones. She provides consultations and trials to ensure there are no hiccups on your big day. This professional takes the time to understand each client鈥檚 distinct style and preference and combines it with her vast knowledge of hair and makeup to provide the ultimate look. Jessica's services include facials, hair removal, and makeup. When it comes to makeup, she is skilled in airbrush application, contouring, eye makeup, natural looks, false lashes, and brow and lash tinting. Pure Beauty offers the following services:

• Tweezing

group shot 51 924848 1556730511

14 Reviews for Pure Beauty

Jamie 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Love jess!

Not only was Jess such a fantastic make up artist - she was also such a fun person to work with! After my make up trial, I knew immediately that I was going to look perfect on my wedding day. She was so much fun to hang out with, and she really helped me understand what looked best on my skin and what would work best for me on my wedding day. I immediately scheduled a facial with her for a few weeks later, and it was the BEST decision I made for my wedding prep process! My skin looked SO great after she was done, and it was the most relaxing thing I did before my wedding! On my wedding day, she made me feel so beautiful. My make up looked even better than it did on the day of the trial, and I didn't think that was possible! I felt so beautiful, and it lasted more than the entire night! I HIGHLY recommend Jessica to all you brides out there who want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day! :)

Sent on 03/23/2020

Beth 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

I am so happy with my decision to hire Jessica to do my wedding makeup. My make up was flawless on my wedding day, everyone was absolutely glowing. Jessica was able to accommodate all my bridesmaids, mothers, and grandmother make up on the morning of the wedding, everything was organized and ran our schedule. Jessica is amazing to work and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Jessica was an incredibly talented makeup artist! She was extremely professional, organized, and very calm and down to earth, which is exactly the type of person you want around on your wedding day! Jessica used airbrush makeup, which I cannot recommend enough. My makeup stayed on perfectly throughout the entire night!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Pure Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• 666 Glenbrook Rd Stamford, CT, 06906 See on map
    2032196355 (Phone number)
    Location of (Pure Beauty)