One Orms Street, Providence, RI 02904 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Providence Marriott Downtown

The Providence Marriott Downtown is a wedding venue and full-service hotel located in Rhode Island. With 30 years of event and wedding planning experience, the team at the Marriott will ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams.

You and your guests will surely enjoy your stay at the Marriott through the many amenities that the hotel has to offer. Along with your beautiful wedding reception, the venue provides these complimentary services:

• Free parking and discounted valet
  • Wifi
  • Swimming pool
  • Fitness center
  • 24-hour business center
  • Two onsite restaurants
  • AQUA - unique outdoor facility that can be used for reception, bachelor/bachelorette parties
  • Deluxe accommodations for the couple’s wedding night
  • Event consultant
  • Newly renovated function rooms
  • Reduced rates for invitations, bands, and photographers
  • Reduced group sleeping room rates
  • Hosted coat-check and attendant
  • Customized website

Cuisine

The Providence Marriott provides its own catering and has different packages that the couple can choose from. With each package you can select specific amounts of entrees, appetizers, cocktails, desserts and salads that will be prepared by the award-winning chef. Not only can you select the menu for your reception, but the venue also provides you with selections for your rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch.

Follow Providence Marriott Downtown on
781649indianculturewedding

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Providence Marriott Downtown

Deb · Married on 06/25/2016

Donna: Katie & Anthony’s wedding was absolutely MAGICAL! I don’t think I stopped smiling the entire evening! Every single detail was perfect! I honestly expected it, having known you for so many years and knowing how amazing you are and how detail oriented….but actually FEELING it that evening….it was over the top!

The ballroom looked like a fairy tale! You orchestrated everything so well and your calm demeanor was so appreciated. People even commented to me that your waitstaff could not have been any nicer. Aqua was perfect for the cocktail hour! I could go on and on and on. Really. I’m still on cloud nine!

Katie and Anthony and Anthony’s Mom and Dad came back to my house on Sunday and we were all gushing about every single detail. Thank you so so very much! I just adore you. My heart is so full. This was the best experience ever!

Deb

Sent on 06/29/2016

Providence Marriott Downtown's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us Deb!

Donna, Chef Franco, and the rest of the Marriott staff (too many wonderful people to name.. don't want to forget anyone) could not do enough to make my daughter's wedding flawless!!!
    My family has known Donna for years. We have hosted many weddings, parties, and fundraisers at the hotel. When our daughter got engaged last December, Donna was the ONLY person I called to book her wedding. It didn't even enter our minds to do her wedding anywhere else.
    She, along with her staff, went above and beyond to accommodate our vendors and our requests and our out-of-town guests.
    Donna was able to strike that perfect balance for all of our guests.. the young, the young at heart, the foodies, and the partiers. Everyone had a great time! It was non-stop fun!
    Donna brought her many years of experience, patience, suggestions, advice, but most of all, her caring to make our daughter's wedding one of (if not THE) happiest days of our lives.
    After all the numerous phone calls, emails, and planning over the past 10 months, that day, I was a guest. I had 100000% confidence in Donna and her staff that it would be a flawless event and it was!
    Just some of the feedback we got from family and friends:
    “The bar has been raised”
    “Best wedding ever!”
    “Magical”
    “WOW.. just WOW’
    One guest comment.. "great touch having one server per table”
    A letter I got.. thanking us for inviting one guest (first time in my life I hear of anyone sending a thank you note for getting invited to a wedding).. "I have never been to a reception where the valet and the coat check people were gushing about how amazing the reception was going to be! They were spot on"
    Impeccable service and a delicious meal thanks to Chef Franco.. One of our guests is a restaurant owner himself and commented at how impressed he was with the meal from start to finish.
    If I could give Donna, Chef Franco, and the staff 10 stars, I would in a heartbeat. A wonderful experience from start to finish!!!

Award

Providence Marriott Downtown FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• Quality Rental
    Quality Rental Wedding Rentals

A great venue for a variety of occasions. Has undergone a great transformation the past couple of year to offer elegant ballrooms, classy/modern poolside areas, and great services.

• Hudson Photography and Cinematography
    Hudson Photography and Cinematography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with the staff, when we photograph a Wedding at The Providence Marriott. They know how important it is to work cohesively together to insure the best possible service to our Couples and their guests. They understand and respect how important it is for our photographers to capture those once in a lifetime moments.

• DB Photography
    DB Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I work a Wedding at this venue I have a great experience. Donna and her staff always do a wonderful job, and the events go off without a hitch. The food and service is always very good.

• One Orms Street Providence, RI, 02904 See on map