Bayside, NY 11361 Map · Phone number

About Prodigy Photography

Photography to me is a challenge of rhythm and energy. Being able to see the desired and capture it at its climax.

A photograph is a single moment frozen for all eternity. That moment has the power to be an explosion of energy, of joy, sadness, lust, laughter, desire, hatred, pain, love, agony or ecstasy! Anything can be frozen into one single frame and immortalized for all to see.

I specialize in wedding, commercial, and still-life photography.

prodigybooking@yahoo.com

hired weapon 13 tagged
hired weapon 16 tagged
hired weapon 17 ring tagged
Prodigy Photography
hired weapon ceramony hdr tagged
627804379624321783197259n
54738c03755c0fb6 1314499865201 IMG0498
MG3319

7 Reviews for Prodigy Photography

Kate · Married on 11/08/2014

Steve was absolutely amazing to work with. I highly, highly recommend him to all. His photographs are breathtaking, they came out amazing and exceeded my expectations. Perfection! All of my friends want his contact information for their own weddings. You can't get a bigger stamp of approval than that!

On top of the wonderful results, Steve is so easy to work with; he comes up with great ideas and was very responsive to any questions I had leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. I was so confident in Steve's work that once he arrived to my house before my ceremony to shoot some pictures all of my pre-wedding stress was gone. I just knew everything would turn out great. To me, that's priceless!

I'm so thankful Steve was able to do my wedding, because once the night is over, you really only have the pictures and the videos. I could not be more happy with the product!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Min · Married on 02/01/2014

Selecting Steve as our photographer was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. He was easy to work with, creating a customized package that matched our needs. He was extremely flexible, which was great since we encountered a few surprises on the big day. We also asked him to stay longer than anticipated, to which he graciously complied. His photos came out beautifully, and captured our day perfectly. If you are looking for special, artistic, and not your run-of-the-mill wedding photos, hire prodigy photography. You will not be disappointed. His prices are also very reasonable, and we highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jonathan · Married on 07/13/2013

My wife and I stumbled upon a few of Prodigy's photos on a friend's Facebook page while we were planning our wedding and we absolutely loved how their wedding pictures looked. They were shot using very creative and unique camera angles, lighting, and effects that are not typically seen in the boring everyday wedding photos. I contacted Steve and we set up a time for me, my wife, and him to meet and sit down and discuss what we were looking for. Steve was very easy to work with. He has a good balance of professionalism and friendliness that made us feel very comfortable working with him and that he would give us wedding pictures that we would be happy with. Based on all of his work that we saw we also trusted him as a photographer and decided to give him artistic freedom to really put his own creative touch on the shots.

On the day of the wedding, it was extremely hot and humid. Steve and his partner were real pros they worked hard all day and gladly did everything that we and our guests asked of them. Steve was even nice enough to share a few samples of pics with us the next day which we were able to look at on our honeymoon. As if we were not already in a good mood being on our honeymoon we really loved the pics. There was also a quick turn around on sharing all of the shots with us on Dropbox for us to choose for our albums. My wife and I had a very tough time narrowing down our favorites since there were so many that we loved. Luckily, we have all of the ones that we didn't select for the albums anyway (1200+)

Two soon-to-be-married couples who are friends of ours asked for Prodigy's contact info and are planning on hiring them for their weddings. I would recommend hiring Prodigy to anybody that is looking for a wedding photographer that is creative, easy to work with, and very reasonably priced. The amazing pictures speak for themselves.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Award

Prodigy Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums