2900 bristol st suite H205, Elverta, CA 95626 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,895
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Pristine Videos

Pristine Videos is located in Costa Mesa and Old Town San Diego, CA. We produce videos with a unique combination of cinematic and documentary styles.

Video Production is our specialty, whether it is a multi-camera production or a single camera shoot. Our crew's experience ranges from television shows, commercials, live concerts, weddings, educational videos, documentaries, corporate presentations and events for media distribution.

Our Video Production Crews come completely equipped with 3ccd and HD Digital Video, wireless audio, lighting and grip equipment for your location or studio shoot.

One of the most frequent post wedding regrets by couples is that they did not have the wedding filmed. Imagine what it would be like to view a stylized film of your parents' wedding. At Pristine Videos, we realize that the wedding documentary is not just for the new couple, but for your now and future family. A moving, real life memory of one of the most important days of your lives, carefully constructed from countless hours of raw footage and painstaking editing, can be a reminder of where a relationship has been, and the future it holds. Filming in a documentary, cinematic style allows you to relax and enjoy your day, while we capture the memories for you. Video provides memories of texture and sound that still photos can never imitate.

testimonials

We could not have ask for a better experience working with you guys. The videographers were extremely professional and caught moments that mean the world to us! Luckily for me, Lisa showed up on the day and I do not know what I would have done with out her. She was there for us from the day we first met all the way through us receiving our final video, even when we weren't the easiest of customers We love our video and we will recommend Pristine Videos to everyone we know! Thanks again!

Kelly and Andrew Elliott

"We are so happy with our wedding video! You did a great job on capturing all the moments that need to be captured. The music in it is all of our favorite songs. The video is the perfect length! We are really happy with all of your services, you've been very responsive, professional and extremely helpful".

- The Morris Family

• Videos 20

39 Reviews for Pristine Videos

• Candice

Candice · Married on 03/03/2018

Lisa and the Pristine team was amazing! From start to finish she was professional and always exceeded my expectations! I just got my video back a few weeks ago, and it is perfect! Im so glad I went with Pristine and Id recommend them to any Bride looking for a great video at a great price! ~Candice and Brian Sanders

These guys were great! Super laid back and on time and professional.

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2012

At first my husband and I decided against having a videographer at our wedding because we thought it would be enough to just have a photographer. We then had a friend highly recommend that we get a videographer because the wedding day goes by so fast and there are so many things the bride and groom won't get to see. Kevin with Pristine Videos was the videographer at our friend's wedding, so we took her advice and hired Pristine Videos. I must say this is the BEST decision we made!

Kevin was the videographer at our wedding as well. Him and his staff were so easy to work with and super friendly. Kevin and his assistant arrived right on time and got straight to work. I must admit that once I put my wedding dress on it finally felt real and my nerves started to get the best of me. Kevin was so easy going and kept me laughing, which helped calm me down. Thank you Kevin!

Our wedding was just 12 days ago so the staff at Pristine Videos are currently working on our wedding video. Even though we have not seen the wedding video yet, we just know it will be perfect. We know Kevin and his assistant got all the important moments on film, which we can't wait to see. After the wedding ended, we had several family members and friends tell us what an awesome job our videographer did. They said he was running around the entire night capturing everything. This was so great to hear.

I should also share with you that I had a picture of my deceased grandmother hanging on my bouquet. I asked Kevin to please get my bouquet on film. Kevin took my bouquet and gave my grandmother the spotlight. This was so important to me and I am so grateful to Kevin for giving my grandmother that special moment too. With this said, I can assure you the staff at Pristine Videos will meet all special requests you might have. If it is important to you then it is just as important to the staff at Pristine Videos.

Our advice to all the brides and grooms out there is to get a videographer and make sure it is one from Pristine Videos. We are so grateful our friend recommended us to Pristine Videos. Pristine Videos is the best around and their prices are super reasonable and affordable. The quality of service received surpassed all our expectations. We can't express enough how great it has been to work with the staff at Pristine Videos. They are all AMAZING!

We will go ahead and end this with recommending that all you brides and grooms reading this review contact Pristine Videos NOW.....you will be grateful you did.

Pristine Videos Pricing

Pristine Videos Price Rates

Pristine Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• The Double Knot
    The Double Knot Wedding Planners

I can't say enough about Pristine Videos, they take care of every client! All budgets, all needs! They shoot the details to make sure you have the right footage to put together something artistic and amazing. We've worked with them before and seen them do their thing many times. Awesome!

• Hoffmann Photographer
    Hoffmann Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Pristine Videos on at least 6 different weddings, very easy going team and unobtrusive. They are very popular and very reasonable with pricing. I'll see them again this weekend at a HUGE wedding at the Universal Hilton. Going to be another beautiful day!

• Greg Wyatt Photography
    Greg Wyatt Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Pristine Videos during weddings is great! They are a very professional company and work well with other vendors. I recommend them to any bride and groom looking for the top of the line in videographers.

• 2900 bristol st, suite H205 Elverta, CA 95626 See on map
    7608455686 (Other Phone Number)
    9492091805 (Fax Number)
    Costa mesa: Monday-Friday 9:00-6:00pm (949) 873-2222 San Diego: please call for appointment (760) 494-4717 Las Vegas: please call for appointment (702) 940-7949 Some evening and weekend appointments available.