I Am Moment Productions

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

We have been capturing weddings for over 5 years and love what we do. This is not a part time job for us and take each beautiful moment with reverance to this once in a life time day.

I Am Moment Productions offers both photography and video services.

Style
Our approach to wedding photography + video is best described by photojournalism meets cinematic. We want to capture images that make you stop for a second and say wow and yet never miss the story behind every moment. We like deep saturated colors that are natural that will never go out of style. We love wide and beautiful shots with also a fashionable glow.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ola
    Ola U. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for helping us capture our forever day!

My husband and I are so grateful to Brandon and his team for capturing our day! We had a guestlist of 400+ people and we really wanted to make sure we hired someone amazing to capture our day. I looked at several videographers and ended up choosing Brandon after a couple of zoom video calls. Brandon was such a kind and easy to talk to professional. He really stood out from some of the other bland and robotic videographers I had also interviewed. It was an easy choice for me!

I especially appreciated Brandon's willingness to hop on calls and work with our wedding planner, DJ, and photographer! He also helped us with streaming our ceremony so that our family in Nigeria could also watch our special day. And on the day of the wedding, he was just so awesome! When I first saw Brandon after having only corresponded on zoom, phone calls, emails. and texts (we were in the middle of the pandemic) it was like seeing family!!

Our same-day video edit continues to be the talk of the town! I always dreamed of having that wow factor at my wedding after having seen a same-day edit at a friend's wedding years ago... You guys killed it! And all the other vendors/guests continue to compliment us on Brandon and his team. I am so forever grateful for your kindness, your expertise, and your awesome attitude! We could not have had the day we did without you guys! I cannot wait to see the rest of the video--but I already know it will be awesome. I can't put into words how grateful I am and how fun it was to work with you. I had such peace of mind and I appreciate you and your team so very much for that!
  • Jenna
    Jenna A. Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING!!! Incredible to work with!!!

Brandon and Jamie were absolutely wonderful to work with!!! They fit right in with all our guests and the festivities. Their work was fantastic! They did an incredible job capturing our big day! It brought tears to our eyes and put smiles on our faces to watch the highlight video over and over and over again. :) I would recommend working with Brandon and his crew with no hesitation whatsoever! From day one he was easy to get ahold of and talk to. His work is phenomenal!
    Moon Z. Married on 12/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super flexible friendly and easy to work with

Brandon and crew are super nice and easy to work with. They will do whatever style you would like them to create for your wedding, and the end product is exactly what we wanted. We also order the same day edit which turns out perfectly done. Our guests love it, we love it, can’t wait to see our other videos! Even our videographer said Brandon’s crew is very nice to work with too. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Christopher Armstrong Photography Christopher Armstrong Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandon is amazing and I LOVE working with him!!!

Long Beach & Sacramento, California, Sacramento, CA, 95816, 908
Location of (I Am Moment Productions)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding