Priscilla Rose Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Hi loves! I am Priscilla, owner and CERTIFIED lead planner of Priscilla Rose (PR) Events. Our team runs out of Central Florida, but love to travel near and far. PR Events strives to provide clients with modern and beautiful weddings that can bring any couple’s story to life. We provide services from month of coordintion to full service planning packages.

PR Events offers month of coordination, partial to full planning services, including wedding coach help for the couples that just need guidance in the right direction.We are proud to offer customizable packages to whatever fits the couples needs. We've got the perks too! Booking with PR Events guarantees access to preferred vendors list, discounts with specific vendors, and access to wedding planning tools and technology.

Let's Chat!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Michelle R. Married on 12/31/2021

Hire Her!!

I will not recommend anyone but Priscilla for events!! She did the most amazing job for my wedding!
    Alyssa M. Married on 12/18/2021

Best decision I made!

I work in the industry so when it was time for my own wedding, there was only one option for me when it came to a planner. Priscilla did an amazing job keeping me on track, checking in, and making sure everything was in order for our wedding. On the day of, everything went perfectly as planned. Because of her and her assistant, it was honestly like having friends helping me flow through the day. I had absolutely no stressors and everything was carried out to perfection! I cannot recommend Priscilla Rose Events enough!! Having a planner is such an important piece to the day and I am so happy to have worked with such an amazing vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Priscilla Rose Events 1
Exclusive

Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Banquet Halls

At WinterClub Event Venue we really enjoy working with Priscilla Rose Events! Priscilla is professional, talented, available, flexible, and extremely organized. She is detail oriented! From the menus in decorative to the beautiful décor, everything she does goes together perfectly. Really takes you to another place. We have and would certainly recommend her to our brides for her friendly and professional service!

Oviedo, FL, 32765
4072419203
Location of (Priscilla Rose Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding