Priscilla Rose Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Lindsie
    Lindsie A. Married on 03/26/2022

Priscilla gave us our dream wedding!

My (now husband) and I had a vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like and Priscilla helped us bring that to life! The whole day was perfect.

A lot of people recommended we didn't hire a planner but we both knew we wanted ourselves - and our family and bridal parties - to be able to relax the day of and not have to worry about setting up or keeping things on schedule. This is exactly what happened! My mother in law (who was the main one who wanted to DIY) kept saying how grateful she was to have been able to sit back and enjoy it!

Throughout the whole process, Priscilla was ahead of the game, helping us to think of things we never would have considered. She kept us on track during the whole planning process and then the weekend of she handled everything seamlessly. If anything went wrong, I don't know about it because she took care of it before it became an issue. She kept our vendors on track and also set everything up beautifully. The best part was she made sure we ate and that our drinks were always full :)

We had the most amazing weekend and the most perfect wedding and none of it would have been possible without Priscilla. THANK YOU! 10/10 you need her! :)
    Rebecca B. Married on 03/25/2022

Amazing!

Priscilla and her team made our wedding day everything we dreamed it would be! She was so helpful on creating timelines, details, organizing vendors and all the wedding details! Having her team the day of the wedding allowed us to relax and enjoy the day! Her and the team are extremely professional, timely, and the absolute sweetest people to help make your wedding day perfect! I didn't have a single worry the day of the wedding. Definitely recommend hiring Priscilla for your wedding!
    Michelle R. Married on 12/31/2021

Hire Her!!

I will not recommend anyone but Priscilla for events!! She did the most amazing job for my wedding!
    Alyssa M. Married on 12/18/2021

Best decision I made!

I work in the industry so when it was time for my own wedding, there was only one option for me when it came to a planner. Priscilla did an amazing job keeping me on track, checking in, and making sure everything was in order for our wedding. On the day of, everything went perfectly as planned. Because of her and her assistant, it was honestly like having friends helping me flow through the day. I had absolutely no stressors and everything was carried out to perfection! I cannot recommend Priscilla Rose Events enough!! Having a planner is such an important piece to the day and I am so happy to have worked with such an amazing vendor
  • Zach
    Zach B. Married on 10/27/2021

Take-charge and stress-free wedding planner

Priscilla is amazing. She was able to reduce stress and take care of so much for my bride and myself. She effectively communicated with each of our vendors to ensure the utmost wedding day efficiency so my wife and I could relax on the day. She immediately took care of any small inconvenience or deviation from our dream wedding without a hesitation. Personally, I was blown away by how she handled the ceremony rehearsal; it is clear she is a professional who knows how to manage large amounts of people and questions without being encumbered. A little extra bit too... on our wedding day my boutonniere was crushed while taking pictures and Priscilla grabbed a random rose off of a table and fashioned me a new one without a second thought. She is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 08/19/2021

Best Day of Coordinator!!!

Priscilla was truly amazing!! I honestly believe my wedding would not have come together as perfectly as it did if it wasn't for her!! She was so helpful throughout the whole process and on the day of the wedding!!
    Jessica T. Married on 04/09/2021

Priscilla is amazing!!!

Priscilla made my day completely stress free so I could enjoy every minute of it! She is amazing at what she does and I highly recommend her!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 03/04/2021

The BEST Wedding Planner Ever!

I highly recommend Priscilla and PR Events. We had a rather large wedding that included lots of details and non-traditional pieces, and Priscilla made sure everything was executed perfectly on the day of our wedding. She was someone I could text at ANY time of day to talk about wedding plans and was with us from day one to the day of. She took all the stress out of wedding planning for us and our families, and on our wedding day, she made sure everything was taken care of, especially my husband and I. Her thoroughness, patience, flexibility, and attention to detail were phenomenal. All of our guests have been raving over our wedding, saying it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they've attended, and I owe that to Priscilla, her recommendation of the best vendors, and her perfect team of coordinators. If you want to have the most perfect and memorable wedding, you need to hire Priscilla and PR Events!
  • Elaine
    Elaine M. Married on 03/04/2021

Priscilla Rose Events is AMAZING!!

Priscilla kept me and my daughter on track the entire year of planning my daughter's wedding. She replied promptly, and her knowledge of the industry and vendors was outstanding. She was always friendly and helpful, and she kept everything on schedule during the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend Priscilla for any event planning.
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 01/30/2021

Trust Me, You NEED Priscilla!!!

We met Priscilla at a wedding expo and I knew right off the bat I needed her to help me plan and envision our big day. I hired her to primarily help with design/aesthetics of the big day (my mother and bridesmaids all live far away). As a very organized and detail-oriented person myself, I appreciate that she knew exactly what I wanted/needed without me even needing to say it! I still wanted to do a lot of the planning myself so during the beginning I would pretty much just run ideas by her and she would give recommendations/suggestions and provided me with super helpful lists to make sure I had everything covered. I had always envisioned planning my wedding by myself but as I got further in the process, I realized very quickly that I needed help and Priscilla was the absolute best person for me!

As we got closer to the wedding day, Priscilla was my rock! Any worry/concern that crossed my mind for a split second, she already had under control. She is so sweet and caring; she even took the time to bring Starbucks to my Air BnB before getting ready and decorated my Starbucks cup before arriving! It’s the small, considerate details that she has mastered that EVERY bride needs on their wedding day.

Our wedding day ran FLAWLESSLY because of Priscilla. Everyone who encountered her at the wedding LOVED her and only had amazing things to say about how she did her job. She is an amazing listener and communicator and PERFECTLY executed our vision of our big day! I can’t imagine our wedding day without her.
    Sheena B. Married on 01/15/2021

Thank you so much Priscilla Rose Events!

Priscilla is absolutely the best, hands down. She went above and beyond our expectations. From the beginning to the end, she was on top of it all. We had our ceremony in one location and reception at another and her team executed it flawlessly. Priscilla listened to all of our wants, needs and made it all happen on our special day. She is so fun and easy to work with and made our day flow seamlessly. Her expertise in planning is unbelievable and her level of professionalism is top notch. I recommend to any brides who are looking for a wedding planner to choose Priscilla! It was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process!
    Meagan C. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing Day of Wedding Coordinator!

We hired Priscilla with Priscilla Rose Events as a day of coordinator for our wedding (Dec 2020) and can not say enough amazing things about her. She was attentive, worked well with our vendors and made sure our wedding day went perfectly! Priscilla ensured the little details as well as the important moments were executed timely and as planned. Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be thanks to Priscilla.
    Jennifer B. Married on 12/11/2020

Priscilla Rose Events

Priscilla is the sweetest! I knew immediately on our first Skype meeting that I could trust her as our coordinator. She handle everything with grace. She kept tack with vendors, and made sure we stayed on our timeline! She also helped guide me with design vision. I wish I could have spent more time with Priscilla but she was busy making sure we had the best day, and truly did!
    Jessica L. Married on 10/11/2020

Best decision made!

We meet in Priscilla at a wedding expo. She immediately made me feel at ease with her confidence and bubbly personality. We ended up hiring her day of services but I wish I would have hired her since the beginning. There were so many little things I didn’t think of that we went over details for the first meeting and honestly I wasn’t the greatest budgeter. Having someone with that experience at the beginning would’ve helped me stay on track. She is so amazing and makes you feel like everything will be fine and perfect. The day of, we had Rebecca at running the show and she was wonderful. Also checking in with me to see if I needed anything and handling all the vendors making sure everything was perfect. And it was amazing. Everything went smoothly and as far as I knew on the day of it did (except the pastor was late but we never knew). The reception looked amazing! It exceeded our expectations. We couldn’t be more happy with the outcome. It’s a day we’ll never forget and we couldn’t be more grateful to Priscilla and Rebecca
  • Edward
    Edward A. Married on 10/10/2020

1st Class Wedding Planner

Best planner on the market. Priscilla was exceptional and went above and beyond for our special day. From glueing my Mothers heel back on to packing our vehicle without us knowing or lifting a finger. Her positive attitude and great personality helped make the day much less stressful. She never said no and accomplished every thing that was asked of her and more. We could not have asked for a better person/planner to make our wedding what it was.
    Taylor T. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect and painless

Pricilla was so easy to talk to and work with. She took away any and all wedding related stress. With weddings and large events comes mistakes, naturally. Well I can honestly say not a single thing went wrong on our Perfect big day! Husband says worth every penny! I would 10/10 recommend Pricilla Rose Events!
  • Andy
    Andy G. Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic Coordinator

Priscilla was simply amazing in conducting her duties. In fact she went above and beyond to ensure everything went well for our wedding. We meet her at an event for wedding planning and she was definitely the right choice to make everything go so smoothly. I wonderful young lady to deal with. Thank you so much Priscilla
    Christina M. Married on 06/15/2020

Best Decision for our Big Day!

Priscilla was a great asset to our vendor team for our May wedding! She took charge of all the “day of” planning needs and ensured the timeline was executed perfectly. Her bubbly personality and passion for ensuring that a brides vision comes to fruition was refreshing. Would highly recommend!
  • Eliabel
    Eliabel F. Married on 04/24/2020

Priscilla was fabulous

She made sure everything was good and was just simply amazing. Communicated with me regularly and made sure everything was how I envisioned it. Could of not picked a better wedding planner than her!
    Rachael H. Married on 04/02/2020

Don’t think...just book!

100% recommend...didn’t have to think or worry about a thing...Priscilla has got it covered! She is a pleasure to work with and honestly makes your wedding day effortless!
  • Jeanna
    Jeanna C. Married on 03/14/2020

Highly Recommend Priscilla!

I highly recommend using Priscilla Rose Events! Priscilla was very professional and so nice! She was on time and she remembered everything. I love how organized she was and she made our wedding day very easy! I didn't have to be concerned on when we were doing things or what was happening next! She was on it. She made our wedding day that much more special!! She also got my vision and set things up the way that I wanted. Priscilla helped make our wedding day what I always dreamed! I LOVE how she let me and my husband see our reception set up and have a private song to dance to before any one else was in there. It was very special! She also let us have a private last dance just me and my husband and it made the end of the night. If you are looking for a wedding planner, choose Priscilla!! She is truly the best!
    Christina B. Married on 02/08/2020

Our experience was smooth and pleasant. Priscilla was fun, professional and guided us well throughout the process.

From the first conversation I had with Priscilla, she was readily available for any questions I had before our wedding and was responsible and professional. The rehearsal went smoothly the day of and her and her assistant pulled it all together beautifully to execute our aesthetic and flow to our most special day.
  • Richie
    Richie S. Married on 11/17/2019

Priscilla gave us the best experience!

I wish we could give Priscilla a 10-Star Rating. She is truly a life-saver. Without her expertise, we wouldn't have a wedding! From every detail to getting us a Pastor, days before our wedding. We need to Hug her again and again. She's isn't just a pro but a warm-hearted pro that cares and gets the job done. With Love, The Soto's :)
    Katie Married on 10/12/2019

Best day ever!

I can't thank PRE for making my wedding dreams come true!

My friend used PRE for their wedding and referred us to them. I was able to see at their wedding the amazing work Priscilla and her team do. From our first meeting, I knew she would make my wedding day perfect! Priscila is organized, punctual, professional, and so sweet!

The week of our wedding the venue coordinator was fired. PRE stepped up to the challenge seamlessly! WIthout PRE I don't know what I would have done.

Every detail was perfect and I can not thank PRE enough!!