Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Map · Phone number

About Priscilla De Castro Photography

Priscilla is a professional wedding photographer in New Jersey servicing NJ, NY, PA and destination weddings.

HELLO!

I love what I do! I love every aspect of wedding photography! My goal is to create a photography experience for you that is memorable and fun that encompass your memories. I find it a great honor when people ask me to share a part of one of the most important days in their life.

PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE

My approach is to allow the events of your wedding day to unfold naturally and have photographs you can treasure for a life time. I earned my BFA from School of Visual Arts in NYC, so I follow a photo journalistic style and I think that capturing the right moment and emotion is priceless.

DOG LOVER!

I am that crazy dog lady. My pup has her on instagram account - that sort of crazy ;) If you have a fur baby! I hope you will bring your pup to your engagement shoot and/or wedding. :)

Please take a look at my website and I hope to hear from you soon!

Priscilla De Castro / www.priscilladecastro.com/ contact@priscilladecastro.com / 201.407.0951

Follow Priscilla De Castro Photography on

23ce4a4f84573c6f 1453245918425 new jersey wedding photographer 028
new jersey wedding photographer 002

14 Reviews for Priscilla De Castro Photography

Kristen · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about Priscilla. We included our dogs in our engagement photos and she came with treats and a squeak toy to keep them engaged. She was extremely professional and responsive, and even got us our engagement photos much earlier than expected! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional photos for any occasion, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jaimie · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot express how much love I have for Priscilla DeCastro! What a fantastic photographer! She is extremly talented and over the top kind. My wedding experience was captured better than words can describe! Priscilla was there for me every step of the way. My edited wedding photos were received so fast and look so completly amazing! Love love love everything about Priscilla, i am so lucky to have found her and appreciate all that she has done for us. Thank you a million times over we are so so so happy:)))

Sent on 07/08/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2016

Priscilla was an absolute professional and her photos are amazing. I can not wait to work with her in the future for our family photos and senior pictures.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Award

Priscilla De Castro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,025.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Elizabeth, 07208 See on map