17400 Kenwood Trl #400, Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number

About Princess Jewelry

Princess Jewelry has been a family-owned retailer since 1985 in Minnesota. In 2000, we began to diversify our business and expanded online. We still have a retail location for our customer base and now sell online to reach to customers located outside of Minnesota. The Princess Jewelry Inc. continues to prides itself on quality, design and service. With our unique selection both in-store and online, we bring to our customer exclusive jewelry. We have an extensive history on custom design jewelry as well as exclusive pieces. If you feel you would like something custom designed, give us a call and we would be happy to guide you through this process. Our vision is Image of Quality...Signature of Value.

Princess Jewelry is committed to highest standard in manufacturing engagement rings, men's and women's wedding rings, anniversary rings and jewelry. Most of our jewelry are hand crafted to the finest quality and detailed work. Our jewerly pieces are manufactured using 14K gold, 18K gold, platinum, titanium, silver, palladium or combination of these metals. You can specify the color of gold when placing the order and we will manufacture your jewelry to your specification. The diamonds we are using in the jewelry are VS in clarity H or better in color and cut to the proportions to show maximum brilliancy and fire.

At Princess Jewelry, our jewelry pieces are artfully crafted to finest quality with precious metal or combination of metals of your liking. Our platinum jewelry pieces are manufactured with 95% platinum. We can manufacture the jewelry in platinum, 14K, 18K (white, yellow or rose gold or combinations) gold.

Princess Jewelry displays hundreds of artfully crafted jewelry pieces with exceptional originality and spirit.

Follow Princess Jewelry on

c57af52396872d34 Princess engagementring7

19 Reviews for Princess Jewelry

Bridget Bormann · Married on 06/26/2019

Exquisite Custom Ring Brought To Life

If I could rate a thousand stars, I surely would! You will not find a better jeweler with whom to do business. I researched the vast majority of local area jewelers before I walked into Princess Jewelry and met John and Suheyla. They are the most honest and detailed jewelry professionals I've ever encountered. They understood the deep meaning and importance of the unique design I created to honor my parents as well as it becoming a special heirloom for my daughter. From the very first draft sketches all the way to the final polished brilliance, I knew my special ring was being brought to life by professionals who genuinely care. I received the highest quality and service at Princess Jewelry without being overcharged. These are the people to trust with your most treasured pieces. You will be so happy you chose them as your jeweler!

Sent on 06/26/2019

ROBERT · event on 06/21/2014

I have dealt with Princess Jewelers for many years and have never been disappointed in their quality or service. They are number one in my book.

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • User3928356 · event on 02/24/2014

Very professional and friendly

Sent on 02/24/2014

Princess Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

• 17400 Kenwood Trl #400 Lakeville, 55044 See on map
    Mon. - Th. 10:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Fri. 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sat. 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Closed Sundays