333 south Seventh street, suite 220, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Map · Phone number

About THOMAS JOSEPH AND SONS

Thomas Joseph & Sons was founded in 1950 as a watch and repair shop. Today we are in our 3rd generation of ownership and are proud to have grown our business primarily through referrals from 65 years of satisfied customers.
We have a knowledgeable, courteous, and professional staff to assist you with your jewelry needs, and we have four certified gemologists on site and several jewelry designers to assist you.
We could go on about our extensive collection of diamonds and diamond jewelry, gems and gemstone jewelry, fashion jewelry, fine timepieces and our ability to do custom jewelry design and creation… but we’d rather show you.
So please come visit us at our showroom at 333 South Seventh Street, 2nd floor, to view our collection and find out how Thomas Joseph & Sons can help you create a one-of-a-kind jewelry experience.

Follow THOMAS JOSEPH AND SONS on

110426648033756230724263113509227978002548n
img6381 copy

9 Reviews for THOMAS JOSEPH AND SONS

Julia · Married on 10/28/2017

We had such a great experience buying our engagement and wedding rings from Thomas Joseph and Sons. From the moment we stepped foot in the store on our first day looking at rings, we knew that this was the place for us. The customer service was always top notch and our every needs were always met. Michael Joseph Jr, who we worked with, always had our best interests in mind and helped us find rings that fit our desires and our budget.

Our rings are absolutely gorgeous and of the best quality. We looked at a few jewelers in the Twin Cities before going to Thomas Joseph, and we definitely agree that you cannot beat the price and quality of the rings at Thomas Joseph. We are so happy with both our experiences and our purchases from Thomas Joseph & Sons and could not recommend this jeweler more. Just a fantastic place with the most beautiful collection of rings (and other jewelry) and the friendliest staff we've encountered.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Thomas Joseph and Sons was an amazing jeweler to work with! We spoke with many jewelers but after the first few steps into their space we knew they were the people we wanted to design our ring. Michael was very detailed and respectful of what we wanted. He found ways to incorporate our family diamonds into an exceptional design. The ring turned out beautifully! I recommend them to almost anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Alec · Married on 08/27/2016

Thomas Joseph and Sons is the only jeweler I will ever use from here on out. I worked with Richard to design a completely unique engagement ring. This was not an easy process as I am picky, my fiancee has some serious metal allergies, and I wanted the ring to be truly unique is every respect. Richard was always helpful, knowledgeable, and available. He never tried to "up sell" me on materials or stones I wasn't interested in. The ring is perfect and my fiancee loves it, which is all that really matters! I simply cannot say enough about Richard and the entire team at Thomas Joseph and Sons. I've since bought two necklaces from them, which I am equally happy with. If you are in the Twin Cities metro area, I highly recommend this jeweler, especially for engagement rings.

Sent on 09/10/2015

THOMAS JOSEPH AND SONS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks