2921 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Knox Jewelers

Knox Jewelers is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and specializes in distinctive engagement rings and wedding bands. Jewelers create each gorgeous piece as an intended heirloom, due to the quality of the craftsmanship. This quality extends to the materials that include 100 percent recycled metal and conflict-free diamonds. Engagement rings and wedding bands created by Knox Jewelers are expertly crafted with integrity.

Established in 1984, Knox Jewelers offers a selection of engagement rings and wedding bands, or the option to customize the ring to your vision. All rings are made in Minnesota, and they offer a personalized fitting with quality customer service from beginning to end. Knox Jewelers offers the following jewelry items and services:

• Custom engagement rings

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Knox Jewelers

• Christine

Christine & Derek Taylor · Married on 08/16/2019

Designing an ring for the ages

Talk about a high level of service. When buying a wedding ring for your future bride, you don't want to go to a big box store and pick out something that you might see on the finger of another bride. Knox can guarantee this. Normally that would be intimidating; personalizing a ring but Brent and his team make this process as painless as they can. They help you design, develop, and brainstorm any and all ideas as they work to get your rough sketches of all the designs you could ever think of. Once you get past the designing stage they couldn't be more helpful picking out the perfect stone that will last you generations. No pressure to buy a certain stone at a certain time. They want you to know exactly what you are getting and why you are getting it. I can not recommend Brent and his team at Knox to enough people but don't take my word for it. Stop in and their level of service will show it.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 10/07/2017

We have nothing but the best to say about Knox. We worked with Katie at the Woodbury store and she was amazing. We had been to other stores and after getting so close to what we wanted we eventually decided that going custom was the way to. Katie was so patient with us tossing idea after idea at her and she always found a way to create it. I was beyond impressed. We will be recommending Knox to everyone. Such an amazing experience.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Joelle · Married on 09/09/2017

I was nervous when my fiance told me he helped design my ring himself (before I saw it) because we have a different idea of what "pretty" rings are... but when I saw my ring I fell absolutely in love. He told me about the whole process, how they would send him updates and pictures of the status of the ring and he said working with them was a breeze. I have a beautiful ring I love to show off! We live on the west coast, so every communication was over the phone and email, and it came out just perfect!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Award

Knox Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks