2065 Ford Parkway, Saint Paul, MN 55116 Map · Phone number

knot profile phot

19 Reviews for R.F. Moeller Jeweler

• Chester

Chester · Married on 09/21/2019

Terrific experience. The jewler who helped me, Mike Williams, took all of the pressure and anxiety out of buying an engagement ring. I gave him an idea and came back with a few options and we narrowed it down to the perfect one. It was extraordinarily helpful having someone with that much knowledge and expertise on rings, diamonds and everything that goes with it. Had i known it would be that easy i would have done this months ago! 10/10

Sent on 10/20/2017

Nikki · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessami at the St Paul location helped us find the perfect engagement ring and wedding band! She is super nice and patient, very knowledgeable, and kept us laughing and relaxed! We went to R.F. Moeller as a first stop and had wonderful service with Jessami. She encouraged us to come back for the best selection for our (small) budget and customer service and, after visiting several other ring shops, we realized she was right! She helped us find the perfect ring, the perfect unique stone, and was respectful of our budget throughout. She kept in constant communication with us when she had to order the stone and found us 6 beautiful ones to pick from (we went non-traditional with a green sapphire and everything was super easy). I can't recommend working with her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Julia · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiancé and I went here to look for a wedding band. The staff are super knowledgeable. I have an antique rose gold engagement ring and it was hard to find the right contour and height in a band for the engagement ring. Mike Williams is our go to guy. He looked at the ring and was able to find us a matching contour band within five minutes. It took no time for them to size it to my 5.5 finger and forever for us to find time to pick it up. :D Finding a fitting band was effortless at R. F. Moeller. I also bought gifts there for my bridesmaids and groom's attendant. The pearl earings I picked out from the thousands of options definitely exceeded my expectations. They were much more beautiful than what I envisioned from the catalogue. Given our tight wedding budget, I felt I was able to get the attendants a stunning gift. Of all the stressful details of a wedding, buying jewelry from R. F. Moeller was NOT one of them. We're more than pleased and will be back again.

Sent on 10/01/2016

R.F. Moeller Jeweler's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy to hear you were able to find just the right wedding band to complement your engagement ring. Thank you for choosing us for your bridal party gifts as well!

R.F. Moeller Jeweler FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Insurance
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks